Author Topic: This dude done brought the truth about Sex, and women today...  (Read 10777 times)

tallgerman

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • I love myself a lot.
I went to thailand
« Reply #50 on: August 31, 2010, 03:12:27 AM »
I could have married a blonde tall docotr girl from school, trying to get her mrs degree, cuz when I said nope no mararige it was on to a new guy, even after we had been good for years, and then 1 or 2 mroe booty call months which were honestly the most fun time in the whole deal.  I then went to thailand and had 22 women in 3 weeks, each giving them just cab money home about 7-13$ american and this si after lots fo sex and sex in the morning and after breakfast buffette more sex and pool hanging out.   When I got back to usa I tried futilely for few weeks to get girls to do same and they were all hate crime about it.  I realized what a group effort women do to make sex scarce.  Lame.  Since then I am single and take care of biz at work and have growing pile of investments nice leather seat car and moved to south bay los angeles 200 yards from the beach.  I find all the fun I want and learned the hard way: guys dont overinvest, the second the girl hold out on kisses ro sex by bye.   Every time I said bye girl get amd then come over and sex me hard in 4-10 days.  They start thinking they had is good and when get thier head stepped on by some doosh come runnin.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
Re: Thuis dude done brought the truth about Sex, and women today...
« Reply #51 on: August 31, 2010, 03:51:36 AM »
no children = you re immature and missing 50% of what life is about.
Having a child means killing the child that s inside yourself, maturing. Lot of people nowadays cant kill the child inside themselves especially in our childish egocentrical occidental materialistic, hedonistic societies.
People prefer to stay childs and only care about themselves rather than caring about someone else, aside a couple. Having a child is the next step after the couple. It's even more sacrifice, more understanding. I have no problem with people who cant deal with having kids, wether they have em or have no children they re useless, and their kids will be useless if they dont raise em. Their whole existence is useless cause they re not transmiting anything to anyone, and if they have kids but dont take care of em they re only causing more suffering to themselves, their kids and the society as a whole.

Immaturity. Psychological underdevelopment. Troubled past, relationships with your own family. Suffering. 
Thanks for helping to overpopulate the world - you sure are "mature".
G

Red Hook

• Getbig V
Re: This dude done brought the truth about Sex, and women today...
« Reply #52 on: August 31, 2010, 04:07:00 AM »
This all boils down to attraction level! when a woman is into you (high attraction level) then there are no rules and what ever you do is funny/cute/romantic. Send her a pack of peanut butter m&ms and you are the most thoughtful person ever. She will fuck you/cook for you and do what ever in the shortest amount of time after meeting.

It's when the attraction level is average or low that men run into trouble.  This is when we try to increase the attraction level by jumping through hoops.  Take them out of expensive dinners and attempt to show them a good time. While her ex is still getting booty calls and splashing over her face, even after he is the one that called off the relationship.

The best that we can do is quickly figure out her attraction level to you..if it's low then just walk away, otherwise you will go broke and run your self into the ground trying to increase that level.  Also there are many woman out there that we very very good at masking their interest level, lol, those we call demons..be wary of them.

I

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #53 on: August 31, 2010, 05:26:04 AM »
This all boils down to attraction level! when a woman is into you (high attraction level) then there are no rules and what ever you do is funny/cute/romantic. Send her a pack of peanut butter m&ms and you are the most thoughtful person ever. She will fuck you/cook for you and do what ever in the shortest amount of time after meeting.

It's when the attraction level is average or low that men run into trouble.  This is when we try to increase the attraction level by jumping through hoops.  Take them out of expensive dinners and attempt to show them a good time. While her ex is still getting booty calls and splashing over her face, even after he is the one that called off the relationship.

The best that we can do is quickly figure out her attraction level to you..if it's low then just walk away, otherwise you will go broke and run your self into the ground trying to increase that level.  Also there are many woman out there that we very very good at masking their interest level, lol, those we call demons..be wary of them.

Fair enough.
G

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: Thuis dude done brought the truth about Sex, and women today...
« Reply #54 on: August 31, 2010, 05:33:40 AM »
I have a relative that had 25 kids, they lived on a farm. The older kids raised the younger ones, and they all did the labor...

That's cool and an optimum case - it all depends on how the little ones are raised.
I'm thinking more of little spoiled, self centered brats like myself  :D

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: August 31, 2010, 12:14:37 PM »

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #56 on: August 31, 2010, 12:21:21 PM »
This is comment about Men not saying that they are frugal, its a article posted today on yahoo...

This dude's comment, just broke it down. Warning, It's fairly long, and no it's not my comment, either, Do You agree, especially in bold:

"If Kurupt gave a f*** about a B***h, I'd always be broke/I'd never have no motherf***in' indo to smoke"

I don't use drugs, but, I like his line of thinking.

Women are a drain on my emotional and financial resources and most of them are even more selfish than men. Let's be honest: Sex is the number one reason men want women. The marriage of men and women is a tradition that is primarily born of the need/desire to lock down each other's genitals for mutual exclusivity. The idea of a man and woman enjoying each other's company is something that usually happens only after they find each other sexually agreeable. The concept of "love", as Huxley expounded upon in "Brave New World" is really kind of outmoded and fallacious. It is basically a lie that we tell ourselves and is a manifestation of personal insecurity.
So, when I came to realize that I really only wanted women for sex, the whole concept of wanting some sort of relationship with them became silly to me. Here is an experiment that I would like men to try: Think of a girl/woman you are fixated on at the moment. NOW: Masturbate. When you're done, you'll most likely notice that you won't think of a woman at all for 2-14 hours or so. This told me that I was indeed not interested in an actual relationship with a woman at all, but rather merely enjoying her body. The concept of making her my girlfriend or wife was really just my desire to have her vagina in my life more regularly. In fact, after I masturbate, a woman is absolutely the furthest thing from my mind.

When I examine the horrible things I have to resign myself to do during courtship, it makes me actually hate sex. All of the capitulating and compromising...listening to her yammer incessantly about nonsense, the things expected of me..it's sickening. Somewhere along the line, the human vagina has been deified and the man has been emasculated. How is it that society has allowed the woman's genitals to somehow be recognized as more valuable in the sexual equation?

Sex is overrated, and, once you grasp this concept and are able to control yourself, you'll find that you'll be able to more easily achieve your life goals and have a sense of inner peace. You have to masturbate intermittently, but, as you become less obsessed with sex, you will find that over time, you'll need to do so less and less, generally.

There is also a great deal of societal pressure for you to have a wife or a girlfriend. If you go for an extended period of time without one or the other, people start questioning your sexuality, which, for a heterosexual, masculine identifying man, can be somewhat embarrassing. Madison Avenue and popular media usually glorify/portray people paired up, even if that coupling is homosexual: You're made to feel like you "need someone" and if you go at it alone, you're less than a man and a social outcast. So, after you tackle the difficult task of mastering your own sex drive, you need to be able to at least partially dispel/deflect the feelings you may associate with other people's skewed perceptions of you.

Aside from my philosophical objections to the mating rituals of our society, I'd like to also commend other posters for their very astute (and true) statistical observations: The divorce rate is generally 52% and that number goes up exponentially for people with lower income and less education. Marriage is a crap shoot, and, since I work very hard for the little bit of money I make, I refuse to gamble so foolishly

I have said this a gazillion times... we are animals... we just complicate the hell out of natural aspects of nature... it's absurd... but people call me bitter and sexist because of it, god damn I hate peoples two faced morals... "well atleast you can pretend to be a little interested even though we both just want sex", that's a quote a woman told me the other day when I was on a date WHAT THe fuck  :o

where does this fucking two faced illusiory come from... OH WAIT.. I do know where... but.. I don't want to make pellius cry again and fall on his knees to praise the lHawrd!  ::)

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #57 on: August 31, 2010, 01:31:02 PM »
i'm done with women...I'll just fuck a nice Brazilian, Columbian, Dominican hookers a few times per month for 60-80 dollars..I'm just sick of women right now...True story

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #58 on: August 31, 2010, 02:37:47 PM »

I have said this a gazillion times... we are animals... we just complicate the hell out of natural aspects of nature... it's absurd... but people call me bitter and sexist because of it, god damn I hate peoples two faced morals... "well atleast you can pretend to be a little interested even though we both just want sex", that's a quote a woman told me the other day when I was on a date WHAT THe fuck  :o

where does this fucking two faced illusiory come from... OH WAIT.. I do know where... but.. I don't want to make pellius cry again and fall on his knees to praise the lHawrd!  ::)

You ought to have certain qualities(mental and physical) and a strong stomach to be able to cope with reality.
Many folks need a little bit of coating over the hard facts... otherwise it would be too harsh for them.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #59 on: August 31, 2010, 02:46:27 PM »

How old was she?
tank u jesus

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: August 31, 2010, 11:52:56 PM »

it's been proved many time, "love" is a myth, it's a question of chemistry.

You choose a partner that is genetically compatible with you that's all.

plus women in western society = plague. 
asstropin

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: September 04, 2010, 01:07:54 PM »

You back again, preacher boy? I guess you recovered from the brutal owning you got on the last marty thread where you once again force your own version of religion on all of us while condeming others for doing the same when no one here does. you're the biggest piece of shit hypocrite on this board. And here you are, knowing nothing about the real world as you still are supported by your parents LOL lecturing us about life.

And your not fooling anybody phaggot. no women, or girls in your case, tells you they just want sex. who wants scrawny, midget, monkey face genetics in their womb.

And the only person you make cry is your mama for shitting out a conceited, short, wimpy,bushy browed, monkey face midget.

"Come to me for forgiveness" LOL monkey face!