Author Topic: Ron I Have a Question  (Read 7255 times)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Ron I Have a Question
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2010, 08:32:27 PM »
Disturbia, you're an asset to the board.  8)

thanks
Im not even trying to be a prick here. This to me is a genuine problem person to US security. He seems to know a little to much, is ecstatically happy when Americans  die and has the potential to most likely do worse, judging by his words. For once I am actually quite serious about something on getbig

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2010, 08:33:57 PM »
thanks
Im not even trying to be a prick here. This to me is a genuine problem person to US security. He seems to know a little to much, is ecstatically happy when Americans  die and has the potential to most likely do worse, judging by his words. For once I am actually quite serious about something on getbig
apparently he was deleting post on other boards too...SHOCKER!!!

bench

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2010, 08:34:58 PM »
thanks

hey at least you have a passion about something, good to get motivated, probably would serve your country better though if you got motivated to get a job.  My post count is 6864 and has been, not sure how it went down unless you photoshopped it which I wouldn't be surprised if you did since you have all the time in the world to do it.

TEAM Nasser

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2010, 08:36:15 PM »
haha, that little f@ggot was deleting posts as fucking super-speed..................scared little woman

great, old-school getbig owning tonight

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2010, 08:37:17 PM »
haha, that little f@ggot was deleting posts as fucking super-speed..................scared little woman

great, old-school getbig owning tonight
he thinks he deleted them....trust me bro...they went nowhere ;D

bench

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2010, 08:37:51 PM »
i dont think i post bad about mental and physically challenged people, except for Goodrum obv

It was not directed toward you--just a general statement  :D
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2010, 08:38:36 PM »
i cant agree with that.....a handicapped person is 1 thing......but praying for the death of american soldiers, and all non believers?...big difference....

bench

Sorry, I still disagree. But I am sure we come from different perspectives. We will have to agree to disagree.
X

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2010, 08:38:51 PM »
hey at least you have a passion about something, good to get motivated, probably would serve your country better though if you got motivated to get a job.  My post count is 6864 and has been, not sure how it went down unless you photoshopped it which I wouldn't be surprised if you did since you have all the time in the world to do it.

your post count changed from 6900 and some to 6800 and some, but it doesnt matter, the main ones have been forwarded, and there are some RANK things you have said. Feel free to laugh about it, doesnt affect me in the slightest.  I know and we all know for a fact you will be paid a visit, there is simply zero doubt

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2010, 08:43:35 PM »
Sorry, I still disagree. But I am sure we come from different perspectives. We will have to agree to disagree.
if everybody agreed the world would be a boring place...

bench

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2010, 08:51:10 PM »
picture this:
An American such as bench or Fury or whoever goes to a Muslim country and starts applauding Muslims dying and saying America is the greatest and die all Muslims, etc etc etc

how long does he last? He doesnt get just reported, he loses his head IMMEDIATELY. So what gives you the right to do the same thing over here without repercussions?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2010, 08:54:07 PM »
if everybody agreed the world would be a boring place...

bench

But we can agree that Goodrum is a "God" among men!!  :o :o
X

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2010, 08:56:53 PM »
But we can agree that Goodrum is a "God" among men!!  :o :o
If you were here I'd push you onto your midget back and watch you flail around like an Oompa Loompa trying to get back to your feet.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2010, 09:03:03 PM »
If you were here I'd push you onto your midget back and watch you flail around like an Oompa Loompa trying to get back to your feet.

So, are you saying that you don't agree with my statement about Goodrum? Are you mad because goodrum can kick your ass?  :o :o :D :D
X

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2010, 09:07:13 PM »
So, are you saying that you don't agree with my statement about Goodrum? Are you mad because goodrum can kick your ass?  :o :o :D :D
LOL

oompa oompa oompa dee dee  ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2010, 09:10:03 PM »
LOL

oompa oompa oompa dee dee  ;D

:o :o  :o :o

X

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2010, 09:12:34 PM »
 ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2010, 09:48:21 PM »
and Im not trying to start trouble, its a serious question, so dont get mad

Why did you move the jtsunami thread? I think it is well within the bounds to report his activities to the authorities. He expressedly talks about killing Americans and praise allah and Muslims taking over. Do you not agree that he goes beyond an opinion and ventures into borderline terrorist talk? Again, dont get mad, I think this is a serious issue, I am not being a smartass here
'
If this is true we need to do something about it.  I wonder if we pay him a little he will get Goodrum and Adonis and that Russ dude first. ;D  I have a feeling they are all in North Carolina.  Is there anything there worth keeping ;D
No Worries 4 me

TEsticles

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2010, 12:22:08 AM »
excellent work....J ihad Tranny Sunami's asshole has very likely sealed up thru fear and is unable to take panic shit......leading to his guts to blow.....god willing.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #43 on: September 07, 2010, 04:14:33 AM »
Oh, I agree 100%. He's a piece of shit.

Yeah, might not be illegal, but the FBI definitely likes to keep their eye on people who are VERY Anti-American.

People always start somewhere. Hate can certainly lead to violence.

I am all for free speech and GB does allow almost anything to be posted. However, if you're talking about human decency, like Bench was, then you have to admit that making fun of physically handicapped people would also border on very offensive, and should be removed.

To me, its just as indecent to make fun of mentally or physically challenged people as it to border on terrorism, like so often happens on this board. Know what I'm saying?
I dont give two shits about muslims or americans to be honest but if you guys are going to have a tanty at his comments what about the anti muslim/arab tuff that gets chucked around on here ? honestly I think its all funny and humourous but if you are going to hardline one you must do on the other..

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 07, 2010, 04:38:25 AM »
I dont give two shits about muslims or americans to be honest but if you guys are going to have a tanty at his comments what about the anti muslim/arab tuff that gets chucked around on here ? honestly I think its all funny and humourous but if you are going to hardline one you must do on the other..

Exactly.

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: September 07, 2010, 04:44:38 AM »
And this is coming from those who cry "Lets nuke all Muslims and get it over and done with those #%@%"  they make it seem as if they're the peaceful, loving ones  ::)

CC973

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: September 07, 2010, 05:11:54 AM »
He expressedly talks about killing Americans and praise allah and Muslims taking over.

What does praising Allah have to do with anything?   You do realize that that Allah of the Quran and  God of the Bible are the same. 

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 07, 2010, 05:33:01 AM »
Looks like the sympathizers have crawled out of their caves.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: September 07, 2010, 05:40:55 AM »
I think jtsunami is a douche but anyone who takes him serious is even douchier. He's a lame gimmick and you're really getting worked up about his stupid posts. He's officially owned you. He says the stupid shit so you'll do this... start threads ABOUT HIM.

Metaphorically you're beating him off right now. Giving him just what he wants. A thread about him.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #49 on: September 07, 2010, 06:57:15 AM »

;D