Author Topic: Howard Dean: "Obama's advisors are out of touch with the country"  (Read 2342 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Howard Dean: "Obama's advisors are out of touch with the country"
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2010, 08:40:48 PM »
No, thanks. Richard Blumenthal has been exposed for a fake soldier, a chronic liar and a scumbag. I wouldn't be able to live with myself after voting for a scumbag of that magnitude.

I sure hope they don't put that liar in the senate.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2010, 08:42:25 PM »
+45 in the house +7 in the Senate.  

I think it'll be more like +30 and +4.  I guess we'll see.  

I know everyone hates the incumbents... but I think putting in so many far-right candidates will backfire.  More moderate candidates will do better in November.  

Palin is 0 for 5 this month.  The news about healthcare isn't fresh anymore... now it's race stuff and the GZ mosque stuff.  That stuff doesn't affect people as much as healthcare.  It'll serve obama well to make the focus a story like this, instead of major meaningful stuff like amnesty, cap/trade and obamacare.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2010, 08:42:50 PM »
I sure hope they don't put that liar in the senate.  

CT bleeds blue. Last I saw he had an undeserved, but quite sizable lead, over McMahon.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2010, 08:44:29 PM »
CT bleeds blue. Last I saw he had an undeserved, but quite sizable lead, over McMahon.

Shameful.  If he gets elected they should make him share an office with Al Franken. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2010, 05:50:54 AM »

Doesn't feel that way.  Republicans need a more cohesive message.  "Health care bill" sucks just isn't going to cut it and that's a good example.  It's been enacted and repeal isn't going to happen - even if they win every seat up for grabs.  So, they need to put out an agenda outlining specific initiatives and solutions and a path for the future.

Actually, they don't necessarily need that. The Dems didn't have an agenda or solutions in 2006, when they swept the Republicans out of the House and Senate.

Of course, having such certainly helps. And, the GOP will likely have their message ready, come mid/late September. In the meantime, they'll sit back and watch the Dems shoot themselves in the feet.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2010, 06:00:15 AM »
I think it'll be more like +30 and +4.  I guess we'll see.  

I know everyone hates the incumbents... but I think putting in so many far-right candidates will backfire.  More moderate candidates will do better in November.  

Palin is 0 for 5 this month.  The news about healthcare isn't fresh anymore... now it's race stuff and the GZ mosque stuff.  That stuff doesn't affect people as much as healthcare.  It'll serve obama well to make the focus a story like this, instead of major meaningful stuff like amnesty, cap/trade and obamacare.

ObamaCare and the Stim Bill are as unpopular as ever 240.  Wake the hell up bro.   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2010, 06:13:03 AM »
Tell me about it.  Obama governing like a Republican??  That is laugh out loud funny.   :)
Well he certainly hasn't done jack shit to appease the left, that's for sure...  He most certainly has not been the leftist Fox News paints him as daily.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2010, 06:16:01 AM »
Well he certainly hasn't done jack shit to appease the left, that's for sure...  He most certainly has not been the leftist Fox News paints him as daily.

He has governed on behalf of those who put him there, and guess what Hugo - it was not blacken, Straw, yourself, mons, chad, or benny. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2010, 10:26:49 AM »
He has governed on behalf of those who put him there, and guess what Hugo - it was not blacken, Straw, yourself, mons, chad, or benny.  

3333, slow down some.  You don't have to reply to every post on the forum lol...  This forum now feels like a continuous conversation with 3333 rather than everybody talking about shit.  When I reply to someone else, there's a good chance the reply comes from you.

What you just said is true but I doubt you understand what it means or the full ramifications of it.  You probably think the right is immune lol.  When the ball is tossed your way and it's coming soon, I doubt you're going to act any different, infact you've giving every indication here that you won't.  So lets end the hypocrisy.  You'll play ball the same way.  We're going to keep up with this bullshit cycle until we no longer give a shit or are dead in the ground.  If you think otherwise then step up, grow some nuts and start fucking posting on that. On the other hand if you just live for your daily owning of Blacken, Straw bla bla bla, then go on with what ever makes you happy.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2010, 10:36:50 AM »
3333, slow down some.  You don't have to reply to every post on the forum lol...  This forum now feels like a continuous conversation with 3333 rather than everybody talking about shit.  When I reply to someone else, there's a good chance the reply comes from you.

What you just said is true but I doubt you understand what it means or the full ramifications of it.  You probably think the right is immune lol.  When the ball is tossed your way and it's coming soon, I doubt you're going to act any different, infact you've giving every indication here that you won't.  So lets end the hypocrisy.  You'll play ball the same way.  We're going to keep up with this bullshit cycle until we no longer give a shit or are dead in the ground.  If you think otherwise then step up, grow some nuts and start fucking posting on that. On the other hand if you just live for your daily owning of Blacken, Straw bla bla bla, then go on with what ever makes you happy.

If the GOP does not:

1.  Cut Spending DRASTICALLY
2.  Pursue a repeal of ObamaCare
3.  Reign in the EPA 
4.  Cut the vagina off of Obama

I will be on them like white on rice as well. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2010, 10:52:57 AM »
If the GOP does not:

1.  Cut Spending DRASTICALLY
2.  Pursue a repeal of ObamaCare
3.  Reign in the EPA 
4.  Cut the vagina off of Obama

I will be on them like white on rice as well. 
I rest my case, you're as clueless I as said.  And I'm not remotely what you suggest in your reply to me for BB.  Continue what whatever makes you happy.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2010, 10:57:39 AM »
I rest my case, you're as clueless I as said.  And I'm not remotely what you suggest in your reply to me for BB.  Continue what whatever makes you happy.

Sorry Hugo - people are not into a "progressive" agenda.   This is a figment of the imagination of those on the left.  Anyone would have beat McCain in 2008 considering the horror that was GWB Second Term.  Obama got the votes of those in the middle and that is what put him over, not the lunatic left. 

Those at DU, FDL, Daily KOS, HP are beyond insane and thing the populace want the reincarnation of Marx and that is simply not the case. 

So Obama has lost the deluded left, the middle, and he never had the right.  So who is he left with?  The hack dem voters, public employees, welfare bums, etc. 

2010 and 2012 - the far left is going to be put to sleep. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2010, 11:44:40 AM »

He most certainly has done plenty to try and appease the left, including but not limited to:

1.  Putting two liberals on the Supreme Court.
2.  Ramming socialized healthcare down the public's throat with no Republican support.
3.  Removing the ban on federal funding of abortions overseas.
4.  Trying to repeal Don't Ask Don't Tell.
5.  Massive increase in government spending. 
6.  Running around the world kissing the rear end of other countries to try and shed the "arrogant" label. 
7.  Raising taxes on the "wealthy" by letting the Bush tax cuts expire so he can "spread the wealth around." 

I'm sure 33 or others could add to this list. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2010, 11:50:55 AM »
1.  World apology Tour
2.  Sunstein, Holdren, Van Jones, Dunn, et al
3.  KSM trials in NYC
4.  Bash Bush 24/7 

And on and on and on.   Hugo donated money to obama so I understand why he is a little raw considering the utter waste of money that was considering it would have been better spent on diapers.       

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2010, 12:09:33 PM »
Every President and just about every Presidential candidate of the past 30-50 years has sucked.  Save for Ron Paul and a few others .  Howard Dean?  LMAO!  Who the fuck cares what that dumbass thinks anyways?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2010, 12:12:29 PM »
Every President and just about every Presidential candidate of the past 30-50 years has sucked.  Save for Ron Paul and a few others .  Howard Dean?  LMAO!  Who the fuck cares what that dumbass thinks anyways?

Howard Dean is relevent because he single handidly helped the Dems craft the 50 state strategy to help the dems re-capture the congress. 

As nutty as he is sometimes he is, I still like him because he does not speak political bs.  I may disagree with him on most everything, but i respect his straight forwardness. 

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2010, 12:44:04 PM »
Howard Dean is relevent because he single handidly helped the Dems craft the 50 state strategy to help the dems re-capture the congress. 

As nutty as he is sometimes he is, I still like him because he does not speak political bs.  I may disagree with him on most everything, but i respect his straight forwardness. 

The shitty policies of Bush and the republicans are what helped the dems capture Congress, not some pipe dream strategy of a nit wit like Howard Dean. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2010, 02:23:07 PM »
bla bla bla...

This about sums it up...  The left is not happy with him.  And he has not done anything to change perceptions for the left since this video was made.  In fact he has continued paths and ideas that are more right leaning than left... Of course you think contrary as Fox and gang have done their work.  I personally have a different view of why this is but you all know my opinion there by now.

The shorter version for BB: (dear god it's 5+minutes :o  hope you manage...)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2010, 02:26:40 PM »
bla bla bla...

This about sums it up...  The left is not happy with him.  And he has not done anything to change perceptions for the left since this video was made.  In fact he has continued paths and ideas that are more right leaning than left... Of course you think contrary as Fox and gang have done their work.  I personally have a different view of why this is but you all know my opinion there by now.

That video is from over a year ago right?  I can only imagine what he thinks now. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2010, 02:34:57 PM »
This next election, I see absolutely no reason to vote for the republican or dem candidate.  I say this not even knowing who the republican candidate will be.  I'll make another no shit prediction.  The biggest third party candidate will be considered a joke. 

WHAT!?!?!?!  How can I say that the next third party candidate will be a joke?  He'll not even be a joke, he'll be an extreme joke in the next presidencial election.  Wait, how can I know this?  Just watch.  With so many turning away from the two major parties in the last several years you would think this would beef up prospects for a decent third party candidate.... just watch and then think about it....  It won't do any good, but just watch..  You'll see.... It's all BS.........

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 23, 2010, 02:42:21 PM »

That's cool.  I also like his "straigt forwardness"  He has indeed been like that since the start of Obama's presidency.  He's said many things in public that I'm sure do not sit well with Team Obama.  I do disagree that he helped the dems in any way.  Anyway, not the major factor imo...  I think Bush helped the dems more than anything.  In a few years I'll be saying that Obama helped the republicans too lol....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 23, 2010, 02:43:40 PM »
This next election, I see absolutely no reason to vote for the republican or dem candidate.  I say this not even knowing who the republican candidate will be.  I'll make another no shit prediction.  The biggest third party candidate will be considered a joke. 

WHAT!?!?!?!  How can I say that the next third party candidate will be a joke?  He'll not even be a joke, he'll be an extreme joke in the next presidencial election.  Wait, how can I know this?  Just watch.  With so many turning away from the two major parties in the last several years you would think this would beef up prospects for a decent third party candidate.... just watch and then think about it....  It won't do any good, but just watch..  You'll see.... It's all BS.........

Check out my thread from yesterday with Dave Mustaine on Alex Jones.   Its pretty good and on this subject.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 23, 2010, 04:10:18 PM »
bla bla bla...

I watched the five minute version.  Big deal.  Some Australian liberal is crying about Obama.  The rank and file liberals are still drinking the Kool-Aid.  I talk to these people.  They are my friends and colleagues.  They still love Obama.   

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 23, 2010, 05:27:47 PM »
Actually, they don't necessarily need that. The Dems didn't have an agenda or solutions in 2006, when they swept the Republicans out of the House and Senate.

Of course, having such certainly helps. And, the GOP will likely have their message ready, come mid/late September. In the meantime, they'll sit back and watch the Dems shoot themselves in the feet.

Yes, they did.  Meicare reform concerning drugs, getting rid of corruption in Congress, overhauling FEMA, withdrawal from Iraq, raising minimum wage, repealing tax cuts for the rich.  I'm sure I'm leaving some out, but it wasn't a simple "Bush sucks" campaign.

Either Steele needs to get his ass in gear or a shining star needs to come out of the rank and file.  ABO will only get Repubs so far. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 23, 2010, 05:47:42 PM »
I watched the five minute version.  Big deal.  Some Australian liberal is crying about Obama.  The rank and file liberals are still drinking the Kool-Aid.  I talk to these people.  They are my friends and colleagues.  They still love Obama.  
BWHAHAHAHAHHAHAa... STFU... you keep feeding us this crap about your lib friends and colleagues...  You're off in lala land on some freaking island that people occasionally go to the fuck around and then come back to reality.  As a whole, Hawaii has no clue to what's going on in America.  You fools are in perpetual fantasy land.  Every time I've ever talked politics with a person from Hawaii, I almost always end up thinking, "Huh?, WTF, LOL..." The time I take political wisdom from you will be the same time I seek the opinion of the rabbit laying on my front lawn, not happening....

also don't BS, you didn't watch the video.  I know full well your record for watching videos has not past 4 minutes in length.  So at least tell the truth and say you had enough at 25 seconds....