Author Topic: This Deserves its Own Thread  (Read 5881 times)

20inch calves

• Getbig V
Re: This Deserves its Own Thread
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2010, 10:50:14 PM »
he says don't post pics or threaten my husband ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
irongearco.com

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2010, 10:54:42 PM »
Threaten or contact I can see.  But come on Melvin, reposting existing pictures is nothing to get so bent about.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2010, 10:56:43 PM »
fair enough I agree

we will focus on ggodrum only from here on

That sucks.  You found his button now it needs to be pushed a couple thousand times.  What the fuck can he do to you?  Your in Canada...LOL.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2010, 10:57:45 PM »
That sucks.  You found his button now it needs to be pushed a couple thousand times.  What the fuck can he do to you?  Your in Canada...LOL.

omg ahahhahahahah you actually believed me

you are not worthy of your avatar  >:(

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2010, 10:59:55 PM »
well you gave up the racist thing so you never know.  This reminds me of Rocky 5 when the black manager dude belittles Rocky so he will fight Tommy Gunn.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2010, 06:04:55 AM »
seriously, josh, I don't know what is holding you back from literally killing this POS

MichaelScottDM

• Getbig III
  • I did save a life today! My own!
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2010, 02:52:07 PM »
This is Goodrums message to me on facebook

Between You and Melvin Goodrum
Melvin Goodrum August 13 at 10:36pm Report
Josh, I honestly don't care about your little tirades against me but it seems as though you simply can't keep my husbands name and pictures out of your mouth and since you've continued to do so, I am going to let you know something.

Do you remember what I said about the 8 dollar prepaid phone?? I used it for phone verification for craigslist. I decided to place a nice little ad for you online that you're needing a male companion ( don't worry the ad's expired now as it only last 7 days). Found a couple of nice guys for you and since you so gladly gave out your address information, I can actually set it up for them to visit your house at 1am in the morning for a casual encounter. But just in case you gave out phony information, I also managed to obtain your father's address as well and cropped out a nice little picture ad for him as well.

Josh, if you want an internet challenge fine. If you want to talk shit about me or post pictures of me, that's fine because I'm the one that you are addressing

But when you mess with my family and friends, thats when the line is crossed. Please do not post any pictures of Chris or contact him. Its not a nice thing to do and you honestly should know better than to mess with folks that have nothing to do with things. If you keep doing what you're doing, you're going to have people knocking at your door and so is your father on any given day I choose

Hope I've made things crystal clear to you. Post it on Getbig or any forum you like as far as this message is concerned but the outcome will remain the same if you post anymore pictures of my husband or contact him or threaten him.

Play nice, Josh. Don't go messing with people's friends or family. You would certainly hate it if your father was getting harrassed for actions that YOU CAUSED AND COULD HAVE PREVENTED.

Goodrum has a husband?? Am i missing something here?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2010, 03:03:31 PM »
Never go against a Sicilian Disturbia when death is on the line!

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2010, 03:36:22 PM »
How are the Roughriders going to do this year?

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2010, 03:39:18 PM »
How are the Roughriders going to do this year?

I would never watch that joke of a league called the Canadian Football League

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2010, 03:44:55 PM »

How are you not playing for that league bro? Hell, i wonder why i am not playing in the CFL.  :-\ :-\ Their endzones are twents yards deep.
D

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2010, 05:08:36 PM »

Must have.  He has been married to Vissy for awhile. Yes pigs fly and hell froze over
No Worries 4 me

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2010, 06:32:58 PM »

I used to really enjoy that league.  Flutie and Vince Ferragamo were staples there. 

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2010, 06:39:56 PM »
Hey, Josh, take it easy on Goodrum. No worries needs a fall guy to bag and Goodrum keeps giving everyone heaps of crap. No need to get serious over a guy who lives in the mountains of North Carolina.

BTW, have any gay guys shown up at your place yet! Make sure you get photos to show the flotsam.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2010, 06:48:46 PM »
Hey, Josh, take it easy on Goodrum. No worries needs a fall guy to bag and Goodrum keeps giving everyone heaps of crap. No need to get serious over a guy who lives in the mountains of North Carolina.

BTW, have any gay guys shown up at your place yet! Make sure you get photos to show the flotsam.

Vince , do you still work or are you drawing a pension ?

Who are you backing in the upcoming election ?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2010, 06:49:12 PM »
geezus I hope the guys he got for me are at least cute---I dont need no Vissy look alikes showing up at my door at 1 am

:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
LMFAO......hahahahahahaaa ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2010, 04:14:35 PM »
Keith sent pizza to Melvin a couple of years ago so now Melvin is sending poofters to Josh. Not a good idea for Vince G CSN MFT to do because a guy with BPD can explode at any time. Those hapless gay blokes looking for some loving might get hurt and it will be Goodrum's fault.

Come on, Josh, any update? LOL.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2010, 06:18:01 PM »
Keith sent pizza to Melvin a couple of years ago so now Melvin is sending poofters to Josh. Not a good idea for Vince G CSN MFT to do because a guy with BPD can explode at any time. Those hapless gay blokes looking for some loving might get hurt and it will be Goodrum's fault.

Come on, Josh, any update? LOL.

Since I'm putting more of my time into making my new site successful, you won't see me posting over here that much anymore.  If you really wish to ask me a question then visit my new site at www.muscleworldorder.com and ask on the forum which I just finally fixed and got working properly.  The forum site will take some getting used since I didn't use VBulletin but you'll find that its a lot faster and more stable since it uses less resources.

I'm not really counting much on building traffic through the forum as there are way too many but its a given to have one on a bodybuilding site.  Hopefully most people will come for the published articles from contributors and free stuff for registered members. 
A

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2010, 07:39:04 PM »
queen vissy is a queer
I dont like twinks.

odilly

• Getbig III
  • yo
« Reply #44 on: August 16, 2010, 07:53:19 PM »
you should keep a camera by your door at all times then when someone comes to the door greet them with a flash bulb and then slame the door shut again lol then you can keep us updated with the fall out......how did melvins ultimate revenge just blow up in his face yet again?
Odilly

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #45 on: August 16, 2010, 08:14:24 PM »

Since I'm putting more of my time into making my new site successful, you won't see me posting over here that much anymore.  If you really wish to ask me a question then visit my new site at www.muscleworldorder.com and ask on the forum which I just finally fixed and got working properly.  The forum site will take some getting used since I didn't use VBulletin but you'll find that its a lot faster and more stable since it uses less resources.

I'm not really counting much on building traffic through the forum as there are way too many but its a given to have one on a bodybuilding site.  Hopefully most people will come for the published articles from contributors and free stuff for registered members. 

Hahaha no one will join your forum, unless of course its to ridicule you.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 16, 2010, 08:18:12 PM »
you should keep a camera by your door at all times then when someone comes to the door greet them with a flash bulb and then slame the door shut again lol then you can keep us updated with the fall out......how did melvins ultimate revenge just blow up in his face yet again?

I think he should fuck the visitor wearing a Goodrum mask.

Take one for the team, Josh.

w8m8

« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2010, 04:20:16 AM »

Vince ..   ???

Your avatar there ? a rusty sheriff's badge ?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=rusty%20sheriff's%20badge

You did that on purpose .. din't cha ?  LOL

Dan said to tell you   " Hello "  ;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2010, 04:25:31 AM »
Vince ..   ???

Your avatar there ? a rusty sheriff's badge ?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=rusty%20sheriff's%20badge

You did that on purpose .. din't cha ?  LOL

Dan said to tell you   " Hello "  ;D
Have evo or dan got another forum on the cards ?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2010, 04:26:31 AM »
yeah, QUeen Vissy, denotes a female..so does Melvin and his husband swap roles from time to time, like at the time he felt he was in like the sub role at the time of his writing...