Author Topic: Reid deadlocked with Angle in new poll  (Read 11640 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Reid deadlocked with Angle in new poll
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2010, 12:54:09 PM »
Ah shaddap.  The Village Idiot will speak when spoken too. 

Beach Bunny are you this much of pompous douche bag in real life too?

and again, your statement about Kucinich is 100% false

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2010, 01:44:54 PM »
Ah shaddap.  The Village Idiot will speak when spoken too

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2010, 03:31:21 PM »
They have competition from Kucinich, who believes he was visited by little green men.   :)

Haha...exactly.  In fact, he's probably receiving "directions" from them right now.  It will be interesting to see how this election turns out.  I've made a prediction for Angle but.....we'll see.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2010, 03:56:42 PM »

Haha...exactly.  In fact, he's probably receiving "directions" from them right now.  It will be interesting to see how this election turns out.  I've made a prediction for Angle but.....we'll see.

Kucinich never said that

Bum is lying

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2010, 05:35:40 PM »

He was probably abducted too.   :) 

Reid really needs to go home.  I hope the Nevada voters get it right. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2010, 05:48:34 PM »
He was probably abducted too.   :) 

Reid really needs to go home.  I hope the Nevada voters get it right. 

Reid SUCKS but Angle is as loony as they come.

why do you feel the need to bring Kucinich into the thread and then lie about him

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2010, 07:34:34 PM »
Martian Man for president.  lol . . . .

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2010, 07:16:35 AM »
I laugh out loud when libs say Angle is loony or a kook.Based on what?Has she ever done anything as nutty as sit in a racist church for twenty years and become so entranced by the racist preacher that she wrote a book based on his words?

Has she ever been friends with a domestic terrotist like Bill Ayers?Ever hung out with a fool and ahole like "Father Flager"?Ever had a friend like Van Jones?

This 'Angle is a nut" is a democrat talking point,perpatrated by lame brains like Ed Shultz and Olbermann and just repated by other libs.On election day her voters will come out,Reids voters will stay home.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2010, 07:19:41 AM »
I laugh out loud when libs say Angle is loony or a kook.Based on what?Has she ever done anything as nutty as sit in a racist church for twenty years and become so entranced by the racist preacher that she wrote a book based on his words?

Has she ever been friends with a domestic terrotist like Bill Ayers?Ever hung out with a fool and ahole like "Father Flager"?Ever had a friend like Van Jones?

This 'Angle is a nut" is a democrat talking point,perpatrated by lame brains like Ed Shultz and Olbermann and just repated by other libs.On election day her voters will come out,Reids voters will stay home.

I really think Reid is done.  By the time November rolls around, UE will be up, the economy continuing to collapse, Obama still on vacation screwing over taxpayers, the dems still comnnusits shilling for the worst elements of society, etc.

Anyone remotely with a D next to their name is in trouble. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2010, 11:41:48 AM »

Angle is a nutbag and really sort of a bizarre person too.  If you don't see it then you probably identify with her which would make it impossible for you to see or understand why others thinks she's a loon.   This is nothing new,  the same goes for Palin, Bachmann and a handful of other radical nutbags on the left. 

Reid Absolutely Positively SUCKS but that's got nothing to do with Angle

If Reid wins maybe the GOP will finally wake up and run some viable candidates

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2010, 11:57:36 AM »
Angle is a nutbag and really sort of a bizarre person too.  If you don't see it then you probably identify with her which would make it impossible for you to see or understand why others thinks she's a loon.   This is nothing new,  the same goes for Palin, Bachmann and a handful of other radical nutbags on the left. 

The election will not be about her by Nov.   it will be about Obama, the economy, and those who supported obama and the last two years of chaos, which is Reid. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2010, 12:01:14 PM »

Is Obama a nut bag?Please,answer the question.Has Angle ever sat in a church and listened to a loon like Rev Wright teach black liberation theology?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2010, 12:42:27 PM »
Reid breaks with Obama, opposes Ground Zero mosque
ww.thehill.com
By Michael O'Brien - 08/16/10 03:09 PM ET

________________________ ________________________ ________________________ _______

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) said Monday that he's opposed to building an Islamic center near the site of the 9/11 attacks.

Reid, who is locked in a tough reelection campaign, broke with President Obama in calling for the New York center to be built somewhere else. Obama on Friday endorsed the right of a group to build the center, which includes a prayer space, near Ground Zero.

"The First Amendment protects freedom of religion," Reid spokesman Jim Manley said in a statement. "Sen. Reid respects that but thinks that the mosque should be built someplace else."

Reid is the most senior Democrat to come out in opposition to the mosque.

Sen. Joe Lieberman (Conn.), an Independent who caucuses with Democrats, had questioned the wisdom of building the mosque, too. Other Democrats, like Rep. Keith Ellison (Minn.), the first Muslim member of Congress, have said that it's up to Democrats to support religious liberty.

The majority leader had been under pressure from his GOP opponent, Sharron Angle, to address the proposed mosque. Angle's campaign had said Reid "has a responsibility to stand up and say no to the mosque at Ground Zero or once again side with President Obama."

Angle's move reflects the desire by Republicans to make the controversy a national campaign issue.

Reid's spokesman used the mosque controversy to hammer Republicans who voted against a bill extending health benefits to first responders to the Sept. 11 attacks. That legislation stalled in Congress before lawmakers left for recess.

"If the Republicans are being sincere, they would help us pass this long-overdue bill to help the first responders whose health and livelihoods have been devastated because of their bravery on 9/11, rather than continuing to block this much-needed legislation," Manley said.

________________________ _____________

wow - this is going to get good. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2010, 12:53:14 PM »

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2010, 01:04:33 PM »
Libs can only say "Angle is a loon" but cant ever give a direct reason why they say it,other then they got their marching orders from Ed Shultz to paint her as a loon.Yet these same libs support a man who hung out with a domestic terrorist and a white priest who has convinced himself he is black and hates white people.That type of stuff isnt loony of course.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2010, 01:20:10 PM »
The far left is already in meltdown

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/08/16/reid-mosque-should-be-bui_n_683762.html

I'm dumbfounded that there's even a single American that would support something named after Cordoba, Spain. Shows how many uninformed and ignorant morons there are out there. The name alone tells you that this mosque is nothing more than a sign of Islamic supremacism.

Those comments read like the textbook on apologist idiocy.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2010, 02:14:05 PM »
Libs can only say "Angle is a loon" but cant ever give a direct reason why they say it,other then they got their marching orders from Ed Shultz to paint her as a loon.Yet these same libs support a man who hung out with a domestic terrorist and a white priest who has convinced himself he is black and hates white people.That type of stuff isnt loony of course.

Billy - serious question

why should I waste my time listing all the nutty things she has said and done

what's in it for me?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2010, 02:16:03 PM »
Billy - serious question

what's in it for me?

Nothing, but the issue is do you go with a nut who have proven himself to be a clown, or a new nut who might surprise you in a good way?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #44 on: August 16, 2010, 02:19:39 PM »
Nothing, but the issue is do you go with a nut who have proven himself to be a clown, or a new nut who might surprise you in a good way?

I don't live in Nevada so it's not my decision

I loathe Reid but if I were in that state I would definitely hold my nose and vote for him

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 16, 2010, 02:23:17 PM »
Wow.  Reid on the right side of an issue for a change.   :o

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: August 16, 2010, 02:25:10 PM »
Billy - serious question

what's in it for me?

Typical lib,you cant name ONE thing she has done thats nutty.Calling for an end to social security is a lot less nutty then Reid saying the program is in fine shape.

Liberals can only call names,they cant argue facts.They say Palin is an idiot,but when you bring up Obamas foolishness they simply respond by saying "if you dont think Palin is an idiot then your an idiot".They are doing the same thing with Angle.

Ed Sultz actually has Al Sharpton discussing the nuttiness of Angle.Can you imagine that?Al Sharpton-Tawanna Brawley Sharpton.Once again,NOTHING Angle ever has done or said,or will do or say comes within a mile of attending a racist black liberation theology church for twenty years and hanging out with a domestic terrorist like Bill Ayers,yet to liberals,thats normal and calling for an end to social security [which is bankrupt]is nutty.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #47 on: August 16, 2010, 02:27:12 PM »
Typical lib,you cant name ONE thing she has done thats nutty.Calling for an end to social security is a lot less nutty then Reid saying the program is in fine shape.

Liberals can only call names,they cant argue facts.They say Palin is an idiot,but when you bring up Obamas foolishness they simply respond by saying "if you dont think Palin is an idiot then your an idiot".They are doing the same thing with Angle.

Ed Sultz actually has Al Sharpton discussing the nuttiness of Angle.Can you imagine that?Al Sharpton-Tawanna Brawley Sharpton.Once again,NOTHING Angle ever has done or said,or will do or say comes within a mile of attending a racist black liberation theology church for twenty years and hanging out with a domestic terrorist like Bill Ayers,yet to liberals,thats normal and calling for an end to social security [which is bankrupt]is nutty.

tell me what benefit their is to me to spend my time gathering all the quotes, links, etc...
It's not going to change your mind in any way because you're as much of a wingnut as she is
you're not worth my time

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2010, 06:27:57 AM »
tell me what benefit their is to me to spend my time gathering all the quotes, links, etc...
It's not going to change your mind in any way because you're as much of a wingnut as she is
you're not worth my time

This coming from a guy who voted for a racist president that is best friends with Rev. Wright,Bill Ayers and father flager.Nice try left wing loon,but your man is the biggest screw ball in politics...THE WHITE MANS GREED RUNS A WORLD IN NEED-Barrack Hussein Obama.

I dont have to do a search to find Obamas insanity,all I have to do is pick up a newspaper any day of the week to see another idiotic left wing loon statement he has made...ITS OBVIOUS THE POLICE ACTED STUPIDLY-Barrack Hussein Obama.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2010, 07:39:24 AM »
This coming from a guy who voted for a racist president that is best friends with Rev. Wright,Bill Ayers and father flager.Nice try left wing loon,but your man is the biggest screw ball in politics...THE WHITE MANS GREED RUNS A WORLD IN NEED-Barrack Hussein Obama.

I dont have to do a search to find Obamas insanity,all I have to do is pick up a newspaper any day of the week to see another idiotic left wing loon statement he has made...ITS OBVIOUS THE POLICE ACTED STUPIDLY-Barrack Hussein Obama.

when you bring up Ayers and call him Obama's best friend and in earlier posts on this thread you mention Al Sharpton-Tawanna Brawley do you really expect me to take anything you say seriously?   

I mean really man - do you honestly expect comments like that to will make me think you're rational and worth spending time having a conversation with?

We can't even have a discussion about opposing points of view because your point of view is as nutty as anything Angle has said or more. 

You invalidate yourself from any serious dialogue