Author Topic: Phat ass. Fee Fi Fo Fum...  (Read 10592 times)

che

• Getbig V
Re: Phat ass. Fee Fi Fo Fum...
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2010, 02:10:51 PM »
Yep, hippo fat....

No ripped glutes  = fat

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2010, 02:11:09 PM »
Wifey chica right there....If I saw her on the beach...

one of the many beautiful residents of ....  

Pink n Green Forever!

My man...Gracie.  8)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2010, 02:17:12 PM »

one of the many beautiful residents of ....  

Pink n Green Forever!
My man...Gracie.  8)
http://www.aka1908.com/

No ripped glutes  = fat

Obese man, get that fat chica outta here...

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2010, 02:20:23 PM »
I just don't find chicks shaking their fat ass attractive. Cellulite jiggling around isn't hot. Even if it's fat but fit, don't shake it like a thug bitch

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2010, 02:29:28 PM »
http://www.aka1908.com/
Obese man, get that fat chica outta here...

i've been asked why i didnt pledge, just never followed it, and most of the sorority sisters were disgusting.  there were girls from islands, etc that were sisters.  guess it wasnt my cup of tea.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2010, 03:35:00 PM »
TTT

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2010, 08:51:37 PM »
then that would go for most women...my point is, that woman is not fat, and if a doctor would call her fat, then he would be  surely mistaken.

which is the reasons why Flex , Melvin, and Jojo have a hard time getting lean, and why Shawn Ray, Ronnie Coleman, etc have big asses during the offseason

So what do you think her bodyfat percentage is?  By your reasoning, if I girl has a small waist and stores her fat in her ass, even if she is 40% bodyfat, she isn't fat.  What about a girl that stores all her fat in her waist instead of her ass and legs, like most mexicans and indians?  Are they not fat because only their waist is fat?  Do you have to be fat everywhere to qualify as fat?

Your example of off season bodybuilders is right on.  The reason they have big asses in the off season is because they get fat in the off season.  Once again, what does it matter if they gain 50 lbs in their waist or in their ass, its still fat.

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2010, 01:51:06 AM »
Latina in G string...
Red Hook, If I could find a woman like that who can cook, and has a head on her shoulders...ohhhhh weeee! you'd never hear from me again on here.

I'm sure you will Parker lol  ;)

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2010, 03:49:08 AM »
So what do you think her bodyfat percentage is?  By your reasoning, if I girl has a small waist and stores her fat in her ass, even if she is 40% bodyfat, she isn't fat.  What about a girl that stores all her fat in her waist instead of her ass and legs, like most mexicans and indians?  Are they not fat because only their waist is fat?  Do you have to be fat everywhere to qualify as fat?

Your example of off season bodybuilders is right on.  The reason they have big asses in the off season is because they get fat in the off season.  Once again, what does it matter if they gain 50 lbs in their waist or in their ass, its still fat.
Meso-Americans gained it in their waist, hips, arms and thighs...their genetics. Mestizos, depending on their mix, like Maritza, gained it in the more womanly places...when a woman has a small waist, curves, and has a hourglass figure, that sends signals to a man that she is a "grown ass woman", hips and ass indicate she is capable of bearing kids, having a gut is a universal sign of overweight, over eating, and out of shape.

I'm sure you will Parker lol  ;)

Yep...

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2010, 05:40:56 AM »
Meso-Americans gained it in their waist, hips, arms and thighs...their genetics. Mestizos, depending on their mix, like Maritza, gained it in the more womanly places...when a woman has a small waist, curves, and has a hourglass figure, that sends signals to a man that she is a "grown ass woman", hips and ass indicate she is capable of bearing kids, having a gut is a universal sign of overweight, over eating, and out of shape.

Yep...

We agree that they gain fat in different places.  I guess we just don't agree that when you gain fat, you're fat and it doesn't matter where you put it, its still fat.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2010, 06:02:48 AM »
We agree that they gain fat in different places.  I guess we just don't agree that when you gain fat, you're fat and it doesn't matter where you put it, its still fat.
So, does Melyssa Ford look fat to you?

to me, fat is when you lose your shape, and you have fat legs, thighs, fat rolls on your sides, love handles, arm fat and and a gut, that is fat to me.  When a woman still keeps her shape, has a flat stomach, no fat rolls, decent arms and thighs and is able to move about  better than some "fitness" chicks, then that is not "fat"

We cannot and should not used bodybuilding standards for everyday people, especially women, who wants to date a chick with flat ass and striated glutes? 

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2010, 06:06:36 AM »
So, does Melyssa Ford look fat to you?

to me, fat is when you lose your shape, and you have fat legs, thighs, fat rolls on your sides, love handles, arm fat and and a gut, that is fat to me.  When a woman still keeps her shape, has a flat stomach, no fat rolls, decent arms and thighs and is able to move about  better than some "fitness" chicks, then that is not "fat"

We cannot and should not used bodybuilding standards for everyday people, especially women, who wants to date a chick with flat ass and striated glutes? 

I don't know who Melyssa Ford is.  I'm not talking about bb standards, I'm talking about 20% BF vs 40%.  I don't want flat asses or striations.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2010, 06:14:32 AM »

This is Melyssa Ford...

I don't know who Melyssa Ford is.  I'm not talking about bb standards, I'm talking about 20% BF vs 40%.  I don't want flat asses or striations.
And their is no way that the women in the vids that I posted have 40% bodyfat. Yes, I agree 40% is fat. I have dated "thick" women who are solid, I'm talking solid as a 5 inch  Oak  table...bodymass composition varies between people and genetics, but if a person 30%-40% fat, then they are obese..

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2010, 06:21:18 AM »
This is Melyssa Ford...
And their is no way that the women in the vids that I posted have 40% bodyfat. Yes, I agree 40% is fat. I have dated "thick" women who are solid, I'm talking solid as a 5 inch  Oak  table...bodymass composition varies between people and genetics, but if a person 30%-40% fat, then they are obese..

I wouldn't call her fat. I would think she looked a hell of a lot better if she would lose 10 or 15 lbs, but I can understand that that is just my preference and I would understand it if people prefer her to the type I like.  The other girls in this thread, I don't understand it at all.  Those fat asses gross me out.