Author Topic: How many Morons here Like Religious Wacko John Thune and Why?  (Read 4018 times)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: How many Morons here Like Religious Wacko John Thune and Why?
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2010, 08:34:52 AM »
I don't care for his religious zealotry but the guy seems to be much more informed on the economy than Obama, and that's really all that matters.

Trig Palin knows more about the economy then Imam Obama.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2010, 08:43:06 AM »
After his speech at the WH yesterday, I can safely say Billy is dead right. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: How many Morons here Like Religious Wacko David Thune and Why?
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2010, 08:45:30 AM »
Most likely atheist since both of his parents were atheist as well as his grandparents.  He is also too intelligent to be religious and you can see him cringe whenever it comes up.

The United States is such a stupid country that it would freak out to learn that he is an athiest although they don`t realize we have already had many atheist Presidents such as Teddy Roosevelt, Franklin Pierce and many, many others.

You're still spouting this stupid crap??

As far as intellegence goes, I guess we'll have to forget that the late Dr. D. James Kennedy, pastor of the Coral Ridge Presbyterian Church was voted by Cambridge as one of the most Outstanding Intellectuals of the 20th Century by Cambridge.

Parents? Hmmm......Madalyn Murray O'Hair was the founder of American Atheists. Her son, William, is a born-again Christian and a minister.

And doesn't one of the most rabid atheists in the world, Christopher Hitchens, have a brother who was once an atheist like him, but is now a born-again Christian?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2010, 08:51:32 AM »
People are already making their own ads.   Thune is the perfect candidate for 2012 for the GOP compared to what is out there and has a chance.   

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2010, 10:58:25 AM »
I love the society that the 10 percent of intelligent people have built. :)

I`d rather have all the stupids leave, but then we wouldn`t have anyone dumb enough to run the machines and not smart enough to ever question why they even bother.   ;)
What have you done or contributed to society?

And who are these 10% you speak of? Can you please list them and show us how  they built this nation? Now, be careful my simple minded friend. You might miss some very important people that during their existence believed in God.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2010, 11:25:13 AM »
Daddy's suit, shirt and tie. The ZITS are BF's.  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Idiot.  That's not even him fool. 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2010, 11:27:21 AM »
Hahaha, have I even directly addressed the fake soldier in a few months now? How cute that he's this obsessed with me. Nice of him to take time out of his moonbot 9/11 postings to regurgitate the same crap.

What's it like being such a coward that you have to lie about serving in the military?

Purge_WTF

« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2010, 12:29:23 PM »
  Getting back on topic--I disagree with Thune's rather strident support for the Iraq war, but he has lots of good thing to say. It's good to see a man of strong convictions of faith. I believe that the main reason we've lost our way as a nation is because we've abandoned God.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2010, 12:34:07 PM »
The OP argues that Obama is an atheist. If that is the case, then the OP's assertion that atheists are intelligent and competent at everything they do has been proven false.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2010, 12:42:27 PM »
The OP argues that Obama is an atheist. If that is the case, then the OP's assertion that atheists are intelligent and competent at everything they do has been proven false.

Obama is setting back the Dem party, race relations, Harvard, Columbia, Occidental, Chicago, Kenya, black politicians, etc decades.     

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2010, 04:53:22 PM »
Didn't Thune vote for the TARP program? I don't know much about the guy but the little I do doesnt impress me much.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2010, 06:42:32 PM »
Comparted to what else is out there that has a realistic chance to win, he is as good as it is going to get. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2010, 07:21:57 PM »
Most likely atheist since both of his parents were atheist as well as his grandparents.  He is also too intelligent to be religious and you can see him cringe whenever it comes up.

The United States is such a stupid country that it would freak out to learn that he is an athiest although they don`t realize we have already had many atheist Presidents such as Teddy Roosevelt, Franklin Pierce and many, many others.

::)  If it's such "a stupid country" then back your bags and get the heck out. 

And you pulled the "many atheist presidents" stuff out of your rear end.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2010, 08:18:00 PM »
Thune has a MUCH BETTER chance of defeating Obama, than Palin does.

I don't think anyone here would disagree with that - Anyone?