Author Topic: US priest wants to burn the Koran on Sep 11th  (Read 17387 times)

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
US priest wants to burn the Koran on Sep 11th
« on: September 07, 2010, 07:58:29 PM »
What do you guys think about that? Freedom or speech and expression? Or are Muslims justified in being offended?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: US priest wants to burn the Koran on Sep 11th
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2010, 08:02:05 PM »
What do you guys think about that? Freedom or speech and expression? Or are Muslims justified in being offended?

so muslims can burn the Bible and light american flags on fire and it's ok, but burn the quran and every bleeding heart in the world cries about it.

the biggest minority and most discriminated against in the world today is white.

what a fucking joke.

b

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2010, 08:02:39 PM »
i believe he has the freedom legally... but our nation's top general, patraeus, says it will most definitely get our men killed, and will alienate moderates whose help we need in those nations.  it's like the GZ mosque thing... it is technically legal, but just not a nice thing to do.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2010, 08:02:53 PM »
so muslims can burn the Bible and light american flags on fire and it's ok, but burn the quran and every bleeding heart in the world cries about it.

the biggest minority and most discriminated against in the world today is white.

what a fucking joke.

X2

You fat fuck. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2010, 08:09:27 PM »
Ive got matches.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2010, 08:14:37 PM »
i believe he has the freedom legally... but our nation's top general, patraeus, says it will most definitely get our men killed, and will alienate moderates whose help we need in those nations.  it's like the GZ mosque thing... it is technically legal, but just not a nice thing to do.
nobody ever won a war by being nice.....and patraeus is a failure of a leader, who doesn't understand that its A FUCKING WAR!!!! this isn't a goodwill assignment..time to let the men start fighting and let someone who knows what they are doing coordinate the war efforts..

bench

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2010, 08:15:37 PM »
fuck that evil book........i hope every extremest (and every "moderate" who refuses to condemn the extremists ) burns on 9-11

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Get busy Living, or get busy Dying!!
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2010, 08:16:21 PM »
Another reason to NOT follow a religion!! All are a farse!! Cause nothing but war and conflict!!  >:( >:(

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2010, 08:18:27 PM »
X2

You fat fuck. :D

finally we agree on something.

and not the 'fat fuck' part.
b

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2010, 08:21:48 PM »
finally we agree on something.

and not the 'fat fuck' part.
Have I hurt your feelings?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2010, 08:23:25 PM »
His American right.
IMO tho why go down to their level?  ???
A

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2010, 08:27:37 PM »
His American right.
Sometimes you gotta wallow in shit to beat the pigs.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2010, 08:33:39 PM »
His American right.
that's pacifist talk...take Texan out of your name immediately!!!

bench

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2010, 08:36:24 PM »
I heard a student in the US is going to burn one, film it and put it on YouTube. That will be interesting....

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2010, 08:38:38 PM »
I heard a student in the US is going to burn one, film it and put it on YouTube. That will be interesting....
i imagin there will be a lot more than 1...

bench

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2010, 08:39:32 PM »
Sometimes you gotta wallow in shit to beat the pigs.
and sometimes you just cook a shitload of bacon.

that's pacifist talk...take Texan out of your name immediately!!!

bench
lol
A

pkaz

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2010, 08:43:50 PM »
He just proved his point. He didn't even have to do anything, just indicate he was. And already the religious nut jobs, the same ones who claim that islam is a religion of peace, are burning American flags, rioting, stating chanting "Death to Americas"... Wow, what a peaceful religion. Point proven!

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2010, 08:44:06 PM »
i imagin there will be a lot more than 1...

bench

Yes, but to set off riots etc among Muslims, just someone burning one is all that it will take...

pkaz

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2010, 08:47:34 PM »
Yes, but to set off riots etc among Muslims, just someone burning one is all that it will take...

Just saying you will is sufficient...

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2010, 08:48:02 PM »
they will complain regardless....why does it even matter anymore?

bench

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2010, 09:02:09 PM »
I think Lee Priest is a fucking asshole to do this to all the soldiers out there. He may as well just shit all over them. At least they would have a chance of survival.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2010, 09:56:33 PM »
Have I hurt your feelings?

hey! thats my line.

and not really.
b

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2010, 11:30:54 PM »

Muslims are offended by our women wearing pants, they're offended by our women not covering their heads, they're offended that we're not Muslim. Burning some books won't make them more offended than they already are.

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2010, 11:50:31 PM »
Muslims are offended by our women wearing pants, they're offended by our women not covering their heads, they're offended that we're not Muslim. Burning some books won't make them more offended than they already are.

Do you believe the fact they're offended by women wearing pants will make them go ballistic and try to kill out soldiers?? Honestly. Or do you think pictures of our women not covering their heads will be used as propaganda  images to make them hate us even more and go after our soldiers??
 This guy is obviously a little slow if he thinks his stupid stunt will achieve anything else other than getting soldiers killed and actually help the extremists recruit even more lunatics entirely based on his retarded action which will probably be televised and shown all over the world over and over again as a "clear image of America hating Muslims". C'mmon man...this is the stupidest idea ever and it will not achieve anything good. it will only inflame the situation more and make it more dangerous for our troops to do their job.
Also how would you feel if you were a Muslim soldier DEFENDING out country and this fuker comes along and totally trashes your holy book? or if you are one of the families of the Muslim victims that were in the towers on 9/11?
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2010, 01:49:45 AM »
Do you believe the fact they're offended by women wearing pants will make them go ballistic and try to kill out soldiers?? Honestly. Or do you think pictures of our women not covering their heads will be used as propaganda  images to make them hate us even more and go after our soldiers??
 This guy is obviously a little slow if he thinks his stupid stunt will achieve anything else other than getting soldiers killed and actually help the extremists recruit even more lunatics entirely based on his retarded action which will probably be televised and shown all over the world over and over again as a "clear image of America hating Muslims". C'mmon man...this is the stupidest idea ever and it will not achieve anything good. it will only inflame the situation more and make it more dangerous for our troops to do their job.
Also how would you feel if you were a Muslim soldier DEFENDING out country and this fuker comes along and totally trashes your holy book? or if you are one of the families of the Muslim victims that were in the towers on 9/11?

They're already trying to kill our soldiers, they're already beyond pissed and want us all dead...they can't want us more dead than they already do.

As for a Muslim troop being offended, IMO, it's no more offensive than burning the flag, which people have the right to do no matter how stupid, distasteful and disrespectful it is.

I can also say, as a Christian, if someone wanted to burn a bible it wouldn't offend me, I'd find it stupid but I wouldn't lose sleep over it.

Also, this whole thing, like a lot of things, especially considering Muslims, so much of it is an argument based on trying to be politically correct, which is the most damaging thing of all.