Author Topic: 2010 Olympia - Phil Heath: I will beat Jay and Kai!  (Read 45177 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
Re: Phil Heath: I will beat Jay and Kai!
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2010, 11:56:53 AM »
So would Kai

Yeah I guess everyone would really.

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2010, 12:08:55 PM »
Phil can only do so much with his structure.  I see him in 3rd or 4th place this year.  Much like Flex Wheeler, there's always going to be somebody better than Phil at the Olympia.  Jay wins with shoulder width and that's Phil's weakness.  Unless Jay is totally out of shape, Phil won't compare well.  

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2010, 12:12:47 PM »
Phil can only do so much with his structure.  I see him in 3rd or 4th place this year.  Much like Flex Wheeler, there's always going to be somebody better than Phil at the Olympia.  Jay wins with shoulder width and that's Phil's weakness.  Unless Jay is totally out of shape, Phil won't compare well.  
The problem with Jay is that his wins are manufactured...he lacks back detail, to the point that it's embarassing...his width is good, great front detail, but even cannot be mentioned in the same sentence as Ronnie, Flex, Levrone, Dorian, Shawn, even if Jay was 10x Mr O, which shows you just how mediocre Jay really is.

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2010, 12:23:50 PM »

You could also argue that Jay's weakness is a big waist, which Phil wins handily.  All bodybuilders have weaknesses.  It depends on what the judges are looking for in this year's Olympia and the package that they bring to the stage that day.  Though Phil is narrow, his structure is well proportioned and his symmetry is great.  He can easily beat Jay, Kai and the others if he brings his A game and if the judges are looking for his type of body come Olympia weekend.  If the judges look for size over everything else, then Phil won't win.  

Related to the Olympia, do you think that anyone over 6 ft tall could win the Olympia?  Arnold was the only one over 6 ft tall to ever win, though Haney and Coleman were close at 5'11"  Seems that the winners keep getting shorter, even as their overall weight gets larger.  

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2010, 01:25:39 PM »
You could also argue that Jay's weakness is a big waist, which Phil wins handily.  All bodybuilders have weaknesses.  It depends on what the judges are looking for in this year's Olympia and the package that they bring to the stage that day.  Though Phil is narrow, his structure is well proportioned and his symmetry is great.  He can easily beat Jay, Kai and the others if he brings his A game and if the judges are looking for his type of body come Olympia weekend.  If the judges look for size over everything else, then Phil won't win.  

Related to the Olympia, do you think that anyone over 6 ft tall could win the Olympia?  Arnold was the only one over 6 ft tall to ever win, though Haney and Coleman were close at 5'11"  Seems that the winners keep getting shorter, even as their overall weight gets larger.  

Can Phil easily beat Jay & Kai with his A game?  I don't think so.  Phil brought his A game to the Arnold and lost to Kai, who brought his B game.  

As far as a 6'+ guy winning the Olympia, I think it will happen again when we see a dominant big man come along.  Like Arnold said, a good big man always beats a good little man.  

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2010, 01:51:51 PM »
Can Phil easily beat Jay & Kai with his A game?  I don't think so.  Phil brought his A game to the Arnold and lost to Kai, who brought his B game.  

As far as a 6'+ guy winning the Olympia, I think it will happen again when we see a dominant big man come along.  Like Arnold said, a good big man always beats a good little man.  

Word

XXXII/LX

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • I have to return some video tapes.
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2010, 02:07:58 PM »
The problem with Jay is that his wins are manufactured...he lacks back detail, to the point that it's embarassing...his width is good, great front detail, but even cannot be mentioned in the same sentence as Ronnie, Flex, Levrone, Dorian, Shawn, even if Jay was 10x Mr O, which shows you just how mediocre Jay really is.

Usually has arms soft as a baby's ass, missing one leg, and horrid waist width. Aside from that his detail is great.

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2010, 04:56:39 PM »

With the exception of Dex, the Arnold winner usually is given to BBers on the bigger side.  Phil was easily as good as Kai at the Arnold this year...judges gave it to Kai for his greater mass (and bigger belly, for that matter).  Phil should have won.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2010, 05:11:32 PM »
With the exception of Dex, the Arnold winner usually is given to BBers on the bigger side.  Phil was easily as good as Kai at the Arnold this year...judges gave it to Kai for his greater mass (and bigger belly, for that matter).  Phil should have won.

x2 phil was much better in every dept imo.

i do not like kai's gayness etc,

but my opinion is based purely on bodybuilding physiques - phil > kai in every dept
175lbs by 31st July

Aerian

• Getbig IV
  • "Yumm yumm give me some"
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2010, 08:19:30 PM »
Kai just seems like he is a filthy individual willing do to anything to get by.  Imagine what all he has done in his life.....
Wait for it....

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2010, 08:23:28 PM »
Kai just seems like he is a filthy individual willing do to anything to get buy.  Imagine what all he has done in his life.....
we dont have to imagine anything...his dirty laundry is all over the net.

Aerian

• Getbig IV
  • "Yumm yumm give me some"
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2010, 08:25:42 PM »
we dont have to imagine anything...his dirty laundry is all over the net.

:-\    something tells me that is only a fraction of the nasty things he has done over his life.  Probably alot of skeletons in his closet.
Wait for it....

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2010, 08:27:10 PM »
Those pictures of Kai in the ghetto kitchen confirms that from the back he is unbeatable ( except for Vic maybe ) .... Phil I think is better conditioned and less gut ...
L

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2010, 08:40:36 PM »

those photos are VERY telling............what i see when i look at them is an 85-90% kai greene.........keeping up with a , probably 99% phil heath

phil was pretty close to his best at that show, he was full, crisp, dry as naile.........and a sub-par kai still beat him

personally, i had phil winning that show, but somehow kai eeked it out

lesaucer

« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2010, 08:43:29 PM »

PHIL GOT FUCKING ROBBED!!! PHIL=GREAT PHYSIQUE WITH TIGHT WAIST. KAI= VERY UGLY PHYSIQUE WITH NO LOWER BACK+GUT+FUCKING UGLY STRUCTURE (not gonna talk about grapefruits, homo shit, cant answer simple questions during interview, crazy fuck)

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2010, 08:52:46 PM »
PHIL GOT FUCKING ROBBED!!! PHIL=GREAT PHYSIQUE WITH TIGHT WAIST. KAI= VERY UGLY PHYSIQUE WITH NO LOWER BACK+GUT+FUCKING UGLY STRUCTURE (not gonna talk about grapefruits, homo shit, cant answer simple questions during interview, crazy fuck)

i think you just nailed what bothers me about kai's physique............ he has NO lower back, his torso is too short.............his lats insert into his hips

historically low-inserting lats are a goood thing..........but not when your missing your lower back. it just looks wrong

lesaucer

« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2010, 09:00:58 PM »

i think you just nailed what bothers me about kai's physique............ he has NO lower back, his torso is too short.............his lats insert into his hips

historically low-inserting lats are a goood thing..........but not when your missing your lower back. it just looks wrong

exactly. his back looks like a fucking jet pack

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2010, 09:28:21 PM »
its goning to be sad day for bodybuilding when a fella with waist wider than chest win the o,, look back,,do you see any mr o that waist was wider than pecs? take a look at philip,,yes he has great condition and phenominal arm response,, but! his chest is horrid the structure that is,,a mr o like that make average person look wide!! this is unheard of ,,look at smaler mr o like dex and frank chest!!! still wider than waist,,phillip heath just doesnt have good structure for mr o,,,it is indeed sad but its the truth ,, they want him to be mr o,, yes ,,he is pushd very hard,,but he lack the main thing that mr o has W I D T H ,,he is equivelent to 175lb guy that train naturally when it comes to width ,,very very narrow,,delts are good but because of response to drugs not because of anything else,,sadly your structure can not respons to drugs ....

gh15 approved
fallen angel

lesaucer

« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2010, 09:35:24 PM »
its goning to be sad day for bodybuilding when a fella with waist wider than chest win the o,, look back,,do you see any mr o that waist was wider than pecs? take a look at philip,,yes he has great condition and phenominal arm response,, but! his chest is horrid the structure that is,,a mr o like that make average person look wide!! this is unheard of ,,look at smaler mr o like dex and frank chest!!! still wider than waist,,phillip heath just doesnt have good structure for mr o,,,it is indeed sad but its the truth ,, they want him to be mr o,, yes ,,he is pushd very hard,,but he lack the main thing that mr o has W I D T H ,,he is equivelent to 175lb guy that train naturally when it comes to width ,,very very narrow,,delts are good but because of response to drugs not because of anything else,,sadly your structure can not respons to drugs ....

gh15 approved

hi kai greene

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2010, 09:49:39 PM »
thats the first thing i think of when i see a photo like this..............shitty structure :D :D

more structural inferiority.......

lesaucer

« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2010, 10:32:37 PM »
thats the first thing i think of when i see a photo like this..............shitty structure :D :D

more structural inferiority.......

lolll yeah right...

Lion666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • You gotta bring it to get it!
« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2010, 10:40:36 PM »
Narrow or not the dude's arms are fucking insane. 

qft

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2010, 11:31:08 PM »
personally, i had phil winning that show, but somehow kai eeked it out

Kai had an agreement with the judges that he'll give a free blow-job..
I am a mini beast

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: September 15, 2010, 07:05:28 AM »

gh15 approved

This is 100% correct.  Phil doesn't have the structure to be Mr. Olympia, even though he is being pushed very hard.  Shoulder to waist taper is the single most important factor for a good bodybuilding physique.  Phil has the worst taper out of the whole Olympia lineup.  It's a credit to him that he's done as well as he has with such a deficiency. 

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #49 on: September 15, 2010, 07:29:35 AM »
This year Phil will win for sure.