Author Topic: Howard Dean: "Obama's advisors are out of touch with the country"  (Read 2304 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Howard Dean: "Obama's advisors are out of touch with the country"
« Reply #50 on: August 23, 2010, 06:07:45 PM »
BWHAHAHAHAHHAHAa... STFU... you keep feeding us this crap about your lib friends an colleagues...  You're off in lala land on some freaking island that people occasionally go to the fuck around and then come back to reality.  As a whole, Hawaii has no clue to what's going on in America.  You fools are in perpetual fantasy land.  Every time I've ever talked politics with a person from Hawaii, I almost always end up thinking, "Huh?, WTF, LOL..." The time I take political wisdom from you will be the same time I seek the opinion of the rabbit laying on my front lawn, not happening....

also don't BS, you didn't watch the video.  I know full well your record for watching videos has not past 4 minutes in length.  So at least tell the truth and say you had enough at 25 seconds....

How predictable.  I knew after watching another one of your mind-numbing clips that you would have nothing but insults.   ::) 

Every time you talk politics with a person from Hawaii?  LOL!!  That's rich.   ;D   LOL . . . . Every time you talk to someone from Hawaii about politics (lol) do you wax eloquent about the 911 conspiracy?  Do you tell them about the Rothschilds who are plotting to kill us all? 

Go back to your bunker and wait for the end of the world. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: August 23, 2010, 06:41:46 PM »
How predictable.  I knew after watching another one of your mind-numbing clips that you would have nothing but insults.   ::) 

Every time you talk politics with a person from Hawaii?  LOL!!  That's rich.   ;D   LOL . . . . Every time you talk to someone from Hawaii about politics (lol) do you wax eloquent about the 911 conspiracy?  Do you tell them about the Rothschilds who are plotting to kill us all? 

Go back to your bunker and wait for the end of the world. 

It's conspiracy fact to you douchbag.  And you don't have much to back yourself since you are never willing to actually discuss anything.  Yea I'm laughing at Hawaii.  You all are more like Puerto Rico at best...  Just a nicer place to mess around and then come back to reality.  That's all you tiny dots in the pacific have going for you.  At least you could have better food down there but Puerto Rico even beats you there.  I've never been in a bunker assfuck and I never indend to.  When and if the world falls to shit, what the fuck would be the point of a bunker?  I'll stay above ground doing what I do now until someone stops me.  Anytime you wanna try. ;)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #52 on: August 23, 2010, 06:44:20 PM »
It's conspiracy fact to you douchbag.  And you don't have much to back yourself since you are never willing to actually discuss anything.  Yea I'm laughing at Hawaii.  You all are more like Puerto Rico at best...  Just a nicer place to mess around and then come back to reality.  That's all you tiny dots in the pacific have going for you.  At least you could have better food down there but Puerto Rico even beats you there.  I've never been in a bunker assfuck and I never indend to.  When and if the world falls to shit, what the fuck would be the point of a bunker?  I'll stay above ground doing what I do now until someone stops me.  Anytime you wanna try. ;)

Bahahaha, someone's still living in fantasy land.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #53 on: August 23, 2010, 06:45:38 PM »
Maybe Barry's aloofness has something to do with his being from Hawaii?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 23, 2010, 06:47:32 PM »

I'm laughing at YOU.  lol . . . .  Next time you talk to someone from Hawaii about politics, tell them I said hi.  lol. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: August 23, 2010, 06:48:19 PM »

He didn't learn squat from living here.  He learned his brand of politics from Chicago. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 23, 2010, 06:50:12 PM »
I don't know about that but if Barry was born in Hawaii, he's not REALLY American.  Fuck it, I vote we dump his ass now. ;D  A real birth cert from Hawaii is like a birth cert from the Philippines, who gives a shit lol... :D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 23, 2010, 06:53:02 PM »
Hawaii will probably be the only American state to survive the zombie apocalypse. Beach Bum will have the last laugh.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 23, 2010, 06:54:54 PM »
Hawaii will probably be the only American state to survive the zombie apocalypse. Beach Bum will have the last laugh.

Word.  Safest place in the country.  I don't think zombies can swim?  Plus we're surrounded by the Army, Air Force, Navy, and Marines.   :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 23, 2010, 06:55:41 PM »

Not true - did you see the Dawn of the Dead remake? 

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 23, 2010, 06:59:42 PM »
Not true - did you see the Dawn of the Dead remake? 

Only the first one in the shopping mall. Was that Hawaii they sailed to at the end?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 23, 2010, 07:08:03 PM »
Only the first one in the shopping mall. Was that Hawaii they sailed to at the end?

Don't know, it was a joke.  The remake was good though. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 23, 2010, 07:28:58 PM »
you fools have no idea of what the mainland has survived:

Witness and don't foget!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: August 23, 2010, 08:06:26 PM »
Don't know, it was a joke.  The remake was good though. 

Yeah, it was pretty entertaining. I just can't remember where they sailed to at the end. I remember the zombies killing them as they got off the boat, though.

you fools have no idea of what the mainland has survived:

Witness and don't foget!!!!

;D  ;D  ;D