Author Topic: No worries and palumbo?  (Read 10908 times)

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
No worries and palumbo?
« on: August 18, 2010, 02:56:15 PM »
On heavy muscle radio palumbo called Keith a fat 500 pound pos that ripped him off of $600.  So what's the story behind this?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: No worries and palumbo?
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2010, 03:00:42 PM »
On heavy muscle radio palumbo called Keith a fat 500 pound pos that ripped him off of $600.  So what's the story behind this?

Palumbo is a tool calling him 500 pounds.  Keith has been on T3 and clen for a couple weeks now and is close to 496.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2010, 03:02:50 PM »
Dude when you have to resort to selling bodybuilding t-shirts to make a living what do you expect? 

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2010, 03:08:24 PM »

HAHAHAAHA yea a convict calling me a POS.  Here is the condensed story of this ripoff artist.  He came to my first show in Hawaii for free I paid all expenses.  he called the second year and volunteered again for free if I brought a friend of his. I said no to the friend then he wanted Collette.  He said they could pose together.  So I said okay.  Same terms.  No money just airfare, hotel, per diem.  I even sent them to Maui.  Where he did something there to piss off someone.  Not sure of the story so who cares.  Anyway, he gets to Oahu and wants $600 in meal money for him and Collette for 3 days.  I said your are kidding.  He said well if not then we won't do anything.  I said alright here is $300 cash and the rest when you leave.  Then he went on a VIP tour of Pearl harbor I set up.  I did not go.  But there was an IFBB official who went and he called me telling me he is very close to calling Manion on Palumbo because he did something their bad enough where I got a call from their promotions director at PH to tell me that I can no longer requests private tours.  He did something to piss someone off.  I never looked into it cause I am busy.  So when it came to being paid the final $300 I wrote him a check then put a stop payment on it.  He didn't deserve shit and he is a low life drug dealing fag who rips off his friends and others who trusted him  So whatever side you go with if you look into it enough you will find out I am right and he is still an ex-con scumbag who rips off people.  Simple as that.  
No Worries 4 me

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2010, 03:16:46 PM »
HAHAHAAHA yea a convict calling me a POS.  Here is the condensed story of this ripoff artist.  He came to my first show in Hawaii for free I paid all expenses.  he called the second year and volunteered again for free if I brought a friend of his. I said no to the friend then he wanted Collette.  He said they could pose together.  So I said okay.  Same terms.  No money just airfare, hotel, per diem.  I even sent them to Maui.  Where he did something there to piss off someone.  Not sure of the story so who cares.  Anyway, he gets to Oahu and wants $600 in meal money for him and Collette for 3 days.  I said your are kidding.  He said well if not then we won't do anything.  I said alright here is $300 cash and the rest when you leave.  Then he went on a VIP tour of Pearl harbor I set up.  I did not go.  But there was an IFBB official who went and he called me telling me he is very close to calling Manion on Palumbo because he did something their bad enough where I got a call from their promotions director at PH to tell me that I can no longer requests private tours.  He did something to piss someone off.  I never looked into it cause I am busy.  So when it came to being paid the final $300 I wrote him a check then put a stop payment on it.  He didn't deserve shit and he is a low life drug dealing fag who rips off his friends and others who trusted him  So whatever side you go with if you look into it enough you will find out I am right and he is still an ex-con scumbag who rips off people.  Simple as that.  

So the question is would you step into the cage with Palumob?  How come all you pussies never set up a boxing match or some shit.  It's always these pissing matches all over the internet.  A bunch of 40 year old grown ass men melting down on bodybuilding websites.  Fucking psusies!  ;D

trustnoone

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Yum Yum!
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2010, 03:21:37 PM »
Meltdown!!!!!!

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2010, 03:23:43 PM »
So the question is would you step into the cage with Palumob?  How come all you pussies never set up a boxing match or some shit.  It's always these pissing matches all over the internet.  A bunch of 40 year old grown ass men melting down on bodybuilding websites.  Fucking psusies!  ;D

Oh god here the ignorance.  I am an old man who can barely walk.  So what does that tell you.  When I was his age I would kill him no problem.  So that question is stupid which I expected from you.  The guy is a ex con who sold fake drugs to his own friends and others.  He would never have gone to Hawaii if I knew any of that.  You doubt my story about him ask the IFBB official who was there.  And no I can't give you his name buit someone who is a good dectective could easily find it.  He is a scumbag and him saying anythign about me is laughable.  
No Worries 4 me

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2010, 03:25:11 PM »
Meltdown!!!!!!

wow, he really is a disgusting mountain of flesh............wouldnt he be better served hanging around weight watchers or jenny craig rather then the bodybuilding scene??

it always blows my mind that these are the type of people posting here on getbig, people who have never touched a weight, .........stupid me, i came here thinking there were actually bodybuilders here

wtf is that fat loser hanging around bodybuilding for?

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2010, 03:25:39 PM »
Meltdown!!!!!!

Yea meltdown. ::)  Boy get back to school.  you don't belong here.  Ignorance is out in force today.
No Worries 4 me

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2010, 03:32:27 PM »
I wonder what is worst.  Me being fat or this idiot taking every drug you can and still looking like this.  He can't get rid of ugly.  At least I am losing weight.  It is guys like him that make me feel even better about myself cause I know I wouldn't do what he did and does. 
No Worries 4 me

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2010, 03:38:41 PM »
Oh god here the ignorance.  I am an old man who can barely walk.  So what does that tell you.  When I was his age I would kill him no problem.  So that question is stupid which I expected from you.  The guy is a ex con who sold fake drugs to his own friends and others.  He would never have gone to Hawaii if I knew any of that.  You doubt my story about him ask the IFBB official who was there.  And no I can't give you his name buit someone who is a good dectective could easily find it.  He is a scumbag and him saying anythign about me is laughable.  

Old man?  You are fucking 40 years old!!!!!!!!!!!!!  That's not "old".  60 or 70 is old.  LMAO!  I dont care what your side of the story is.  You and Palumbo are fucking idiots.  Whing and bitching about stupid shit on internet bodybuilding boards.  The fact is Palumbo as ugly and whatever he is would probably beat your ass nowadays.  At least he can still walk.  Is your diabetic neuropathy acting up on you fat boy?  haha and you have the nerve to criticize others on here.  I never said shit to you fatty before you opened your fat gap toothed mouth.  Maybe if you spent more time on a fucking treadmill instead of posting on getbig you might lose some of that weight. 

trustnoone

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Yum Yum!
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2010, 03:48:22 PM »
Yea meltdown. ::)  Boy get back to school.  you don't belong here.  Ignorance is out in force today.
Take it east spider man, you're about 2  burgers away form a grabber.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2010, 04:08:56 PM »
Why anyone wants to listen to Palumbo after looking at that photo and after him selling bogus GH is beyond me.  Palumbo knows nothing about NUTRIENT TIMING.

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Get busy Living, or get busy Dying!!
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2010, 04:27:44 PM »

Oh god here the ignorance.  I am an old man who can barely walk.  So what does that tell you.  When I was his age I would kill him no problem.  So that question is stupid which I expected from you.  The guy is a ex con who sold fake drugs to his own friends and others.  He would never have gone to Hawaii if I knew any of that.  You doubt my story about him ask the IFBB official who was there.  And no I can't give you his name buit someone who is a good dectective could easily find it.  He is a scumbag and him saying anythign about me is laughable. 

WOW!!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2010, 04:32:39 PM »
yet another good bbing story...onlyme.  they're always enjoyable.  the lil in-fights keep the boards interesting.   as far as the getdumbers trying to up you...f##k em. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2010, 06:43:49 PM »

Palumbo will need to stand in line next to Travis Anderson and Thomas Ockerman I suppose if it was true.  I'll have to listen to the show
A

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2010, 07:24:23 PM »
Isn't Palumbo being sued for almost killing a woman because of some supplements?

biff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2010, 07:53:24 PM »

long story short, you agreed to pay him, then didnt?

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2010, 09:41:26 PM »
regardless of who is right or wrong in this case; if palumbo feels the need to fill radio airwaves with a $600 debt from how many years ago, he is a pretty pathetic hard up person. six hundred dollars? and he is bitching on public radio? sad.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2010, 09:44:21 PM »

Well...... ::)

1.  If Palumbo did something bad at Pearl Harbor then it should have feel on Manion to do something about it.  Completely unrelated to the debt owed in question

2.  Regardless of whatever haggling took place, you DID agreed to give Palumbo and Colette $600 for the three days

3.  You admitted that wrote Dave Palumbo a check and then you put a stop payment on it which means that Dave was prob charged by the bank 30 dollars for passing a bad check so in fact he only ended up with $270.

Based on YOUR OWN STORY, you owe Dave Palumbo 330 dollars......... unless in fact that you didn't even give him the first 300 dollars.  

Karma is a bitch isn't it....... ;D
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2010, 09:46:15 PM »
regardless of who is right or wrong in this case; if palumbo feels the need to fill radio airwaves with a $600 debt from how many years ago, he is a pretty pathetic hard up person. six hundred dollars? and he is bitching on public radio? sad.

Not really.  I don't think its about the money but about the principle of it and betrayal of friendship and I'm pretty sure that he was good friends with Keith at one time. 
A

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2010, 09:52:21 PM »

wow, he really is a disgusting mountain of flesh............wouldnt he be better served hanging around weight watchers or jenny craig rather then the bodybuilding scene??

it always blows my mind that these are the type of people posting here on getbig, people who have never touched a weight, .........stupid me, i came here thinking there were actually bodybuilders here

wtf is that fat loser hanging around bodybuilding for?
Which one are you refering to ?  :D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2010, 09:52:44 PM »

I had to laugh at this I'm sorry....Priceless   ;D
A

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2010, 10:04:47 PM »
Old man?  You are fucking 40 years old!!!!!!!!!!!!!  That's not "old".  60 or 70 is old.  LMAO!  I dont care what your side of the story is.  You and Palumbo are fucking idiots.  Whing and bitching about stupid shit on internet bodybuilding boards.  The fact is Palumbo as ugly and whatever he is would probably beat your ass nowadays.  At least he can still walk.  Is your diabetic neuropathy acting up on you fat boy?  haha and you have the nerve to criticize others on here.  I never said shit to you fatty before you opened your fat gap toothed mouth.  Maybe if you spent more time on a fucking treadmill instead of posting on getbig you might lose some of that weight. 

I'm 51 moron.  Why am I an idiot.  I never brought this shit up ever cause it is embarrassing to him.  Are you truly that ignorant.  You guys are the ones who keep bringing it up and it wastes my time explaining.  See the photo below.  If you know any of these people ask them what happened.  Then come back here and apoligize to me.  I always find it funny people like you making fun of me.  That really is funny.  Oh McAnusLicker, I bet you are closer to being a diabetic than I am.  I also bet my cholesterol level is lower than yours.  You really should do some research before you try to say shit about me that isn't true.  Your ignorance amazes me.

Goodrum call up Ockerman and see what he has to say.  Then come back and blow McAnusLicker.  You and him should team up.  

You know Goodrum since you are so connected and so is McanusLicker.  Call Garret Downing, Quincy Taylor, Chris Bennet, Nasser, the owner of GLC, Bas Rutten or anyone else who paid for to go to the show.  Ask them if they got paid everything owed.  Ask them how it went .  ask them how I treated them.  Sincde you are a scumbag of course you are going to side with two of the biggest scumbags in bodybuilding, ex-con Palumbo and drug dealer Sean Ray.  Do you see me crying over the $600 Sean owes me for running out on his hotel bill.  Low lifes like you are so alike.  Honestly all you should do is worry about sucking your ugly boyfriend cock and keeping him happy.  Cause you really don't belong anywhere else.

You few morons who want to keep talking about this go ahead  It wastes to much of my time. Siding with Palumbo says alot about your character and I would rather be where I am at than there.
No Worries 4 me

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2010, 10:13:25 PM »
I'm 51 moron.  Why am I an idiot.  I never brought this shit up ever cause it is embarrassing to him.  Are you truly that ignorant.  You guys are the ones who keep bringing it up and it wastes my time explaining.  See the photo below.  If you know any of these people ask them what happened.  Then come back here and apoligize to me.  I always find it funny people like you making fun of me.  That really is funny.  Oh McAnusLicker, I bet you are closer to being a diabetic than I am.  I also bet my cholesterol level is lower than yours.  You really should do some research before you try to say shit about me that isn't true.  Your ignorance amazes me.

Goodrum call up Ockerman and see what he has to say.  Then come back and blow McAnusLicker.  You and him should team up.  

You know Goodrum since you are so connected and so is McanusLicker.  Call Garret Downing, Quincy Taylor, Chris Bennet, Nasser, the owner of GLC, Bas Rutten or anyone else who paid for to go to the show.  Ask them if they got paid everything owed.  Ask them how it went .  ask them how I treated them.  Sincde you are a scumbag of course you are going to side with two of the biggest scumbags in bodybuilding, ex-con Palumbo and drug dealer Sean Ray.  Do you see me crying over the $600 Sean owes me for running out on his hotel bill.  Low lifes like you are so alike.  Honestly all you should do is worry about sucking your ugly boyfriend cock and keeping him happy.  Cause you really don't belong anywhere else.

You few morons who want to keep talking about this go ahead  It wastes to much of my time. Siding with Palumbo says alot about your character and I would rather be where I am at than there.

This has nothing to do with Garret Downing, Quincy Taylor, Chris Bennet, Nasser, the owner of GLC, Bas Rutten or Shawn Ray.....   

The only debate is whether you owe Dave Palumbo $600 that he claimed that you did not pay.  Based on your story alone, you owe him at least 330 dollars...300 for the phony check and 30 dollars for the penalty fee the bank charged him for cashing it. 

As far as siding with Dave.....I don't like Dave no more than I like you.  Its not even worth putting on my brand new website. 

These are bridges that YOU'VE BURNED KEITH....sorry.... :)       
A