Author Topic: Ingrown toenail!!!  (Read 9250 times)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Ingrown toenail!!!
« on: August 23, 2010, 08:15:38 PM »
How many people have these?  OMG they are the worst!!  They hurt so bad and never go away.  I always try and clip it and dig it out but it only get's further in and I cannot reach the end of the nail to pull it out. 

plz help!!!

TEAM Nasser

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: Ingrown toenail!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2010, 08:23:33 PM »

kill yourself.
b

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2010, 08:32:17 PM »
that's why you cut them straight across and not semi circle.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2010, 08:34:44 PM »
How many people have these?  OMG they are the worst!!  They hurt so bad and never go away.  I always try and clip it and dig it out but it only get's further in and I cannot reach the end of the nail to pull it out. 

plz help!!!

Whats worse ? an ingrown toenail or the copious amounts of cock you have had slice you in two via your anal opening ? ???

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2010, 08:44:12 PM »
man up!

dig some nail clippers in there and dig it out bro.

make sure u take a shot of jack before and pour some of it on there after you're done to make sure u dont get infected.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2010, 08:54:44 PM »
that's why you cut them straight across and not semi circle.

what i never heard of this?  but how do I get it straight again?

felxington I have been trying!!  I have a knife I have been shoving in there trying to get the end of it and dig it out but just can't get it out.  Nail clippers can't get down that deep now so I was using my pocket knife, no luck I will have to let it heal up and go at it again in 2 weeks or so.

TEAM Nasser

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2010, 08:55:59 PM »
man up!

dig some nail clippers in there and dig it out bro.

make sure u take a shot of jack before and pour some of it on there after you're done to make sure u dont get infected.
Are you giving him advice on gay sex or ingrown toenails ?  ???  ;D

Jonny34

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2010, 08:56:21 PM »
Whats worse ? an ingrown toenail or the copious amounts of cock you have had slice you in two via your anal opening ? ???

LOL  

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2010, 08:58:19 PM »
Are you giving him advice on gay sex or ingrown toenails ?  ???  ;D

he can take it however he wants, its pretty good advice either way.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2010, 08:59:48 PM »
what i never heard of this?  but how do I get it straight again?

felxington I have been trying!!  I have a knife I have been shoving in there trying to get the end of it and dig it out but just can't get it out.  Nail clippers can't get down that deep now so I was using my pocket knife, no luck I will have to let it heal up and go at it again in 2 weeks or so.

well if its that bad, im sure you've had this for awhile and by now that its infected.

u should just go to the doctor so they can remove it there, u dont want to get an infection, that'd be pretty nasty.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2010, 09:01:54 PM »
Just rip the offending toenail off, it'll grow back and you can control it then.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2010, 09:04:58 PM »
holy fuk what is this board coming to

SizZ

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2010, 09:05:42 PM »
Grow the Nail a week or two, soak your feet. Take the cotton off of a qtip, wedge it under the corners. Keep doing this daily untill your nails are normal. It could take up to a month. Trim straight across don't wear socks or shoes that are too tight.
Hope this helps...
SizZ

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2010, 09:09:35 PM »
what i never heard of this?  but how do I get it straight again?

had one from wearing wrestling shoes. doc used a special cutter/ pliers tool. cut it and pulled it out. it grew out and i was fine.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2010, 09:20:43 PM »
well if its that bad, im sure you've had this for awhile and by now that its infected.

u should just go to the doctor so they can remove it there, u dont want to get an infection, that'd be pretty nasty.

i think it might be, if i push down on the area skin outside the toenail puss comes out that is gooey and smells.  

SizZ hey thank you for the info I will see if I have the willpower not to try and cut the damn thing out again.  Right now I can't see enough of the nail to put cotton under it because I cut so much of it away.
TEAM Nasser

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2010, 09:25:57 PM »
i think it might be, if i push down on the area skin outside the toenail puss comes out that is gooey and smells. 

SizZ hey thank you for the info I will see if I have the willpower not to try and cut the damn thing out again.  Right now I can't see enough of the nail to put cotton under it because I cut so much of it away.

go see a doctor

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2010, 09:29:02 PM »

SizZ hey thank you for the info I will see if I have the willpower not to try and cut the damn thing out again.  Right now I can't see enough of the nail to put cotton under it because I cut so much of it away.
PULL THE FUCKING NAIL OFF AND PUT YOUR FOOT IN RUBBING ALCOHOL.

GEEZUS WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SUCH A FAGGY LITTLE BITCH?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Jizzacked

« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2010, 09:40:58 PM »
first off, I agree with chaos that you are a tad on the bitch side...

however I am not sure if he was referring to ripping your actual toenail out.. not that you would have the sand to do that in first place... but don't do that.  go see a doctor, and they may make a sort of inverted cut in your nail that will look pretty fucked up for a while, but it will eventually work out.  I never had an ingrown nail of that magnitude, but I have known people who have so if it really is that bad just go consult with a doctor.

I actually had an accident one time where my entire big toenail was completely ripped out.  I had to go to the doctor who then proceeded to ram the actual nail back into the nail bed... and he told me it may or may not work.  if it didn't I would have been stuck with some fucking toecast bullshit apparently cause if it failed there would never be a nail there... but thankfully many months later I was pretty much back to normal.

I cannot stand feet, just thinking about them makes me sick.  so please, don't bring this business up again.  thanks in advance...

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2010, 09:59:36 PM »
big disturbia with a bulldog.  helps him pull lots of fine ass.
I dont like twinks.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2010, 10:00:20 PM »
Take it from me. IF it is your big toe, dont bother trying to remove it myself. Go to the doctor. Their going to give you 2 shots, and dig it out. They might whant to kill the nail. Your choice but i said no. Who wants to be missing a toe nail?
A

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2010, 10:02:47 PM »
Bunch of fucking pussies, I dropped a 1/2" sheet of lexan across my big toe a few years back, it got all fucked up like a giant blood blister inside and hurt like shit, so I ripped the fucker off and let it breathe.

THEY GROW BACK PUSSIES!!!!!!!!!! ::) ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

newmom

« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2010, 10:04:19 PM »
Bunch of fucking pussies, I dropped a 1/2" sheet of lexan across my big toe a few years back, it got all fucked up like a giant blood blister inside and hurt like shit, so I ripped the fucker off and let it breathe.

in other words you really went and got a pedicure?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2010, 10:11:19 PM »

in other words you really went and got a pedicure?
::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2010, 10:28:22 PM »

hahahahaha JUST KEEP HITTING IT WITH A HAMMER EVENTUALLY IT WILL FALL OFF  ;D  OH AND JT THE GOOEY PUSS TASTES PRETTY DARN GOOD ON A CRACKER.
i

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2010, 10:31:40 PM »
PULL THE FUCKING NAIL OFF AND PUT YOUR FOOT IN RUBBING ALCOHOL.

GEEZUS WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SUCH A FAGGY LITTLE BITCH?
just cut off the fucking toe.....why does he need another toe for anyway?

when i had a ingrown toenail i cut it out with a exacto knife, and patients...

bench