Author Topic: Ross Erstling IS IN THE HOUSE!*  (Read 173370 times)

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
Re: Ross Erstling IS IN THE HOUSE!*
« Reply #150 on: September 02, 2010, 09:53:11 AM »
ANYWAY....

I believe in extremely high volume, heavy weight, high intensity training; 20 sets for smaller penis, 30 sets for larger.  8-12 reps for most sets(not including cum deposits).

I also believe in a moderate-high carb approach to both BULKING AND CUTTING.  Anyone interested?

I thought so
You Can't Do It!!!

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
  • Owner, Supreme Sports Enhancements
« Reply #151 on: September 02, 2010, 09:53:19 AM »
No, you fucking prick
If you had a decent physique people might listen to you but you dont, so shut the fuck up

LOL, now you're just being delusional.

Become a FAN on facebook Dr. Hater: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/Ross-Erstling/109189075786613

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #152 on: September 02, 2010, 09:53:58 AM »
ANYWAY....

I believe in extremely high volume, heavy weight, high intensity training; 20 sets for smaller muscles, 30 sets for larger.  8-12 reps for most sets(not including dropsets).

I also believe in a moderate-high carb approach to both BULKING AND CUTTING.  Anyone interested?

lol got any training routines that would benefit natty's.
Trans Milkshake.

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #153 on: September 02, 2010, 09:54:12 AM »
Shut the fuck up. You're on gear. Hence it really doesn't matter how many reps you do. Thus, your approach doesn't mean shit to natural guys. Who gives a flying fuck what your approach is.

Is this an all-natural community?  Do you really think that I don't have varying approaches for non-enhanced athletes? Cmon....

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #154 on: September 02, 2010, 09:55:10 AM »
ANYWAY....

I believe in extremely high volume, heavy weight, high intensity training; 20 sets for smaller muscles, 30 sets for larger.  8-12 reps for most sets(not including dropsets).

Sets are a little high but for the most part I agree with this. But supplement companies for the most part are a scam.

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #155 on: September 02, 2010, 09:55:22 AM »

lol got any training routines that would benefit natty's.

YES!

I was all-natural until I was almost 22 years old, and when I finally did take steroids, I had been training naturally HARDCORE for over 5 years.  Steroids are just an assistant to your efforts, they are not magic.

Having said that, I have some great NATURAL programs!

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #156 on: September 02, 2010, 09:56:10 AM »
Sets are a little high but for the most part I agree with this. But supplement companies for the most part are a scam.

I AGREE! This is precisely WHY I got in to the industry!  Not ALL supplements are garbage, just 99%! :) GREAT POST

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #157 on: September 02, 2010, 09:56:15 AM »
Is this an all-natural community?  Do you really think that I don't have varying approaches for non-enhanced athletes? Cmon....

No, it is not, but I'd say more natties on here than people on gear.

Your approach is no different than anyone elses. You don't have a special formula to make someone big. Its been said over and over again. Now go away.
X

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #158 on: September 02, 2010, 09:56:58 AM »
No, it is not, but I'd say more natties on here than people on gear.

Your approach is no different than anyone elses. You don't have a special formula to make someone big. Its been said over and over again. Now go away.

How do you feel about carbohydrate intake, as a natural bodybuilder?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #159 on: September 02, 2010, 09:57:35 AM »
YES!

I was all-natural until I was almost 22 years old, and when I finally did take steroids, I had been training naturally HARDCORE for over 5 years.  Steroids are just an assistant to your efforts, they are not magic.

Having said that, I have some great NATURAL programs!

Listen, if someone is a natty with shitty genetics, its pretty much hopeless. You don't have any special programs for natties. Your shitty program can't replace bad genetics and lack of gear. Fuck off.
X

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #160 on: September 02, 2010, 09:57:58 AM »
why are you still here?

bench

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: September 02, 2010, 09:58:28 AM »
Listen, if someone is a natty with shitty genetics, its pretty much hopeless. You don't have any special programs for natties. Your shitty program can't replace bad genetics and lack of gear. Fuck off.

Haha nice summary.
Trans Milkshake.

dave19

• Getbig III
« Reply #162 on: September 02, 2010, 09:58:36 AM »
I'm actually suprised about how this thread went so far... I expected him to leave this board after page 3 or so but so far he's holding his own.

Granted his style screams douche but he doesn't come across as one.

He's got a great body (except for the gyno), decent looks (no homo) and seems to be quite successful although I highly doubt the 250k claim.

He seems to be quite open about steroids and knowledgable in training and nutrition .. could probably give some good advice.

Of course he's trying to push his supp sales as well but honestly what's wrong about that ? Anyone would try to - and I think he's not the one to blame for selling supps with questionable effects but the people who are dumb enough to spend so much money on them.

I think 95% of supps are just a waste of money - some of them actually do work but the effects are so minimal and if you consider how much they cost they are just not worth it.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #163 on: September 02, 2010, 09:59:25 AM »
How do you feel about carbohydrate intake, as a natural bodybuilder?

Does it matter. Will increasing or decreasing my carb intake get me 20" arms? NO!! So, it doesn't matter.

Would it make a HUGE difference if I increased or decreased my carb intake for a nattie? Oh brother!
X

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #164 on: September 02, 2010, 10:00:55 AM »
Thats why its bullshite

I was getting to that but you beat me to it! ;D

Tito24 is dominating this thread.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #165 on: September 02, 2010, 10:01:01 AM »
Not bad Ross, you're still here. Ya got a little chutzpah.

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #166 on: September 02, 2010, 10:02:07 AM »
Does it matter. Will increasing or decreasing my carb intake get me 20" arms? NO!! So, it doesn't matter.

Would it make a HUGE difference if I increased or decreased my carb intake for a nattie? Oh brother!

Then WHAT'S THE POINT OF WORKING OUT AT ALL!?  If that's your attitude, then take your SHITTY GENETICS and get a new hobby!

I'm telling you that GENETICS are NOT as important as HARD WORK AND KNOWLEDGE!  I have SHITTY GENETICS, by most standards, as I have a very THIN, ECTOMORPHIC natural frame, I still have a 28 inch waist!

Nutrient manipulation is one of the GREATEST TOOLS in your bodybuilding arsenal as a natty bodybuilder, don't give up before you even start!

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: September 02, 2010, 10:03:01 AM »
He got banned for spamming the bodybuilding.com boards, i guess business has dropped and this is his only means of self promotion.
Trans Milkshake.

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #168 on: September 02, 2010, 10:03:52 AM »
He got banned for spamming the bodybuilding.com boards, i guess business has dropped and this is his only means of self promotion.

I am not banned: http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/RossErstling/

That was an old account, ran by a bad company REP.

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #169 on: September 02, 2010, 10:05:11 AM »
I'm actually suprised about how this thread went so far... I expected him to leave this board after page 3 or so but so far he's holding his own.

Granted his style screams douche but he doesn't come across as one.

He's got a great body (except for the gyno), decent looks (no homo) and seems to be quite successful although I highly doubt the 250k claim.

He seems to be quite open about steroids and knowledgable in training and nutrition .. could probably give some good advice.

Of course he's trying to push his supp sales as well but honestly what's wrong about that ? Anyone would try to - and I think he's not the one to blame for selling supps with questionable effects but the people who are dumb enough to spend so much money on them.

I think 95% of supps are just a waste of money - some of them actually do work but the effects are so minimal and if you consider how much they cost they are just not worth it.

Thank you, you're an intelligent guy that has the balls to voice his own opinion, respect.

As for the GYNO--it is GONE.  I'll post some new pics for you guys soon, Letrozole did the trick rather quickly.  The key is to catch it before it develops.

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #170 on: September 02, 2010, 10:06:07 AM »
Not bad Ross, you're still here. Ya got a little chutzpah.

Hahaha 8)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #171 on: September 02, 2010, 10:06:36 AM »
I am not banned: http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/RossErstling/

That was an old account, ran by a bad company REP.

Who fired him?  You or your dad?

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: September 02, 2010, 10:07:36 AM »
Then WHAT'S THE POINT OF WORKING OUT AT ALL!?  If that's your attitude, then take your SHITTY GENETICS and get a new hobby!

I'm telling you that GENETICS are NOT as important as HARD WORK AND KNOWLEDGE!  I have SHITTY GENETICS, by most standards, as I have a very THIN, ECTOMORPHIC natural frame, I still have a 28 inch waist!

Nutrient manipulation is one of the GREATEST TOOLS in your bodybuilding arsenal as a natty bodybuilder, don't give up before you even start!

First of all you don't have a 28inch waist, but i would agree you have average genetics, secondly ecto genetics are perfect for bodybuilding, less work to create the illsuion.

And lastly Nutrient manipulation means fuck all to anybody. Bodybuilding is training, rest, food. The outcome is dependant upon genetics and to move past a certain plateau drugs are a prerequisite.
Trans Milkshake.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: September 02, 2010, 10:07:40 AM »
this fag cant be serious...

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #174 on: September 02, 2010, 10:08:50 AM »
You guys don't understand bodybuilding is VERY COMPLICATED.