Author Topic: Reid deadlocked with Angle in new poll  (Read 11572 times)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Reid deadlocked with Angle in new poll
« Reply #100 on: September 07, 2010, 11:18:52 AM »
LOL do ya even watch the news?

I have coffee ice cream calling my name... if you haven't seen these angle quotes, which i paraphrased, oh well.  good on ya mate.

Those quotes seem logical to me.Social security SUCKS!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #101 on: September 14, 2010, 11:20:11 AM »

Posted by Henry Payne (The Detroit News) on Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 11:04 AM
Harry Reid arrives at clean energy summit. . . in a fleet of giant SUVs

________________________ _________________

Clean, Green Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid rolled up to the Clean Energy Summit in Las Vegas, Nevada last week. . . in a fleet of giant SUVs.

The Heartland Institute reports that while the Senate Majority Hypocrite "and other high-profile environmental activists blasted carbon-based fuels at the Reid-sponsored summit, Reid and other bigwigs were caught on film driving to and from the summit in several SUVs."

"I was absolutely astonished, not to mention appalled, that Harry Reid would retain a fleet of gas-guzzling SUVs so that he and a few aides would not have to walk the mere 100 yards to address environmental activists," said Heartland Institute Senior Fellow James M. Taylor, who took the attached photo. "If greenhouse gas emissions are such a problem, you would think Reid might have actually made the short stroll through the parking lot, or at least retain Priuses rather than large SUVs for the summit," said Taylor.

Reid's arrogance is routine in Washington where pols ride in Secret Service-provided GMC Yukons and Chevy Suburbans while denouncing SUVs as wasteful transportation to the peasants.

From The Detroit News: http://apps.detnews.com/apps/blogs/watercooler/index.php?blogid=667#ixzz0zWsX4tKV

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #102 on: September 14, 2010, 11:30:15 AM »

Clean, Green Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid rolled up to the Clean Energy Summit in Las Vegas, Nevada last week. . . in a fleet of giant SUVs.

The Heartland Institute reports that while the Senate Majority Hypocrite "and other high-profile environmental activists blasted carbon-based fuels at the Reid-sponsored summit, Reid and other bigwigs were caught on film driving to and from the summit in several SUVs."

"I was absolutely astonished, not to mention appalled, that Harry Reid would retain a fleet of gas-guzzling SUVs so that he and a few aides would not have to walk the mere 100 yards to address environmental activists," said Heartland Institute Senior Fellow James M. Taylor, who took the attached photo. "If greenhouse gas emissions are such a problem, you would think Reid might have actually made the short stroll through the parking lot, or at least retain Priuses rather than large SUVs for the summit," said Taylor.

Reid's arrogance is routine in Washington where pols ride in Secret Service-provided GMC Yukons and Chevy Suburbans while denouncing SUVs as wasteful transportation to the peasants.

From The Detroit News: http://apps.detnews.com/apps/blogs/watercooler/index.php?blogid=667#ixzz0zWsX4tKV

But its Angle that is loony.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: September 14, 2010, 11:35:50 AM »
I voted for Carl Paladino & Joe Dioguardi today in NY GOP primary. 

Screw the RINO's.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #104 on: September 14, 2010, 01:00:57 PM »

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #105 on: September 14, 2010, 01:02:58 PM »
true.

Once again name one issue that she holds that you view as loony.Here is a bet you wont name one,you will insult me or her or Palin.You just regurgatate Maddow attacks but cant point out one issue where she is loony.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: September 14, 2010, 01:09:36 PM »
Once again name one issue that she holds that you view as loony.Here is a bet you wont name one,you will insult me or her or Palin.You just regurgatate Maddow attacks but cant point out one issue where she is loony.

1) Privatizing Social Seucity.

Had bush passed this 5 years ago, you'd have millions of americans today - HOMELESS - cause they're forced to put their retirement into a market we all kinde suspect is rigged.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #107 on: September 14, 2010, 01:12:54 PM »

Had bush passed this 5 years ago, you'd have millions of americans today - HOMELESS - cause they're forced to put their retirement into a market we all kinde suspect is rigged.

You are an idiot and you have proven my point.You do nothing but repeat what you hear on Maddow and Olberman.How would allowing people to take a small percentage of their social security taxes[I think Bush suggested about 3%]and put them into their own retirement plan cause homelessness?Keep watching and repeating Olberman you look as dumb as he does.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #108 on: September 14, 2010, 01:14:07 PM »

&feature=related [/youtube]

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: September 14, 2010, 01:16:11 PM »
oh she changed positions.  and u like her new position better?  sounds good!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: September 14, 2010, 01:21:06 PM »

Just like your boy Crist on ObamaCare no? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #111 on: September 14, 2010, 01:21:25 PM »

::)  Just telling the rest of the story.  But if you want to repeat the lie that she wants to "privatize" social security, go right ahead. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: September 14, 2010, 01:23:13 PM »
Just like your boy Crist on ObamaCare no? 

of course.  but he's not 'my boy'.  I like Rubio's positions and wil vote Rubio despite his shady ass history.  Still, I believe if Crist wins, he'll be a frontruner for 2012 once yall repub primary voters get RINO fever once again.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: September 14, 2010, 01:26:25 PM »
of course.  but he's not 'my boy'.  I like Rubio's positions and wil vote Rubio despite his shady ass history.  Still, I believe if Crist wins, he'll be a frontruner for 2012 once yall repub primary voters get RINO fever once again.

I hope Thune gets to the top of the pack.    I can barely stomach the idea of huck or romney. 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #114 on: September 14, 2010, 01:27:53 PM »

There's a shocker. Democrats showing how hypocritical they are.

Add this to Kerry's "I'm going to get out of paying my fair share by parking my gas guzzling yacht in Rhode Island" hypocrisy.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #115 on: September 14, 2010, 01:44:37 PM »

Wow.You came on here over a year ago and said you thought Crist woyuld be a great candidate.Now,he is a rino.YOU are a rino.You always support rinos or libs.The reason you didnt vote McCain was Palin,the conservative.You voted Bob Barr the ultimate RINO.Its incredible.Here is a 100% guarantee,Crist will not run for president in 2012.He will have ZERO republican backing at all.He cant even get trepublicans to vote for him in Florida.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: September 14, 2010, 02:06:39 PM »
Wow.You came on here over a year ago and said you thought Crist woyuld be a great candidate.Now,he is a rino.YOU are a rino.You always support rinos or libs.The reason you didnt vote McCain was Palin,the conservative.You voted Bob Barr the ultimate RINO.Its incredible.Here is a 100% guarantee,Crist will not run for president in 2012.He will have ZERO republican backing at all.He cant even get trepublicans to vote for him in Florida.

Crist would be a great GOP candidate.  yall don't put in conservatives, you put in RINOS ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: September 21, 2010, 12:31:32 PM »

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #118 on: September 21, 2010, 12:38:13 PM »

I got news for you, social security is not only unconstitutional, it is the biggest shell game the government has going. On top of that the government doesn't have to give you one fucking penny of the money you paid into Social Security. Go on down to the social security office and ask them to show you your account, it doesn't fucking exist, there is no money there just a pile of fucking IOU's. I would much rather be able to invest a mere 3% into something at my own risk, than trust a fucking government IOU. Sometimes I think you are little more than a functional retard.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #119 on: September 21, 2010, 02:28:46 PM »
Crist would be a great GOP candidate.  yall don't put in conservatives, you put in RINOS ;)

Really?Reagan was a RINO?Crist got his ass SMOKED in Florida and like the wussy he is tried to become an independant and is going to get his f'n ass kicked again.Then its back to stalking young boys in parking lots trying to copy a feel.YOUR man is getting his ass kicked in by the shadey conservative.lol.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: September 21, 2010, 02:30:03 PM »
Really?Reagan was a RINO?Crist got his ass SMOKED in Florida and like the wussy he is tried to become an independant and is going to get his f'n ass kicked again.Then its back to stalking young boys in parking lots trying to copy a feel.YOUR man is getting his ass kicked in by the shadey conservative.lol.

This is another 240 Mega-Fail 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: September 21, 2010, 02:35:41 PM »
This is another 240 Mega-Fail 

Those dem voters who say 'meek' on the phone are well aware their guy is gonna lose on election day.  how will they break?  my guess is they give crist 7 or 8 points and he wins it.

let he who did not declare healthcare dead throw the first stone on this issue.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: September 21, 2010, 02:38:15 PM »
Those dem voters who say 'meek' on the phone are well aware their guy is gonna lose on election day.  how will they break?  my guess is they give crist 7 or 8 points and he wins it.

let he who did not declare healthcare dead throw the first stone on this issue.

Rubio is up by over 10 at this point. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: September 21, 2010, 02:43:33 PM »
Rubio is up by over 10 at this point. 

things are certainly trending his way.  it's gonna be close.  but i think crist will pull it out.  i'm obviously rooting for rubio but i do think the dems - and the teachers unions - will all suddenly break Crist on voting day. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: September 21, 2010, 02:46:18 PM »
things are certainly trending his way.  it's gonna be close.  but i think crist will pull it out.  i'm obviously rooting for rubio but i do think the dems - and the teachers unions - will all suddenly break Crist on voting day. 

::) 

Crist is done - get over it.