Author Topic: No worries and palumbo?  (Read 10897 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: No worries and palumbo?
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2010, 10:16:30 PM »

This has nothing to do with Garret Downing, Quincy Taylor, Chris Bennet, Nasser, the owner of GLC, Bas Rutten or Shawn Ray.....   

The only debate is whether you owe Dave Palumbo $600 that he claimed that you did not pay.  Based on your story alone, you owe him at least 330 dollars...300 for the phony check and 30 dollars for the penalty fee the bank charged him for cashing it. 

As far as siding with Dave.....I don't like Dave no more than I like you.  Its not even worth putting on my brand new website. 

These are bridges that YOU'VE BURNED KEITH....sorry.... :)       

Shut up, Goodrum. You look like shit. Everyone laughs at you.
X

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2010, 10:32:22 PM »

This has nothing to do with Garret Downing, Quincy Taylor, Chris Bennet, Nasser, the owner of GLC, Bas Rutten or Shawn Ray.....   

The only debate is whether you owe Dave Palumbo $600 that he claimed that you did not pay.  Based on your story alone, you owe him at least 330 dollars...300 for the phony check and 30 dollars for the penalty fee the bank charged him for cashing it. 

As far as siding with Dave.....I don't like Dave no more than I like you.  Its not even worth putting on my brand new website. 

These are bridges that YOU'VE BURNED KEITH....sorry.... :)       

Those are bridges I would want nothing to do with.  I don't do business with ripp off or fakes like you.  See Goodrum I do business with the real world and real business people.  You are a fake and a ripoff.  No one would do business with you and it has been proven.  So please don't preach to me cause you mean as much as the shit I took this morning.  Yo and Palumbo beling with each other.  Now go suck Vissy cock and shut your mouth.
No Worries 4 me

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2010, 10:36:15 PM »
I vaugley remember somone saying Palumbo was caught shooting nubain in Hawaii.

And to the guys hating on Keith because he is passed his prime, will you still be a fan of bodybuilding when you get old? By your logic everyone should stop enjoying sports and activities once they get to a certain age because they can no longer compete. So what if Keith put on some weight in retirement, all athletes do. In his prime Keith was one of the best arm wrestlers in the USA.
shotgun on the team

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2010, 10:53:05 PM »
It's $600 FFS, it barely qualifies as money to stoke a feud. Funny seeing Vince poking his flat nostrils in someone else's business again. I guess living with disgusting flipperhead in a trailer in the woods of FuckOff Land is boring, so he needs to interfere.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2010, 01:04:33 AM »
It's $600 FFS, it barely qualifies as money to stoke a feud. Funny seeing Vince poking his flat nostrils in someone else's business again. I guess living with disgusting flipperhead in a trailer in the woods of FuckOff Land is boring, so he needs to interfere.

I find that funny too.  $600 is what I used to spend a week on business lunches.  If I whined like that pussy Plaumbo over everyone who owes me $600 or more I would be as sad as he is.  Sean Ray owes me $600 when he ran out on a hotel bill in Hawaii.  I aint crying about it unless someone brings it up.  A guy I brought to the show was paid $5000 to do something.  I ended up firing him cause everyone complained on the job he was doing.  I didn't ask for the money back.  If there is anyone on here who would pay Palumbo $600 for meal money for 3 days plus I gave him per diem and he asked for it after he landed in Hawaii and not complain or just pay it then you are stupid like Goodrum.  Its to bad there are people like Goodrum and Palumbo.  But, losing him as a friend or contact does not bother me at all nor does Sean Ray.  They do nothing for me.  They use people and bullshit enough to fool others.  Sean ended up owning alot of people from his Denver show.  And those people don't even complain.  Palumbo a dick head who is an ex con and proven ripoff.  Great guy to support Goodrum.  It fits your ignorance
No Worries 4 me

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2010, 01:25:13 AM »
Palumbo looks huge there, whats his weight? ripped too..

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2010, 02:37:04 AM »
Interesting story Keith - so the chemicals got to Pa-lump-o's melon.
What a leech.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2010, 02:55:54 AM »

look at those awful man sandles collette is wearing, if i ever caught my girl wearing terrible shoes like that i woudl dump her on the spot

what is it about female bodybuilders, none of them know how to dress

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2010, 02:57:36 AM »
Palumbo looks huge there, whats his weight? ripped too..

Mez , are you saying Fraudlumbo is not using the drugs he sold to others  :D

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2010, 03:00:59 AM »
Mez , are you saying Fraudlumbo is not using the drugs he sold to others  :D
maybe he kept the legit ones for himself?  :D

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2010, 03:03:02 AM »
Dave Palumbo is a lying sausage eating shitbag,  He is lucky Keith doesn't make a BM on his head. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2010, 05:39:48 AM »
I find that funny too.  $600 is what I used to spend a week on business lunches.  If I whined like that pussy Plaumbo over everyone who owes me $600 or more I would be as sad as he is.  Sean Ray owes me $600 when he ran out on a hotel bill in Hawaii.  I aint crying about it unless someone brings it up.  A guy I brought to the show was paid $5000 to do something.  I ended up firing him cause everyone complained on the job he was doing.  I didn't ask for the money back.  If there is anyone on here who would pay Palumbo $600 for meal money for 3 days plus I gave him per diem and he asked for it after he landed in Hawaii and not complain or just pay it then you are stupid like Goodrum.  Its to bad there are people like Goodrum and Palumbo.  But, losing him as a friend or contact does not bother me at all nor does Sean Ray.  They do nothing for me.  They use people and bullshit enough to fool others.  Sean ended up owning alot of people from his Denver show.  And those people don't even complain.  Palumbo a dick head who is an ex con and proven ripoff.  Great guy to support Goodrum.  It fits your ignorance

Interesting thing, Keith.  I go and ask a few people whether this story is true or not and I actually got an additional claim that you bounced a check off Ryan Kenelly as well.

So Keith, is it true that you also gave Ryan Kenelly a bounced check...... ???
A

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2010, 06:06:57 AM »

Interesting thing, Keith.  I go and ask a few people whether this story is true or not and I actually got an additional claim that you bounced a check off Ryan Kenelly as well.

So Keith, is it true that you also gave Ryan Kenelly a bounced check...... ???

Are you ever going to understand that EVERYONE thinks you're a fuck1ng tool, no one cares what you think, and everyone wishes you were dead?  I hope your parents are dead so they don't have to see what they produced.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2010, 06:09:07 AM »
Are you ever going to understand that EVERYONE thinks you're a fuck1ng tool, no one cares what you think, and everyone wishes you were dead?  I hope your parents are dead so they don't have to see what they produced.
x2 Goodrum is about as useful and worth the same as anal warts

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2010, 06:14:11 AM »
x2 Goodrum is about as useful and worth the same as anal warts

Don't blame me, Keith said to ask around for the IFBB official who he could not name but I get the response that he bounced a check off of Ryan Kennelly. 

Bouncing checks on purpose and intentionally is fraud...plain and simple
A

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2010, 06:14:48 AM »

wow, he really is a disgusting mountain of flesh............wouldnt he be better served hanging around weight watchers or jenny craig rather then the bodybuilding scene??

it always blows my mind that these are the type of people posting here on getbig, people who have never touched a weight, .........stupid me, i came here thinking there were actually bodybuilders here

wtf is that fat loser hanging around bodybuilding for?

Dude, Ron created this board!!

How can you be so mean to him...  :o :o :o :o

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2010, 06:17:37 AM »
x2 Goodrum is about as useful and worth the same as anal warts toilet paper

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2010, 06:22:47 AM »

Don't blame me, Keith said to ask around for the IFBB official who he could not name but I get the response that he bounced a check off of Ryan Kennelly. 

Theres two side to every story as Keith pointed out with Fraudlumbo and I think Keith did the right thing in regards to Dave...Dave acted a cu nt and pretty much disrespected the hospitality' that was shown to him also causing strive for Keith and his relationships with others so future events and things Keith could plan for his guests were jeopardized all because of Daves behgaviour..

If the guy would of done that to me and then had the cheek to ask for money he wouldnt of got the chance to sell those fake drugs he did where he ended up in jail as I would of cut his fuckin hands off.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2010, 06:29:21 AM »
 The biggest irony here is Palumbo questioning somebody's - anybody's - integrity. Maybe , if debts are so important to this middle aged gentleman, he should start to think about reimbursing the juiceheads he ripped off?
O

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2010, 08:31:49 AM »
I'm taking oily me's side here-- If I had to choose the more honest individual between a fat Hawaiian dude that played golf with 2 ambassadors, three presidents and the Rockettes OR the ex-con bastard child of Slimer from Ghostbusters and the deformed looking hunchback from the movie 300; I would pick the fat Hawaiian dude.

Palumbo may have sold fake GH, but he never taught Michael Jackson to moonwalk, or let Sylvester Stallone win in an arm wrestling contest.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2010, 08:55:58 AM »
THIS FAT SLOB OWES ME $100. AND HE SURE AS HELL AIN'T GOT THE BALLS TO BOUNCE A CHECK OFF OF THE BEEF.

THE BEEF

will938

• Getbig III
  • No Bull!
« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2010, 09:20:03 AM »
Fcuk em Keith, let them say what they want! Vince, will you fcuk off and die already you handbag carrying mincer! ::)
Team Efferding

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2010, 09:23:06 AM »

hahaaha another failed try Goodrum.  Nice one though.  Sorry but it was a sponsor that wrote the check not me.  Nice try though you fuckin moron

No Worries 4 me

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2010, 09:29:19 AM »
What's really funny is a scumbag ex convict like Palumbo still talks about this and even brings it up when he knows he is the piece of shit who wanted to change the terms we agreen upon.  Goodrum can't understand this because he has never done business with anyone cause no one will do any with him.  Palumbo must really be hurting.  Maybe I will get him to collect money that is owed to me and give him a little cut.  Find Destin Seferai and collect the $1.3 million he took out from me and my partners.  There Goodrum there is a name.  Find him you black moron.  See how smart you are. 
No Worries 4 me

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #49 on: August 19, 2010, 09:32:48 AM »

what is it about female bodybuilders, none of them know how to dress

they don't make womens' clothing in men's sizes or proportions.  that "woman" is probably a shoe size 14 mens.
Deep Tissue Massage