Author Topic: Ross Erstling IS IN THE HOUSE!*  (Read 173170 times)

Ross Erstling

• Getbig III
  • Owner, Supreme Sports Enhancements
Re: Ross Erstling IS IN THE HOUSE!*
« Reply #1075 on: September 22, 2010, 07:51:27 AM »
Ross, do you use anything against hairloss?

I am fortunate that I do not have the genetic predisposition for hair-loss, as I do not have a high concentration of DHT receptors in my scalp.  Therefore, I don't take anything.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #1076 on: September 22, 2010, 03:02:52 PM »
I never got answers to my questions:

Welcome to our little corner of the Internet.  I hope you enjoy your time here.  I have some questions for you.  If you can take a few minutes away from your busy schedule of running a company and "life coaching" other people, would love to get your answers:

1. A lot of people seem to believe that putting on a thing, oiling up and posing in front of other men is "ghey".  What do you think?

2. Most people got into bodybuilding, because they wanted to be "big & strong".  However, it seems like big buff bodybuilders keep getting their asses kicked by Tap Out t-shirt wearing pencil necks.  Does this mean that the promise of bodybuilding, to make you big & strong, is all an illusion?

3. What's your favorite steroid stack?

4. You mentioned you are a "life coach, motivational speaker & company CEO".  Wow!  What great accomplishments for such a young guy!!  What life experiences & education do you have, to qualify you do successfully do all these things?

5. Do you think bodybuilding is a "sport"?  Are bodybuilders "athletes"?

6. Have you ever dated a pro/amateur "female" bodybuilder?  If so, do you think that makes you gay?

7. It seems like over the last ten years, bodybuilding has fallen off a cliff in terms of popularity.  Yet, other sports like MMA are surging.  As an industry expert, how to you suggest reversing this alarming trend?

8.  How do you plan on competing against industry giants like BSN, Muscle-Tech, etc.  Like what are your points of differentiation, your marketing strategy, your distribution game plan, etc.

Well, that's all I got for now.  Again, welcome and I look forward to hearing your answers...
w

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #1077 on: September 22, 2010, 03:07:02 PM »
Hey Ross,

Quick question, what gym do you workout at? i own several video cameras, and digital cameras as they are dirt cheap, I will go to your gym and film your workout and ask nothing in return but for you to hook me up with a rich jewish big nose girl.

Thanks

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1078 on: September 22, 2010, 04:09:15 PM »
Hehe. Incorrect use of the semi-colon in the first sentence, William Safire.   ;)

Shut up, Dr. Chimps. He has a 160 IQ, which means he is smarter than Harvard professors. Why should he know how to use a semi-colon?  ::) ::) ::)
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1079 on: September 22, 2010, 04:11:47 PM »
Hey Ross,

Quick question, what gym do you workout at? i own several video cameras, and digital cameras as they are dirt cheap, I will go to your gym and film your workout and ask nothing in return but for you to hook me up with a rich jewish big nose girl.

Thanks

You mean a JAP?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #1080 on: September 22, 2010, 08:01:30 PM »
You mean a JAP?

Pretty sure they're all into Shinto or Buddhism.  You'd be hard pressed to find a Jewish one.

Ch3micalGnetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #1081 on: September 29, 2010, 07:35:51 PM »

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #1082 on: September 30, 2010, 07:13:14 AM »
Hey Ross,

Thanks

some jewish girls are extremely hot  8)
175lbs by 31st July

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #1083 on: September 30, 2010, 07:18:37 AM »
You're a moron Ross. You've been chased off of every bodybuilding board there Is. You're guido scum trying to hustle your bullshit snake oil.
Hi Rich Gaspari!

Nick II

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #1084 on: August 27, 2012, 04:29:58 PM »
lol

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #1085 on: August 28, 2012, 12:48:32 AM »
I never got answers to my questions:

Welcome to our little corner of the Internet.  I hope you enjoy your time here.  I have some questions for you.  If you can take a few minutes away from your busy schedule of running a company and "life coaching" other people, would love to get your answers:

1. A lot of people seem to believe that putting on a thing, oiling up and posing in front of other men is "ghey".  What do you think?

2. Most people got into bodybuilding, because they wanted to be "big & strong".  However, it seems like big buff bodybuilders keep getting their asses kicked by Tap Out t-shirt wearing pencil necks.  Does this mean that the promise of bodybuilding, to make you big & strong, is all an illusion?

3. What's your favorite steroid stack?

4. You mentioned you are a "life coach, motivational speaker & company CEO".  Wow!  What great accomplishments for such a young guy!!  What life experiences & education do you have, to qualify you do successfully do all these things?

5. Do you think bodybuilding is a "sport"?  Are bodybuilders "athletes"?

6. Have you ever dated a pro/amateur "female" bodybuilder?  If so, do you think that makes you gay?

7. It seems like over the last ten years, bodybuilding has fallen off a cliff in terms of popularity.  Yet, other sports like MMA are surging.  As an industry expert, how to you suggest reversing this alarming trend?

8.  How do you plan on competing against industry giants like BSN, Muscle-Tech, etc.  Like what are your points of differentiation, your marketing strategy, your distribution game plan, etc.

Well, that's all I got for now.  Again, welcome and I look forward to hearing your answers...

lmao!

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1086 on: August 28, 2012, 01:30:33 AM »

Stupid fuck...do you expect real answers to stupid questions you already know the answers to?

DUH

2. Most people got into bodybuilding, because they wanted to be "big & strong".  However, it seems like big buff bodybuilders keep getting their asses kicked by Tap Out t-shirt wearing pencil necks.  Does this mean that the promise of bodybuilding, to make you big & strong, is all an illusion? Big & strong has nothing to do with the ability to fight. Fighters train hours a day in technique...etc

3. What's your favorite steroid stack? ...do you really care what some dude injects ?

4. You mentioned you are a "life coach, motivational speaker & company CEO".  Wow!  What great accomplishments for such a young guy!!  What life experiences & education do you have, to qualify you do successfully do all these things? Have you seen the vehicles he drives and home he lives in  ? That should answer your questions dumbfuck.

5. Do you think bodybuilding is a "sport"?  Are bodybuilders "athletes"? again ...DUH

7. It seems like over the last ten years, bodybuilding has fallen off a cliff in terms of popularity.  Yet, other sports like MMA are surging.  As an industry expert, how to you suggest reversing this alarming trend?   Look at # 5 ...you're asking if bodybuilding is a sport then in this question you're saying MMA is a sport like bodybuilding. Are you fucking retarded?