Author Topic: A real fighting family!The Joyce brothers!!  (Read 9739 times)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
A real fighting family!The Joyce brothers!!
« on: September 02, 2010, 03:04:35 AM »

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: A real fighting family!The Joyce brothers!!
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2010, 03:11:51 AM »
LOL! Sorry queer. This is a real fighting family. Even the girls kick ass when you are a Gracie. You lose again.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2010, 03:14:24 AM »
You would nt come to Chertsey caravan park and tell those guys that!

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2010, 04:00:53 AM »
Good jogging video, you sponge

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2010, 04:11:50 AM »

And your flabby white ass wouldn't last a nano second in Brasil.

I see two brothers. When you're a Gracie EVERYBODY fights. And they have a huge family. I thought that was the point you were making? Fighting families. When it comes to fighting families NO family compares to the Gracies.

You lose.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2010, 05:13:21 AM »
All i see is a vid of a bunch of inbred gypo white trash, fucking monkeys ::)
Thunderdome approved

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2010, 05:15:46 AM »

hahaha

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2010, 10:33:55 AM »

I see two brothers. When you're a Gracie EVERYBODY fights. And they have a huge family. I thought that was the point you were making? Fighting families. When it comes to fighting families NO family compares to the Gracies.

You lose.

Translation - I love the Gracies so much i jerk off over them all the time and cry when someone disses my heroes.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2010, 10:37:50 AM »
Gracie haven't won shit since their jump suits were no longer allowed in the ring

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2010, 10:40:12 AM »
Well they jog okay.  Thye hit things don't hit back okay.  The one brother really needs to shave his back.  I have a feeling he watched the 40 Year Old Virgin and that scared him away from getting his back waxed.  Other than that I know familes with only two boys in it that would destroy all three of those guys.  I hope that video was supposed to be funny.  Other than that I can't see you being serious about them being badass.  Have you talked to Goodrum about this.
No Worries 4 me

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2010, 01:49:13 PM »
Gracie haven't won shit since their jump suits were no longer allowed in the ring

The thread was about fighting families. Try to keep up.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2010, 01:57:21 PM »
Translation - I love the Gracies so much i jerk off over them all the time and cry when someone disses my heroes.

LOL! How often do I talk about the Gracies compared to your disturbing obsession with boxing vs MMA. You talk about fighting families. You show two brothers. I show you generations of men, women, boys and girls all involved in Martial Arts. You grow up as a Gracie you are going to be involved in Martial arts. It's not an option. There's no comparison to your boys and the Gracies as far a fighting family. 

Dude, when are you going to start working out? Seriously. You try to pass yourself off as some athlete and boxing guru yet you look hideous. Don't you have any sense of shame? I mean, just look at you, for chrissakes! What a disgrace. And you wonder why nobody, and I mean nobody, takes you seriously or respects you here.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2010, 01:59:49 PM »
i think Pellius would beat Darren's eyes shut in about 10 seconds.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2010, 02:38:36 PM »
LOL! How often do I talk about the Gracies compared to your disturbing obsession with boxing vs MMA. You talk about fighting families. You show two brothers. I show you generations of men, women, boys and girls all involved in Martial Arts. You grow up as a Gracie you are going to be involved in Martial arts. It's not an option. There's no comparison to your boys and the Gracies as far a fighting family. 

Dude, when are you going to start working out? Seriously. You try to pass yourself off as some athlete and boxing guru yet you look hideous. Don't you have any sense of shame? I mean, just look at you, for chrissakes! What a disgrace. And you wonder why nobody, and I mean nobody, takes you seriously or respects you here.

I always wondered if the WOMAN in the gracie family showed the men how to fight since 90% of the fighting is done on their back with their legs open

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2010, 03:47:46 PM »
hahahahaha McAnusLicker could kick all their asses at once hail oh mighty bullshitter McAnusLicker
No Worries 4 me

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2010, 04:08:40 PM »
I always wondered if the WOMAN in the gracie family showed the men how to fight since 90% of the fighting is done on their back with their legs open

90% eh? I miss the days in the early to mid 1990s, before legal concerns became a problem, when the Gracie academy in Torrance, CA had an open door policy where everybody and anybody can come in and go toe to toe with one of the Gracies or their students. No gloves, no time limits, no weight classes, no rules.

It was great to finally put all the talking aside and just step up. I can assure you, 100% of the time, when the fight ended no Gracie or any of their students, ended up on their on the ground or on their back. The fight may have ended on the ground but it was always the Gracies or their students that stood up.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2010, 04:30:54 PM »
90% eh? I miss the days in the early to mid 1990s, before legal concerns became a problem, when the Gracie academy in Torrance, CA had an open door policy where everybody and anybody can come in and go toe to toe with one of the Gracies or their students. No gloves, no time limits, no weight classes, no rules.

It was great to finally put all the talking aside and just step up. I can assure you, 100% of the time, when the fight ended no Gracie or any of their students, ended up on their on the ground or on their back. The fight may have ended on the ground but it was always the Gracies or their students that stood up.

Yea i know exactly where thats at right off the 405fwy on Artesia Boulevard , i went over ther 10yrs ago and saw nothing but a bunch of guys in missionary positions that i felt i fuked up and landed in west hollywood or santa monica blvd.... Jiu-Jitsu more like ju jizz onJu

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2010, 04:47:40 PM »

I would come in with a shotgun and see how well they could "fight" my gun.   8)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2010, 04:52:11 PM »
I would come in with a shotgun and see how well they could "fight" my gun.   8)
Oh brother!....... another gun slinging bad ass ;D

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2010, 05:01:38 PM »
Oh brother!....... another gun slinging bad ass ;D

HAHAHAH!!!  ;D

On getbig we are all 6'4' and 250 lb cage fighters.  :D

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2010, 06:38:59 PM »

You lose.

nobody fights....they roll around on the ground like the 1 dimensional fighters they are...

bench

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2010, 03:27:57 AM »
Yea i know exactly where thats at right off the 405fwy on Artesia Boulevard , i went over ther 10yrs ago and saw nothing but a bunch of guys in missionary positions that i felt i fuked up and landed in west hollywood or santa monica blvd.... Jiu-Jitsu more like ju jizz onJu

Why didn't you go in and win and easy $10,000 grand. I guess you missed what can happen to you when caught in that 'missionary' position as Sonnen and Fedor did.

Another clueless know nothing.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2010, 03:32:10 AM »
Only 6the best strikers have a chance and no ..I do not mean boxing ...except prime tyson..

I see badr hari as one of the very few having a chance ..and I rate overeem as the best fighter today ...either him or fedor

honestly

for example..if hari or any striker does not wobble the grappler..it's game over

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2010, 03:38:04 AM »
How old is Overeem now?
Still kinda young? Early 30's?
Hes really stepping it up the last 2years in MMA, more balanced fighter

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2010, 03:43:52 AM »
How old is Overeem now?
Still kinda young? Early 30's?
Hes really stepping it up the last 2years in MMA, more balanced fighter
well... he was a pride guy ..

he is by FAR the most ballanced fighter

being able to roll with the best and strike at the top of K1 is in my oppinion BALLANCED.

I wanna see him against Fedor ... Lesnar is decent but VERY FAR from Fedor or Overeem

He is still young ..you are correct.