Author Topic: This Deserves its Own Thread  (Read 5880 times)

w8m8

Re: This Deserves its Own Thread
« Reply #50 on: August 17, 2010, 04:59:34 AM »
Have evo or dan got another forum on the cards ?

Evo was going to get on that as soon as his business slowed up a bit and he felt better .. I dunno when Dan would have the time .. but that would be GREAT if he did .. if Evo feels better soon and gets the free time I am looking forward to him starting one  :)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #51 on: August 18, 2010, 03:16:12 AM »
Evo was going to get on that as soon as his business slowed up a bit and he felt better .. I dunno when Dan would have the time .. but that would be GREAT if he did .. if Evo feels better soon and gets the free time I am looking forward to him starting one  :)
Thanks for the update , I to would like it..I miss reading the old Matt's board , it was good humour.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #52 on: August 18, 2010, 06:55:07 AM »
Hahaha no one will join your forum, unless of course its to ridicule you.

Doesn't matter really whether the forum is successful or not because I only put it there because every other board has one.

The thing is that I'll now be able to actually say what I really want without having Ron or some other moderator remove it or edit it.  Not only that, any article posted on my site will automatically be transmitted to 8 different social networks which spreads the message on search engine like wildfire.  

People are definitely viewing because I only launched it 2 days ago and my Alexa ranks are already at 5 million and raising plus I even have a US rank and the real funny hasn't even start

Because I'm not bound to kissing the asscheeks of sponsors, I'm able to utilize the First Amendment to its intended nature.  Maybe you need to check out the site...AGAIN and see why I'm getting a lot of traffic.  Running your own site has its benefits.... ;)
A

w8m8

« Reply #53 on: August 18, 2010, 07:48:33 AM »
Thanks for the update , I to would like it..I miss reading the old Matt's board , it was good humour.

you're welcome Will .. I miss the fun too

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #54 on: August 18, 2010, 08:00:44 AM »

Doesn't matter really whether the forum is successful or not because I only put it there because every other board has one.

The thing is that I'll now be able to actually say what I really want without having Ron or some other moderator remove it or edit it.  Not only that, any article posted on my site will automatically be transmitted to 8 different social networks which spreads the message on search engine like wildfire.  

People are definitely viewing because I only launched it 2 days ago and my Alexa ranks are already at 5 million and raising plus I even have a US rank and the real funny hasn't even start

Because I'm not bound to kissing the asscheeks of sponsors, I'm able to utilize the First Amendment to its intended nature.  Maybe you need to check out the site...AGAIN and see why I'm getting a lot of traffic.  Running your own site has its benefits.... ;)

You get traffic now because you are a huge joke and people want to see how you are embarrassing yourself again.  I again asked you why aren't there any photos of you.  Why do you use photos of others.  All you do is cut and paste articles.  you do not write anything. 
No Worries 4 me

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #55 on: August 18, 2010, 08:05:50 AM »
You get traffic now because you are a huge joke and people want to see how you are embarrassing yourself again.  I again asked you why aren't there any photos of you.  Why do you use photos of others.  All you do is cut and paste articles.  you do not write anything. 

Maybe if you LOOK at all the menu options available, you can figure out why I'm getting so much traffic.... ;D

I have my own written articles, articles from other industry figures, and then I have filler articles that I own the rights to.  Content is king after all and its a good mix of things
A

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #56 on: August 18, 2010, 08:13:57 AM »

Maybe if you LOOK at all the menu options available, you can figure out why I'm getting so much traffic.... ;D

I have my own written articles, articles from other industry figures, and then I have filler articles that I own the rights to.  Content is king after all and its a good mix of things

the only thing i really like are all the flags and how that works.  And to show a little kindness to you.  This is by far the best site you have.  But, that's as far as I can go
No Worries 4 me

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 18, 2010, 08:15:02 AM »

I read one of your articles.. as I said before, you intentionally or ignorantly mischaracterized the Atkins diet as a "no carb" diet in order to try and sell your personal opinion.. not very honest.  If that is an example of your work, then your credibility is shaky at best.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #58 on: August 18, 2010, 08:32:16 AM »
I read one of your articles.. as I said before, you intentionally or ignorantly mischaracterized the Atkins diet as a "no carb" diet in order to try and sell your personal opinion.. not very honest.  If that is an example of your work, then your credibility is shaky at best.

Keep looking...... ;D
A

tallgerman

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • I love myself a lot.
« Reply #59 on: August 18, 2010, 05:59:00 PM »
yu guys should 69