Author Topic: Do you have the guts to kill someone if you knew that you would get away with it  (Read 7154 times)

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
i collected for a short time.  I had to do some things that I thought I would never do to someone.  I put in my mind that the person I was collecting from owed me the money.  In fact one guy was being a little of a dick when I went to his house.  his wife was there in the doorway.  He said some shit and tried to close the door on me.  I grabbed him and told him in a nice voice that I didn't get paid unless he paid his debt.  I then told him I ALWAYS get paid.  It must have worked because he literally drove about 100 miles and paid the guy the $6000 the next day after ignoring him for several weeks.  I ended up snapping one guys arm over my knee right after he had just finished in a bowling league.  I waited by his car.  Explained in my own way the other arm will be worse if he didn't pay.  he too seemed to get the point.  The worst part that after that incident people were coming to the club I worked at asking me to break peoples arms or legs and how much would I charge.  I swear it is better being a lover than fighter.  Take it from me.  But, if someone did something serious to any of my kids or grandkids I would find it pretty easy to torture them enough and then lose them.
No Worries 4 me

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
How many of you guys have the nuts to do it? I don't mean no guy thug surprise shooting from a sniper gun, but walking up face to face with someone and killing them at close range while they expect it.

WTF?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
I would kill every muslim on the planet and laugh as they begged for their lives

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
I would kill every muslim on the planet and laugh as they begged for their lives

Wow even women and children?  ::) stop trying to act like a tuff guy

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Wow even women and children?  ::) stop trying to act like a tuff guy

every single one.

nothing "tough" about it....i don't see them as humans....it's like stepping on a spider

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
every single one.

nothing "tough" about it....i don't see them as humans....it's like stepping on a spider

You talk a good game.

Christian B

• Getbig II
Re: Do you have the guts to kill someone if you knew that you would get away wit
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2010, 03:54:25 PM »
every single one.

Come on dude you dont really mean that- you can be muslim to a degree just like you can be christian to a degree. I myself find islam to be a pretty fucked up religion, but your statement is hopefully just 9/11 talking.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
i collected for a short time.  I had to do some things that I thought I would never do to someone.  I put in my mind that the person I was collecting from owed me the money.  In fact one guy was being a little of a dick when I went to his house.  his wife was there in the doorway.  He said some shit and tried to close the door on me.  I grabbed him and told him in a nice voice that I didn't get paid unless he paid his debt.  I then told him I ALWAYS get paid.  It must have worked because he literally drove about 100 miles and paid the guy the $6000 the next day after ignoring him for several weeks.  I ended up snapping one guys arm over my knee right after he had just finished in a bowling league.  I waited by his car.  Explained in my own way the other arm will be worse if he didn't pay.  he too seemed to get the point.  The worst part that after that incident people were coming to the club I worked at asking me to break peoples arms or legs and how much would I charge.  I swear it is better being a lover than fighter.  Take it from me.  But, if someone did something serious to any of my kids or grandkids I would find it pretty easy to torture them enough and then lose them.
Roy Munson?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
Roy Munson?

Hahahahaha sounds like someone got ' Munsoned '

tendonitis

• Getbig V
Roy Munson?

HAHA!!!  Hilarious movie

Some of the dresses ya' got, ya' need two hairdos to wear.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig

Not bad!  ;D

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I'm not talking about a revenge killing.  Just killing someone for the hell of it.
As a former marine, who completed Forced Recon school/training , I think I would have the self discipline to do it.  ;)
Depends on how ugly they looked hehe
LOL, I sure as hell wouldn't admit to killing anyone  on this forum .

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
As a former marine, who completed Forced Recon school/training , I think I would have the self discipline to do it.  ;)

Awesome Howard. I'm watching that show "surviving the cut" tonight on discovery. Hardcore stuff.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
I'm not talking about a revenge killing.  Just killing someone for the hell of it.
i need a reason....not "just for the hell of it"

but if it were for revenge?...i honestly dont care if i get away with it...i would be to pissed off and determined...

bench

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
i need a reason....not "just for the hell of it"

but if it were for revenge?...i honestly dont care if i get away with it...i would be to pissed off and determined...

bench
Word!

Act if I ever off myself there's about 12 people I'm taking with me...Just saying!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Word!

Act if I ever off myself there's about 12 people I'm taking with me...Just saying!
just 12?

bench

tallgerman

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • I love myself a lot.
If I could get away with it? Hek I got a list!
« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2010, 04:56:16 PM »
lol

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
No Worries 4 me

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V

Read "Crime and Punishment"  good book, talks about kinda what you are discussing in this thread:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_and_Punishment

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Awesome Howard. I'm watching that show "surviving the cut" tonight on discovery. Hardcore stuff.
The mentle endurance and fatigue is what gets to ya. It is all about  discipline and not waivering from the mission, etc.
Discipline is about doing what needs to be done, NOT what you want to do.
If anyone thinks making it in the marines ( or millitary ops ) is about being a "cocky bad ass" ...good luck, you wouldn't last an hr with that attitude. It is about taking an objective , a target or gathering intelligence on one. It is about the mission and NOT some killing spree,like you see in some movie. LOL, anyone who has ever fired a 60 calliber machine gun on full auto knows the scenes in Rambo are pure fiction hehehe.
Out in the field, you spend a lot of time being hungry, dirty and really tired. The good thing I can keep my head, not panic and think under stress, BETTER than a lot of guys who don't have the self control/self discipline. It isn't all the fun, or glamorous, trust me.
I also served as an ASP ( ammunition supply pt) security guard  ( where all the ammo , rifles, RPG, etc are stored in huge bunkers on the base).
This was back in the early 80's, but I am pretty sure things are similar today.
To do that  you had to qualify for a deadly force card. It is an actual laminated card you carried, with the 10 reasons to allow deadly force to be used. The last thing the millitary wants  is some hot head, ready to shoot anyone just for the hell of it.
The ammo point was out in the middle of nowhere and you checked things by riding around in this little, yellow shuttle cart.
The cool thing was you had a direct radio line to the Provost Marshall ( Head MP officer) and the Officer of the Day.
We carried a shot gun with 1 slug in the chamber and 5 in the clip. We also had a 45 with 1 round in the chamber and 9 in the clip ready to go.
Overall it was the most low key, easy duty I ever had while in the Marines. The once monthly unloading of ammo into the bunkers was a hell of a workout however.  8)
LOL< I never even fired my weopon on duty, except in pracitice and drill when on the ASO guard.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I wonder if if ever had to eat some nasty old pussy or did he just "Munson" people?
Sounds like noworries is a real "KING PIN" among tough guys  ;)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
why did you start this thread mon, do you need someone taken out?
F

trustnoone

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Yum Yum!
::)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
The only thing most get biggers need "TAKEN OUT" , is their own ass, OUT of their moms basement.