Author Topic: 10 y/o girl on Steroids!  (Read 22275 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: 10 y/o girl on Steroids!
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2010, 03:09:46 AM »
would you hit it?

Dude wtf ewwwwwwww!!

She's black.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2010, 03:13:55 AM »
None of the two mentioned above have "better" abs... a guido shows his abs on TV and they become the point of reference. There are 1000's of guys walkind around in better shape. Just shows how low self esteem the remainders on this once great forum have. You particularly, hurt teenager, reality is it's not that hard, you just can't. 

::)  THere are thousands of guys walking around using steroids.  You obviously have no clue what can be achieved naturally and what can't.  Most guys will look you dead in the eye and say they don't use steroids even though it's obvious they do.  And people like you probably believe that everyone in the world can lie about everything except for some weird reason whenever someone says they are natural........you believe it.  LOL. 

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2010, 03:49:10 AM »

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2010, 04:18:15 AM »
outside of her abs....she isnt anything special...just athletic kid who probably doesnt hit the candy store daily.  gymnastics, tennis, sports in general.

you white retards think juices is that prevalent in the black community esp to a 10 yr old.  f##kin idiots.   

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2010, 05:21:01 AM »
I love this whole "Gymnasticts" excuse lol ;D

You guys act as if doing gymnasticts for a couple of years will have a pre-pubscent girl come out looking like a mini-me version of Mr Olympia.  :D

"Oh she is just very active, plays sports and doesn't eat candy" LOL!!!  I've never known a ghetto kid in my life (yes I grew up in one) who didn't eat candy, cheetos and fried shit every meal.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2010, 05:24:14 AM »
outside of her abs....she isnt anything special...just athletic kid who probably doesnt hit the candy store daily.  gymnastics, tennis, sports in general.

you white retards think juices is that prevalent in the black community esp to a 10 yr old.  f##kin idiots.   

True, you gots to save that cash for gold teef.

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2010, 06:05:01 AM »
I bet she is a gymnast w/ great genetics.

Exactly, shes not on juice...  My niece does gymnastics and i would say 5 girls in her class walk around with a 8 pack. I doubt they 're parents are feeding them anavar with their fruit loops as well...  Whats with everyone on this board that thinks just because someone that is ripped they must be on juice? You are all brainwashed by the ra tard GH15

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2010, 06:35:22 AM »
there are lots of Pedophiles on this site. it doesn't surprise me at all. :-X

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2010, 06:37:10 AM »
there are muscular pedophiles as well.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2010, 06:58:22 AM »

well looking at you, you can tell that the stereotype about blacks possessing superior bodies and more athletic genetics................ ..doesnt hold

you are a skinny, googly-eyed, light-bulb head f@ggot looking guy.........who looks like he didnt work out one day in his ENTIRE life

for the life of me, i dont know why your on here, EVERYONE hates you..........and you have ZERO in common with almost all other posters

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2010, 07:10:43 AM »
give her 10 years, she'll be 35% bf, cottage cheese ass and thighs

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2010, 10:17:26 AM »
Dude's pimping his little sister.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2010, 10:36:08 AM »
hahaha.  the good ole amazon n paypal donate buttons.  we had a doberman who would drag my youngest sister around yard like a dog toy back in the day before the folks unloaded him for his aggressive ways. 100k subscribers and they make no less 2k so says the internet age.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2010, 10:38:56 AM »
We all remember little Richard Sandrak and how ripped he was and everyone accused him of hitting the juice.

Well this is a 10 y/o girl who must be on roids! How could a female , let alone a girl who was only 10 be this jacked?

Anavar? winni? Deca? Tran? Clen?

gh1 or BGH or anyone else please weigh in here.

So you were on youtube searching for 10 year old girls.  SIck fucker, you need to be arrested

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2010, 11:38:07 AM »
Exactly, shes not on juice...  My niece does gymnastics and i would say 5 girls in her class walk around with a 8 pack. I doubt they 're parents are feeding them anavar with their fruit loops as well...  Whats with everyone on this board that thinks just because someone that is ripped they must be on juice? You are all brainwashed by the ra tard GH15

LOL! This has got to be a joke... sure your neice has 5 friends all with a 8 pack LOL! Holy shit most juiced guys don't even have an 8 pack but your prepubecent neice has 5 friends who do. Right  ::)

Ummm, it's not just being skinny "ripped" Its being a 10 year old PRE-PUBSCENT girl and being rippeed AND jacked!

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #40 on: September 02, 2010, 11:41:59 AM »
well looking at you, you can tell that the stereotype about blacks possessing superior bodies and more athletic genetics................ ..doesnt hold

you are a skinny, googly-eyed, light-bulb head f@ggot looking ####.........who looks like he didnt work out one day in his ENTIRE life

for the life of me, i dont know why your on here, EVERYONE hates you..........and you have ZERO in common with almost all other posters

cue G_Thang typing up some crap with his feet that only he'll understand, laugh at, and then go fill up a bathtub and blow fart bubbles in it all day long.

he's a fucking retard.  oh wait, "he be in grad school", then he posts a picture of a fat mexican.

LOL! This has got to be a joke... sure your neice has 5 friends all with a 8 pack LOL! Holy shit most juiced guys don't even have an 8 pack but your prepubecent neice has 5 friends who do. Right  ::)

Ummm, it's not just being skinny "ripped" Its being a 10 year old PRE-PUBSCENT girl and being rippeed AND jacked!

dude, not one person agrees with you.  is it possible that the most athletic race on the planet (black americans) can produce a girl with abs?  i mean come on, not to say they walk around daily, but a 10 year old black girl who does gymnastics with abs is not that unbelievable.  ever watch the olympics?  those 12 year old chinese girls have abs sticking out through their uniforms.
Deep Tissue Massage

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #41 on: September 02, 2010, 11:44:52 AM »

Oh brother ::) So you think shes on juice?  Your a clown

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #42 on: September 02, 2010, 12:12:35 PM »
The girl is in a small top. Sorry but I would not be parading any of my sisters online like that.

if they look like you.................THAN K GOD
175lbs by 31st July

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2010, 12:16:06 PM »
cue G_Thang typing up some crap with his feet that only he'll understand, laugh at, and then go fill up a bathtub and blow fart bubbles in it all day long.

he's a fucking retard.  oh wait, "he be in grad school", then he posts a picture of a fat mexican.

LOL!
b

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #44 on: September 02, 2010, 12:20:23 PM »

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2010, 12:25:36 PM »
there are muscular pedophiles as well.
8)

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2010, 01:20:14 PM »
if they look like you.................THAN K GOD

Thankfully they are as far from me lookwise as you can get all around 5'2"-5'7" and all are between 105-126lbs

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2010, 01:28:47 PM »

i'll paper shred my 3 gold seals in the bank just for you...boycubpiglet.  ::)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2010, 01:30:40 PM »
Thankfully they are as far from me lookwise as you can get all around 5'2"-5'7" and all are between 105-126lbs
;D they single ?
175lbs by 31st July

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2010, 01:33:32 PM »
;D they single ?

i think they are female, so not your type.... ;D