Author Topic: Ross Erstling IS IN THE HOUSE!*  (Read 173235 times)

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
  • Owner, Supreme Sports Enhancements
Re: Ross Erstling IS IN THE HOUSE!*
« Reply #175 on: September 02, 2010, 10:12:27 AM »
Who fired him?  You or your dad?

LOL my father has NO INVOLVEMENT WHATSOEVER with my company(although I do use his building, shipping rates, computers, phone lines, etc = I HAVE NO OVERHEAD! :))!

My dad has MUCH BIGGER THINGS TO DO

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #176 on: September 02, 2010, 10:14:11 AM »
LOL my father has NO INVOLVEMENT WHATSOEVER with my company(although I do use his building, shipping rates, computers, phone lines, etc = I HAVE NO OVERHEAD! :))!

My dad has MUCH BIGGER THINGS TO DO

Your penis wasn't big enough anymore?
You Can't Do It!!!

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #177 on: September 02, 2010, 10:14:18 AM »

First of all you don't have a 28inch waist, but i would agree you have average genetics, secondly ecto genetics are perfect for bodybuilding, less work to create the illsuion.

And lastly Nutrient manipulation means fuck all to anybody. Bodybuilding is training, rest, food. The outcome is dependant upon genetics and to move past a certain plateau drugs are a prerequisite.

OK, I will measure my waist for you and take a pic, it's 28 inches bro. :)

Secondly, the PRECISE macronutrients that you eat, and how much of them, will largely determine your gains in muscle mass and/or fat reduction.  If you want to get to the next level, join me, i'll take you there 8)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #178 on: September 02, 2010, 10:16:04 AM »
Then WHAT'S THE POINT OF WORKING OUT AT ALL!?  If that's your attitude, then take your SHITTY GENETICS and get a new hobby!

I'm telling you that GENETICS are NOT as important as HARD WORK AND KNOWLEDGE!  I have SHITTY GENETICS, by most standards, as I have a very THIN, ECTOMORPHIC natural frame, I still have a 28 inch waist!

Nutrient manipulation is one of the GREATEST TOOLS in your bodybuilding arsenal as a natty bodybuilder, don't give up before you even start!

HAHA, douchebag, I never said I had shitty genetics  ::) However, I am a natty, so not much you can say to me that I already don't know.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #179 on: September 02, 2010, 10:16:57 AM »
Then WHAT'S THE POINT OF WORKING OUT AT ALL!?  If that's your attitude, then take your SHITTY GENETICS and get a new hobby!

I'm telling you that GENETICS are NOT as important as HARD WORK AND KNOWLEDGE!  I have SHITTY GENETICS, by most standards, as I have a very THIN, ECTOMORPHIC natural frame, I still have a 28 inch waist!

Nutrient manipulation is one of the GREATEST TOOLS in your bodybuilding arsenal as a natty bodybuilder, don't give up before you even start!

You're also on gear  ::) ::)
X

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #180 on: September 02, 2010, 10:17:13 AM »
PICS OF YOUR LEGS ROSS

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #181 on: September 02, 2010, 10:17:20 AM »
HAHA, douchebag, I never said I had shitty genetics  ::) However, I am a natty, so not much you can say to me that I already don't know.

I know far more than you can even imagine, do not underestimate this massive JEW BRAIN!

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #182 on: September 02, 2010, 10:18:06 AM »
PICS OF YOUR LEGS ROSS

List of things to do:

Pics of WAIST measurement
Pics of ARMS measurement
Back pics
Leg pics

anything else? :P

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #183 on: September 02, 2010, 10:18:55 AM »
Youve been posting the same pics for what 5 years now?  These pics are old, never of your legs.  Ross= fraud.
Oh and Im quite sure you'd recognize me by another name.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #184 on: September 02, 2010, 10:19:21 AM »
I know far more than you can even imagine, do not underestimate this massive JEW BRAIN!

And how do you know I don't know as much as you or more?  ::) You don't, so take your shit elsewhere.

Oh and LOL at macronutrient timing. Gimme a break.
X

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #185 on: September 02, 2010, 10:21:33 AM »
And how do you know I don't know as much as you or more?  ::) You don't, so take your shit elsewhere.

SF1900, I was at the local supplement store the other day buying some creatine and the broseidon at the desk criticized my choice of regular monohydrate over CELL-TECH (R) due to its enhanced bioavailability!!!!

What do you make of this?

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #186 on: September 02, 2010, 10:21:39 AM »

Macronutrient COMPOSITION, TIMING, and QUANTITY.  Create a sufficient stimulus with the type of special training programs I have designed, and the rest is biophysiology.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #187 on: September 02, 2010, 10:22:44 AM »
SF1900, I was at the local supplement store the other day buying some creatine and the broseidon at the desk criticized my choice of regular monohydrate over CELL-TECH (R) due to its enhanced bioavailability!!!!

He makes a bigger commission on the CELL-TECH lol
You Can't Do It!!!

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #188 on: September 02, 2010, 10:22:54 AM »

OK, I will measure my waist for you and take a pic, it's 28 inches bro. :)

Secondly, the PRECISE macronutrients that you eat, and how much of them, will largely determine your gains in muscle mass and/or fat reduction.  If you want to get to the next level, join me, i'll take you there 8)

I don't know ross, your waist looks structurally quite small but your obliques are pretty big, i call 31.

No tricks with the tape measure i hope.
Trans Milkshake.

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #189 on: September 02, 2010, 10:22:57 AM »

Monohydrate is great, but the sugar/insulin spike is necessary for OPTIMAL creatine uptake in to the muscle cells.  However, you can make your own Cell-tech at home with some ALA, Cinnulin PF, Dextrose, and Mono.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #190 on: September 02, 2010, 10:25:02 AM »

I make it that this broseidon is a fucking moron who should be ashamed of promoting anything that is made by muscle tech. I hope you told him this.

However, our elite fitness guru (ROSS) can probably shed more light on this bioavaliability  ::) ::) ::)
X

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: September 02, 2010, 10:25:26 AM »
The Salvation is the only one with a 28" waist around here.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #192 on: September 02, 2010, 10:26:00 AM »
Macronutrient COMPOSITION, TIMING, and QUANTITY.  Create a sufficient stimulus with the type of special training programs I have designed, and the rest is biophysiology.

show me peer reviewed journal articles that suggests that your training program + Macronutrient COMPOSITION, TIMING, and QUANTITY = a better physique.

PM these articles or go elsewhere.
X

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #193 on: September 02, 2010, 10:26:29 AM »
I make it that this broseidon is a fucking moron who should be ashamed of promoting anything that is made by muscle tech. I hope you told him this.

However, our elite fitness guru (ROSS) can probably shed more light on this bioavaliability  ::) ::) ::)

I just did, posted above^

You can avoid Creatine Monohydrate altogether, I actually prefer a combo of Mono and Magnesium Creatine Chelate, which has greater uptake.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #194 on: September 02, 2010, 10:26:35 AM »

The Salvation would PWN this noob!
X

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
« Reply #195 on: September 02, 2010, 10:27:49 AM »
show me peer reviewed journal articles that suggests that your training program + Macronutrient COMPOSITION, TIMING, and QUANTITY = a better physique.

PM these articles or go elsewhere.

That would require my posting HUNDREDS if not thousands of articles.  This is bodybuilding 101, its not just WHAT YOU EAT, but WHEN YOU EAT IT, and precisely HOW MUCH OF IT.  However, you must interpret the science correctly, unlike these morons trying to BULK on ZERO CARBS!  ahhhhhh :o

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: September 02, 2010, 10:28:26 AM »
What about Che  ???

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: September 02, 2010, 10:29:15 AM »
What about Che  ???

Sorry Che sometimes I forget things!

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #198 on: September 02, 2010, 10:30:42 AM »
Creatine gives me migraines.
Trans Milkshake.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #199 on: September 02, 2010, 10:31:10 AM »
How are the sales of androgenator Ross  ::) ? I thought It was suppose to be the best thing since sliced bread. You have a good physique but you're just another snake oil salesman. All the supplements he sells are complete garbage.

I bet this gimmick is Goodrum.  Goodrum is the only person who uses the term "snake oil" on here and this guy is constantly ripping this other guy Ross.
No Worries 4 me