Author Topic: Video of Muslims Dancing on 9/11/2001  (Read 16647 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Video of Muslims Dancing on 9/11/2001
« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2010, 07:34:33 AM »
cool down BF...  You play the trolling game around me and I'll just delete or move your shit and you can go cry to ron all you want.  I do remember seeing a story that some of the footage was bogus.  It's been so many fucking years I can not find it.  I looked but I don't even remember what channel I saw it on after so long. 

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2010, 10:24:06 AM »
cool down BF...  You play the trolling game around me and I'll just delete or move your shit and you can go cry to ron all you want.  I do remember seeing a story that some of the footage was bogus.  It's been so many fucking years I can not find it.  I looked but I don't even remember what channel I saw it on after so long.  

That is bogus video...I remember the news reporting that it was video footage of a Muslim holy day like the end of Ramadan or something that Israhell released as video footage claiming it was Arabs celebrating the attacks of 9/11. Sadly the too many village idiots we have on this board somehow developed Alzheimer's when it comes to facts like that. Gee I wonder why 3 did not post the videos of the jews in New Jersey who had set up recording cameras before the planes attacked the WTC and videotaped the whole event and were jumping around and dancing after the attacks so much so the neighbors in the community called the police who roundly arrested them all...only for them to be freed some weeks later. Seems they were found to be Mossad spies or tied to Mossad.

Here is some mental refreshment of the jumping jews on 9/11... you do remember this 3 and Berzerk don't you?

Five Dancing Israelis Arrested On 9/11

Israeli's with Bombs & Arab Disguises Caught on 9-11!
C

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #52 on: September 11, 2010, 10:24:35 AM »
Seeing these vids gave me chills again.  I really shouldnt have watched them considering how pissed off they make me. 

The thought of anyone being ok with a victory shrine to these butchers in the misguided name of religious freedom is revolting and disgusting. 

These pofs already have 100 or more Mosques in NYC, they don't need a 15 story banner cheerleading their crimes.   

agreed. It's a slap in the face and highly inappropriate. I would be offended if I were a casualty. You can be a benign Muslim, but take your practice elsewhere.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #53 on: September 11, 2010, 10:30:11 AM »
Wow, you amaze me day to day with your idiocy. That pic above appears to be the B1B Lancer, one of our Bombers. Now, military jets have very beefed up landing gear systems as they do many touch and go's(landing and taking right back off), maneuvers in austere locations and generally go through much more wear and tear. The gear on a commercial jet, i.e. 757, 767,which the jets were that hit the towers, have much smaller landing gear, as it is only needed to take off and land. This is besides 33's point, but we should all jump at the chance to expose your dimwittedness when we can. Now hush up, men are talking here.............
;D
Y

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 11, 2010, 10:45:31 AM »
Oh please  ::)
A friend of mine from Hungary is convinced that the Jews themselves planned and carried out the Holocaust and he has videos and articales to "prove it"

Do what ever you want including killing the Jews.......... then just blame them for it.

As SATAN123 says YOU FOOL all Lies

There was no holocaust...just the LIE that it happened in order to create an air of sympathy. You should read the book SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN... you should watch the documentary ONE THIRD HOLOCAUST... you should question how come 60 million people were killed in Europe during WWII from every nation in Europe and Russia yet the only people whining endlessly about a supposed holocaust are these Ashkenazis... did not the Germans die, the French die, the Polish die, the Italians die, the English die, the Hungarians die, the Swiss die etc etc etc????? How come they are not all whining about a holocaust?
C

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #55 on: September 11, 2010, 10:46:49 AM »
Yawn. I've met my Polish buddy's cousin when he visited here. The guy despised Germans and said a lot of people in Poland still feel that way. I wonder why?  ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #56 on: September 11, 2010, 11:07:50 AM »
There was no holocaust...just the LIE that it happened in order to create an air of sympathy. You should read the book SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN... you should watch the documentary ONE THIRD HOLOCAUST... you should question how come 60 million people were killed in Europe during WWII from every nation in Europe and Russia yet the only people whining endlessly about a supposed holocaust are these Ashkenazis... did not the Germans die, the French die, the Polish die, the Italians die, the English die, the Hungarians die, the Swiss die etc etc etc????? How come they are not all whining about a holocaust?

::)

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #57 on: September 11, 2010, 11:54:53 AM »

You are seriously ignorant and need a history education.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #58 on: September 11, 2010, 11:59:49 AM »
3336 by saying "muslim" and not "radical muslims" do you intend to say that all muslim are anti american ...even the ones living in america and are all muslim just scum at being happy at the misfortunes of others...?

by that i'm asking : do you not draw the line between islam and extremist islam...to following your thinking to its logical conclusion

extremist muslim = terrorist
extremist muslim = muslim
terrorist = muslim

3336 do you believe all muslims are terrorists?

<ps read my post and question carefully and let me know if it has a logical flow as it attempts to follow your way of thinking>
carpe` vaginum!

James

« Reply #59 on: September 11, 2010, 12:39:35 PM »

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2010, 12:59:19 PM »
Islamic extremists are terrible dancers. Soul Train is broadcast in Mosques across the globe and used as a terrorist recruitment tool. The infidels wiggle their hips and move their bodies in a promiscuous manner. May Allah reign terror and death upon them! 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2010, 03:47:20 PM »

So now George Patton is in on the CT?  Patton said he witnessed the death camps.  Is he part of the CT now too? 

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #62 on: September 12, 2010, 12:33:15 AM »
So now George Patton is in on the CT?  Patton said he witnessed the death camps.  Is he part of the CT now too? 

Racist post reported.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #63 on: September 12, 2010, 06:12:32 AM »
Racist post reported.

No, not racist - truth. 

The stupid CT's are a freaking joke. 

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #64 on: September 12, 2010, 06:37:10 AM »
Zionism____ZionismZionismZioni sm
Zionism____ZionismZionis mZioni sm
Zionism____Zionism______ _____ _
ZionismZionismZionismZio nismZi oni
ZionismZionismZionismZio nismZi oni
__________Zionism______Z ionis m
ZionismZionismZion______ Zioni  sm
ZionismZionismZion______ Zioni  sm
I dare you to post something that makes less sense.
G