Author Topic: Olympia Athletes on ESPN2 SportsNation on 08-25-10  (Read 12976 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: Olympia Athletes on ESPN2 SportsNation on 08-25-10
« Reply #100 on: August 26, 2010, 09:32:40 AM »
Look at the size of Kai compared to Phil Heath. Its unbelievable.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #101 on: August 26, 2010, 01:17:45 PM »
they actually looked like they had fun.  Those of you bitching why they had their shirts off.  Well that's what bodybuilding is. 

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #102 on: August 26, 2010, 01:24:43 PM »
Just to bring it back to earth.  They have had the Hooter Girls on here too. 
No Worries 4 me

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #103 on: August 26, 2010, 01:44:59 PM »
I told one of my good friends that he should watch ESPN2 because IFBB pro bodybuilders are going to be featured on at 4pm. His response was, "No thanks. I'll leave men posing in little underwear for you to watch."

Yup, I am sure it reached the general laymen  ::) ::)
X

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #104 on: August 26, 2010, 01:53:54 PM »
I told one of my good friends that he should watch ESPN2 because IFBB pro bodybuilders are going to be featured on at 4pm. His response was, "No thanks. I'll leave men posing in little underwear for you to watch."

Yup, I am sure it reached the general laymen  ::) ::)

Maybe you should explain to him how no one had underwear on, and by some miracle, you still are attracted to women...

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #105 on: August 26, 2010, 02:35:22 PM »
Maybe you should explain to him how no one had underwear on, and by some miracle, you still are attracted to women...

BGM is really disappointed that he couldn't be on set now.  Did you verify this yourself Chick?

It's only............well, we all know the rest by now  :P

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #106 on: August 26, 2010, 02:39:02 PM »

hahahah, you are so stupid. The end product of competitive bodybuilding is posing in a thong on stage. So, even if he did watch them in shorts on ESPN2, it would have not gone any further than that. He would never watch a bodybuilding contest. Thus, it really doesn't promote the sport. You = imbecile.
X

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: August 26, 2010, 02:44:29 PM »
hahahah, you are so stupid. The end product of competitive bodybuilding is posing in a thong on stage. So, even if he did watch them in shorts on ESPN2, it would have not gone any further than that. He would never watch a bodybuilding contest. Thus, it really doesn't promote the sport. You = imbecile.

He's a homophobe...who fuckin cares if he ever watches a bodybuilding contest.  The end product is a sport that recognizes the best built physique, which does require wearing posing trunks...been involved for many years, never seen anyone wearing a thong on stage.  Maybe some of the "shows" you've been to were something a little different?

As for promoting the sport, not everyone is so immature as to fear watching BB, as they might be labled by their equally immature/ homophobe friends.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #108 on: August 26, 2010, 02:52:59 PM »
He's a homophobe...who fuckin cares if he ever watches a bodybuilding contest.  The end product is a sport that recognizes the best built physique, which does require wearing posing trunks...been involved for many years, never seen anyone wearing a thong on stage.  Maybe some of the "shows" you've been to were something a little different?

As for promoting the sport, not everyone is so immature as to fear watching BB, as they might be labled by their equally immature/ homophobe friends.

Ron made it vividly clear that he would hope this event would promote the sport of bodybuilding. Why else would they appear on ESPN2?

It has nothing to do with being a homophobe. For most people, watching a bodybuilding contest is just about as fun as watching paint dry. The lifting part is exciting to most people; however, most people find it rather boring watching bbers pose on stage. Thus, it will never reach the general laymen. Plus, most woman find bodybuilders to be disgusting, so most of them wouldn't watch it. So, where does that leave promoters?  ::) Sure, like having them on ESPN2 will really promote the sport.  Get real, bob-o
X

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: August 26, 2010, 02:59:15 PM »
We had a opportunity to showcase some of the best IFBB bodybuilders on ESPN2, and we gladly accepted...whether or not YOU believe it promoted the sport or not, is irrelevant....

Any type of positive appearance/ press is welcomed, and does indeed promote the sport...too bad you're not smart enough to recognise it.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: August 26, 2010, 03:01:34 PM »
What I find bizarre regarding this episode is that during such a dire climate whereby folks the likes of Roger Clemens and Lance Armstrong are being crucified for steroid use, ESPN decides to showcase the modern day poster boys for steroid use.

WTF??

"1"

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: August 26, 2010, 03:05:54 PM »
Next up on ESPN2 news: "Bodybuilding - it's still a freakshow."  ;D

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: August 26, 2010, 03:09:26 PM »
been involved for many years, never seen anyone wearing a thong on stage. 

::)

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: August 26, 2010, 03:09:55 PM »
your reaching with that one...........muscle is very dynamic tissue with thousands of motor neurons and muscle fibers

in the split second that photo happened to be snapped, he was flexing harder with his left delt then his right

his delts are perfectly symmetrical

I dunno man, check this. Sure isn't a split second thing. Maybe it's oil, maybe it's an jury and he can't flex that well. Does look a bit odd, but I've seen few strange things on that show.  :P

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #114 on: August 26, 2010, 03:12:40 PM »
We had a opportunity to showcase some of the best IFBB bodybuilders on ESPN2, and we gladly accepted...whether or not YOU believe it promoted the sport or not, is irrelevant....

Any type of positive appearance/ press is welcomed, and does indeed promote the sport...too bad you're not smart enough to recognise it.

How do you know it promotes the sport in a positive light? Hell, how do you know 99% of the population didn't say "Gross" when they saw kai greene? Too bad the Mr. Olympia is not on national tv. Then you would really be able to tell how many viewers tuned in.

Too bad you're not smart enough to recognize that publicity doesn't automatically mean positive acceptance by others.
X

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #115 on: August 26, 2010, 03:21:32 PM »
they actually looked like they had fun.  Those of you bitching why they had their shirts off.  Well that's what bodybuilding is. 

When they have a football player on do they make him catch passes or tackle people on the set??

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: August 26, 2010, 03:24:54 PM »
When they have a football player on do they make him catch passes or tackle people on the set??

Occasionally...I've seen many different types of sports celebs on latenight shows, ESPN, GMA, etc...doing all types of things. Serena Williams was on one of the shows not too long ago, serving tennis balls at the host.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: August 26, 2010, 04:14:08 PM »
::)

LMAO!  This fucking che guy just owned the whole fucking thread with that post! 

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: August 26, 2010, 04:42:36 PM »
Yeah....real big "owning" he's got there.....probably not as big as the fact that he's here on a BB site day after day, posting pics of ronnies ass he has saved on his computer...

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: August 26, 2010, 04:44:49 PM »
Yeah....real big "owning" he's got there.....probably not as big as the fact that he's here on a BB site day after day, posting pics of ronnies ass he has saved on his computer...

You said bodybuilders have never competed in thongs.  LOL>...............that looks like a thong to me.  

I mean is it REALLY necessary to have a competitor shove the thong up his ass to see his glutes in order for you to better judge his physique?  I mean what's next.........? 

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: August 26, 2010, 04:58:47 PM »
You said bodybuilders have never competed in thongs.  LOL>...............that looks like a thong to me.  

I mean is it REALLY necessary to have a competitor shove the thong up his ass to see his glutes in order for you to better judge his physique?  I mean what's next.........?  

Is it a thong? Or did he pull up his trunks?

Is it necessary...absolutely not

If you were ever in the company of a decent looking female, you might know the difference between a thong and the granny panties which are closer to posing trunks

All in all...glad to see you're easily amused

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #121 on: August 26, 2010, 06:21:01 PM »
Why not go back to wearing trunks like arnold? Nobody cares if a bodybuilder has striated glutes, whats next, a striated cock pose? .. That alone will make this pageant less gay. And bring back weigh ins, is it that difficult?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: August 26, 2010, 06:33:27 PM »
Why not go back to wearing trunks like arnold? Nobody cares if a bodybuilder has striated glutes, whats next, a striated cock pose? .. That alone will make this pageant less gay. And bring back weigh ins, is it that difficult?

We have weigh-ins...for the guys in the 202 that need to make a weight....what would be the point of weighing in anyone else?

The guys can wear any trunks they wish, no one is stopping them...

How about they just wear workout shorts, so noone has to worry about "turning gay" watching them?

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: August 26, 2010, 06:37:55 PM »
, posting pics of ronnies ass he has saved on his computer...
That was not a saved pic , retard.  ::)

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: August 26, 2010, 06:46:15 PM »
Occasionally...I've seen many different types of sports celebs on latenight shows, ESPN, GMA, etc...doing all types of things. Serena Williams was on one of the shows not too long ago, serving tennis balls at the host.

True, and they had David Beckham a while back on some show kicking balls ;D So it just depends.