Author Topic: Was 911 An Inside Job? Judge For Yourself.  (Read 62040 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Was 911 An Inside Job? Judge For Yourself America.
« Reply #350 on: October 01, 2010, 01:20:36 PM »
For once in your life do the research and find the threads. I recently posted all of that information again so it should be easy to find. How ever I am still waiting on the 9 hijackers who are alive and for you to explain how they still are. Then you can answer Mons questions and videos and try saying more than it's a CT or supposedly debunked.

No, you claimed you reported on it so you should have the info readily available. 

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #351 on: October 01, 2010, 01:28:09 PM »
No, you claimed you reported on it so you should have the info readily available. 

The info is readily available, but I am not going to do the work for you, especially since it is VERY EASY TO FIND ON THIS BOARD. It would be nice to see the investigative, intellectual, researching skills you as an attorney have...haha  ::) ::)
C

Power

• Getbig III
  • Move along
« Reply #352 on: October 01, 2010, 01:54:07 PM »
HAHAHAHAAH.... now this is getting really funny. DUMB is now replaced by DUMBER..OK lets play the game (giggle giggle)

Not only where there not any Arab names on the airplanes manifest, but no one in the terminals: passengers or employees remember EVER seeing any of the supposed hijackers get onto any of the planes. There is a video of Mo hammed At ta that was claimed to be him in Boston's Logan airport...but the employees at Main es airport said that terminal in the photo is of their airport and produced the film footage to prove it.

The funny thing again concerning supposed terrorist entering airports and train stations is during the London train bombings there were no photos of video of any Arabs entering into the trains and then all of a sudden after the questions arose wouldn't you know a video is produced showing Arabs entering onto the train. Sadly the ASSSHOLES that produced the footage failed to realize greater experts than they analyzed the footage which revealed that the images where laid over the train station footage and some of the film showed people actually walking through wall and through iron railing...DOH...fuck up.

So far as the 9 Arabs who were supposedly a part of 9/11 well guess what? I have only posted about a million times the articles that showed not only are the people alive bu t they are suing America for hundreds of millions of dollars for slander and defamation. But maybe you missed the many articles so, maybe you saw when 20/20 went to various Arab and African nations and actually talked to the VERY MUCH ALIVE supposed terrorist who were perplexed at how their images ended up on Americas claims of 911 terrorist.

And lets not forget the recent pictures of Asama Bin Laden which actually turned out to be the manipulated pictures of the president of Spain who was livid at the CIA and America over this act, of which the CIA apologized and at the same time were revealed as the LIARS they are and whole PHONY/BULLSHITNESS of this 911 crap.

I could go on forever ripping you a new asshole with facts, but you seem to have 3s mentality going on, so it is useless. But nice try making a fool of yourself...next time research the facts.

Please READ my post.  It is called Identity theft.  I agree with you 100% those 9 people are not dead, they were not on the planes.  THEY WERE NOT THE HIJACKERS (does typing in caps help get through to you?).  You have presented no facts here.  Typically, you have now attempted to alter the original argument in a failed obfuscation of the truth.  The fact remains, the plausible and sane explanation is identity theft.  If you would like to complete this portion of the discussion I will accept your surrender.  Let me know and when I have more free time I will move on to the new items you have introduced in order to hide your epic failed claim that the hijackers are alive.  Again I refer you to the Dubai assassination for a similar scenario explanation.

You have not ripped anything, perhaps you should rip the rose colored glasses off.  Prove your statement that the hijackers are alive, simple as that.  Please ask one of them to come forward and own up to being a hijacker from 9-11 and still being alive.  Surely someone who can bend the laws of physics to her will can make this so?

Oh, wait, you insulted me,.................................................you chucklehead.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #353 on: October 01, 2010, 06:33:07 PM »

Please READ my post.  It is called Identity theft.  I agree with you 100% those 9 people are not dead, they were not on the planes.  THEY WERE NOT THE HIJACKERS (does typing in caps help get through to you?).  You have presented no facts here.  Typically, you have now attempted to alter the original argument in a failed obfuscation of the truth.  The fact remains, the plausible and sane explanation is identity theft.  If you would like to complete this portion of the discussion I will accept your surrender.  Let me know and when I have more free time I will move on to the new items you have introduced in order to hide your epic failed claim that the hijackers are alive.  Again I refer you to the Dubai assassination for a similar scenario explanation.

You have not ripped anything, perhaps you should rip the rose colored glasses off.  Prove your statement that the hijackers are alive, simple as that.  Please ask one of them to come forward and own up to being a hijacker from 9-11 and still being alive.  Surely someone who can bend the laws of physics to her will can make this so?

Oh, wait, you insulted me,.................................................you chucklehead.

Grasping for straws Power...grasping for straws.  I have posted so many documentaries, books, videos, photographs etc that nothing you nor 3 can say can in any way sours the facts. It will not be until the two of you at least READ AND WATCH the documentaries, books, videos etc that you will know the truth and be educated on what really happened. As of right now you are both like Patsies for your government playing a game to deceive others with your lies and denials as though the experts, data, scientist and professors know nothing and you somehow know it all..LMAO.

and yeah sometimes I have to type in caps to get ones attention when they are displaying grievous ignorance. I see it got your attention, but more importantly I hope it got you to move off of your stubborn stump and begin research.
C

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #354 on: October 03, 2010, 09:09:12 AM »
was 911 an inside job no,was ther information out there that could have prevented it, possibly

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #355 on: October 03, 2010, 10:13:46 AM »
please tell me we haven't already talked about this at length?  We have had a zillion of these threads and all end up the same way.  Why the hell are you guys still doing this?  You like torture?  You just sit around and poke needles in your eyes for fun?  Everyone is locked into a side.  Nobody is willing to change sides.  At this point it's like asking someone to stop rooting for their favorite team and put on a jersey from the team rival.  It's not fucking happening.  You all are wasting your fucking time.  People are fucking embedded for life on this shit.  I should lock this topic, but I know you dipshits get off arguing with no possible outcome lol...

good analogy with the jerseys...

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #356 on: October 24, 2010, 07:03:20 PM »
thanks

Doh!!!!...Hugo you ever heard of the expression  "LET SLEEPING DOGS LIE"...Grrrrrr.. you just reopened this thread by answering to 240...Now I will have to put in my TWO CENTS on the matter, then someone else will put in their two cents, then still another his two cents and like a SLOT MACHINE we will forever have people adding their two cents...Arrrggghhh... Just when I thought it was over....

C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Re: George W Bush wanted War from Day One.....
« Reply #357 on: October 26, 2010, 11:32:47 AM »
Those Firemen where really good that managed to put all the explosives in building 7, to get the building down in a timely fashion.

Lots of "MYSTERIOUS CONSTRUCTION" went on in the building for two years prior to the control demolition of the towers..

C

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #358 on: October 27, 2010, 07:12:13 PM »
I'm 145...It is Jag who said 160...see 3 I have to agree with Mons in so far as you being an attorney displaying a lack of critical thinking and fact finding skills.

There is Jag and then there is me...Two completely different people.

FINALLY!!!
It's about Fing time you spoke up!
WTH took you so long?
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #359 on: October 27, 2010, 07:20:43 PM »
Just to clarify, Jag said she was 160, then 140, then 160.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Re: George W Bush wanted War from Day One.....
« Reply #360 on: October 27, 2010, 07:22:36 PM »
Lots of "MYSTERIOUS CONSTRUCTION" went on in the building for two years prior to the control demolition of the towers..

So the charges were set in 1999? So how was Bush involved? This would mean that Clinton is actually behind this that son of a bitch ::)
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #361 on: October 27, 2010, 07:23:31 PM »
Just to clarify, Jag said she was 160, then 140, then 160.

A minor stroke then a full recovery?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #362 on: October 27, 2010, 07:25:45 PM »

Nah.  Just a bald faced lie.   :D

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #363 on: October 27, 2010, 07:29:34 PM »

;D cute.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #364 on: October 27, 2010, 07:30:54 PM »
Nah.  Just a bald faced lie.   :D

There's a big difference between a fact and your personal theory. You should learn it.
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #365 on: October 27, 2010, 07:43:51 PM »
There's a big difference between a fact and your personal theory. You should learn it.

O.K. Einstein.   :D

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #366 on: October 27, 2010, 07:53:02 PM »
O.K. Einstein.   :D

Thanks for the complement, ...but my potential is not quite as developed as Einstein's was.
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #367 on: October 28, 2010, 08:40:47 AM »
Thanks for the complement, ...but my potential is not quite as developed as Einstein's was.

Bwahahahahaha!   ;D

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #368 on: October 28, 2010, 10:42:37 AM »

You have gone on record claiming your IQ is as high as Einstein's, but your posts continually prove that your IQ is almost as high as 69.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #369 on: October 28, 2010, 11:02:31 AM »
BUSH MAKES PEACE: BOOK REVEALED
Thu Oct 28 2010 10:30:31 ET

**Exclusive** **Must Credit**

"It was a simple question, 'Can you remember the last day you didn't have a drink?'"

So begins President George W. Bush in the opening chapter ["Quitting"] from the most anticipated book of the season, the DRUDGE REPORT can reveal.

With DECISION POINTS, set for release November 9, Bush pulls back the curtain with a strikingly personal work that takes very few shots at his critics.

The former president even stays clear of Obama!

From 911's "Day of Fire" to "Katrina" to "Financial Crisis", Bush explains how he returned to his faith, time and time again.

And the faith of others.

The president details how he bonded with Crown Prince Abdullah of Saudi Arabia -- and a magical bird!

Arriving angry at Bush's Texas ranch over the president's position on Israel and Ramallah, Abdullah quickly decided he wanted to leave.

But the prince spots a turkey on the road -- and takes it as a good omen, a sign from Allah!

The president reveals he gave the order to shoot down planes on September 11 -- and at first thought the plane in PA had been shot down.

In the chapter "Stem Cells", Bush describes receiving a letter from Nancy Reagan detailing a "wrenching family journey".

But ultimately, Bush writes: "I did feel a responsibility to voice my pro-life convictions and lead the country toward what Pope John Paul II called a culture of life."

In the book, Bush describes an emotional July 2001 meeting with the Pope at the pontiff's summer residence.

Savaged by Parkinson's, the Pope saw the promise of science, but implored Bush to support life in all its forms.

Later, at the Pope's funeral -- and after a prodding from his wife that it's a time to "pray for miracles" -- Bush found himself saying a prayer for the cancer-stricken ABCNEWS anchor Peter Jennings.

With 14 chapters and an epilogue, it's Bush's turn.

And he'll even do it on OPRAH.

A top Bush source explains: "You will find the president strong, loving life, and ultimately at peace with the decisions he made."

DECISION POINTS ranked #29 on AMAZON's hitlist early Thursday.

Developing...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #370 on: October 28, 2010, 12:35:34 PM »
Bush bonded with a magical bird?  I don't get it?  Like an imaginary bird with magic powers?   mmmmk....

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #371 on: October 28, 2010, 12:53:59 PM »

FINALLY!!!
WTH took you so long?

I've said this MANY TIMES BEFORE...How did you miss it? You know the old saying of "You can lead a horse to water, but you can not make him drink". This is the mentality of the posters here. After I had announced it many times over and they continued to say i am you, I didn't bother  defending it anymore. i went through the same thing when they all kept saying I was Hugo as well as others...
C

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #372 on: October 28, 2010, 01:07:52 PM »

FINALLY!!!
WTH took you so long?

Stop talking to yourself!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #373 on: November 22, 2010, 11:45:31 AM »
Why are you posting under a gimmick account? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #374 on: November 22, 2010, 12:21:44 PM »
Someone ban this clown already.