Author Topic: Was 911 An Inside Job? Judge For Yourself.  (Read 61956 times)

Neurotoxin

• Getbig IV
Re: Was 911 An Inside Job? Judge For Yourself America.
« Reply #200 on: September 25, 2010, 09:14:52 AM »

here is video proof fire cannot collapse a building

think science & physics   

-NT

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #201 on: September 25, 2010, 09:17:28 AM »
again, show me one video from around the world of a building collapsing from fire and its CASE CLOSED.

i'm objective and open minded. give it a shot.

-NT

Yeah 33, show him a building with the EXACT same construction, with EXACTLY the same conditions on 9/11, with fires that burned in EXACTLY the same spots and somebody just happened to be there with a video camera at EXACTLY the right moment.  ::)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: September 25, 2010, 09:19:33 AM »

think science & physics   

-NT

Yep, that's proof.  ::)

Neurotoxin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #203 on: September 25, 2010, 09:37:52 AM »

undeniable proof buildings do not collapse from fire.

think science & physics.

-NT

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: September 25, 2010, 09:39:40 AM »
Fuck, I just realized Neurotoxin is a Mons gimmick.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #205 on: September 25, 2010, 10:06:34 AM »
Neuro - you are ignoring the fact that WTC7 did not collapse in a vacuum.  

The equivalent of a small nuclear weapon was exploded right next to it in the form of the energy released by the initial blasts and the subsquent falls of both towers.  

I can show you a building falling like you ask unless you can show me a similar circumstance where two other buildings twice the size collapsed right next to it.  

Also - where is the usual sound of controlled demos that you here in every other one?  If you cant account for that, than you simply cant keep shouting CT's at people as if its true.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: September 25, 2010, 10:14:39 AM »
Are you fools waking up yet?  Please show me where anything like this happened at the WTC noise wise.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #207 on: September 25, 2010, 10:46:23 AM »

think science & physics   

-NT

Really NT?  Are you serious?

You seem spot on when it comes to the stock market.  You seem to have a no nonsense approach that is centered around reality.  So it's very surprising to see you serve up crappy pulp fiction and tie it to science and physics.

Where the conditions in all those videos of burning buildings exactly like the conditions in the WTC's?

Were the fires located on the same floors?  Under the same stresses?  Caused by the same things?  Fueled by the same things?  Made with the same materials?  Etc....   Etc....  Etc....

Don't you remember high school or middle school?  When you conducted experiments in science class?  How things were proven?

I mean really dude.   ::)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #208 on: September 25, 2010, 10:58:48 AM »
Ahmedinijad claims it was an inside job. That's good enough for me. Clearly the United States orchestrated 911 to support the Zionist movement.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #209 on: September 25, 2010, 01:23:03 PM »
it would be helpful if there was at least one example on any other buidling that caught on fire and then collapsed into it's own footprint in a matter of seconds

There are 3 examples that I know of and they all happened on one day in the same place and there don't seem to be any example before or since

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: September 25, 2010, 01:26:50 PM »
it would be helpful if there was at least one example on any other buidling that caught on fire and then collapsed into it's own footprint in a matter of seconds

There are 3 examples that I know of and they all happened on one day in the same place and there don't seem to be any example before or since

Sure it would.  I agree.  The problem is all those other buildings that didn't collapse didn't have similar conditions, including damage done not from the fire. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #211 on: September 25, 2010, 01:59:58 PM »
Sure it would.  I agree.  The problem is all those other buildings that didn't collapse didn't have similar conditions, including damage done not from the fire. 

hasn't the argument for WTC 7 been based solely on the fire?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: September 25, 2010, 04:25:15 PM »

No.  Not at all.  Debris from WTC 1 was also a factor

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: September 25, 2010, 04:27:22 PM »
from the nuts side its based on misinterpreted quotes and video that is shoddy at best  ;)

again didnt the nist report debunk this already?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #214 on: September 25, 2010, 05:49:50 PM »
No.  Not at all.  Debris from WTC 1 was also a factor

yeah I've seen photos of damage to the building from debris but, to me, it doesn't explain a symetrical collapse that falls into it's own footprint in a matter of seconds.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: September 25, 2010, 05:52:48 PM »
yeah I've seen photos of damage to the building from debris but, to me, it doesn't explain a symetrical collapse that falls into it's own footprint in a matter of seconds.

Are you saying it should have fallen over?

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: September 25, 2010, 06:11:14 PM »
You've been outed Neuro/Mons

Just yesterday you were claiming this:

i'm no CTer but interested how building #7 fell at speed of gravity by fire.

any explanation ?

-NT

Now suddenly you're an expert claiming this in the span of one day:

undeniable proof buildings do not collapse from fire.

think science & physics.

-NT

Also explains why you're always quoting your own posts - exactly like Mons.  Dumbass fake wannabe

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: September 25, 2010, 06:14:35 PM »
Can any of you "Controlled demo" believers provide me an ounce of proof of AUDIBLE EVIDENCE IN THE THE TOWERS OR WTC 7  LIKE i SHOWED IN ALL THOSE OTHERS CONTROLLED DEMOS? 

i

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: September 25, 2010, 06:31:57 PM »

YES... Look at this picture. The entire upper floors of the building are intact as it is falling and the "toppling lean" those upper floor are in means that the ENTIRE UPPER CHUCK OF THAT TOWER SHOULD HAVE HIT THE GROUND IN ONE PIECE. But it mysteriously is PULVERIZED to dust as teh rest of the building collapses...also how does this small chuck of building have the power to completely destroy all of the many SOLID UNDAMAGED FLOORS BELOW IT???

http://www.plaguepuppy.net/public_html/collapse%20update/#stills

C

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: September 25, 2010, 06:41:54 PM »
YES

Are you saying because this WTC toppled over wtc 7 should have?

... Look at this picture. The entire upper floors of the building are intact as it is falling and the "toppling lean" those upper floor are in means that the ENTIRE UPPER CHUCK OF THAT TOWER SHOULD HAVE HIT THE GROUND IN ONE PIECE.

Why should it have and how do you know if it didn't or did?

But it mysteriously is PULVERIZED to dust as teh rest of the building collapses...also how does this small chuck of building have the power to completely destroy all of the many SOLID UNDAMAGED FLOORS BELOW IT???

How does it not get pulverized (when should it, or even should it have?) and is it the only factor involved in the destruction of the lower undamaged floors??

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: September 25, 2010, 06:50:13 PM »
Can any of you "Controlled demo" believers provide me an ounce of proof of AUDIBLE EVIDENCE IN THE THE TOWERS OR WTC 7  LIKE i SHOWED IN ALL THOSE OTHERS CONTROLLED DEMOS? 

i

First off the control demolition videos of the Vegas hotels you posted were done for television. With that, the company: CONTROL DEMOLITION, wired the buildings inside and out with cameras, microphones etc so the television viewer could see and hear just what happens when a building is control demolitioned. This camera and microphone wiring is also done for research for scientist, professors, structural and civil engineers etc so they can see just how a building may collapse in an event like a strong earthquake or bombing etc etc as well as for the company: Control Demolition, just in case anything went wrong during the control demolition.

You are not going to hear with the clarity you heard in these videos, the sound of the timed bombs going off from the street or in the videos the news and residents of New york who managed to capture the control demolition of the towers with their camcorders, because there were no microphones to capture the sound.... however more than enough videos and documentaries were made that told/show everyone from workers to firemen, to cops to people on the street saying they heard these timed explosions going from the basement to the roof. Plenty of videos and documentaries have I posted on this site showing all of this...if you wish to ignore it, then that is on you, but do not come to this board with a lying tongue claiming that nothing exist...it does...you just willfully ignore it.
C

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #221 on: September 25, 2010, 06:56:27 PM »
STFU you ape-- stick to discussing the collapse of the tree you lived in before the San Diego Zoo took you and your parents into captivity.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #222 on: September 25, 2010, 07:07:02 PM »

or not collapsed at all

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: September 25, 2010, 07:11:59 PM »

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: September 25, 2010, 07:43:20 PM »
author=OzmO link=topic=346447.msg4916967#msg4916967 date=1285465314]
Are you saying because this WTC toppled over wtc 7 should have?

First off I never said any of this, so why are you implying that I did?
Neither World Trade 1, 2 or 7 toppled over. THey were all brought down by controlled demolition and made to fall into their own footprint. Building 7 had no reason to fall at all and no one has explained why it fell when there was at best only a small fire inside the building and no plane hit it.

Why should it have and how do you know if it didn't or did?

This question shows complete retardedness. Exactly what are you asking here?

How does it not get pulverized (when should it, or even should it have?) and is it the only factor involved in the destruction of the lower undamaged floors??

The question should be why is the concrete pulverized to dust?....that has never happened before except in control demolition take downs.

"The only factor involved in the destruction of the lower floors?" You need to rephrase this question because not only does it not make sense, it seems you are just pulling things out of the air that are not relevant to the topic.
C