Author Topic: 2010 Olympia - Phil Heath: I will beat Jay and Kai!  (Read 45538 times)

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
Re: Phil Heath: I will beat Jay and Kai!
« Reply #75 on: September 15, 2010, 09:11:04 PM »
I think you need to go back and look at a Olympia line up, particularly the one from 2003 and 2004...Jay is 5'8 and while yes, blessed with wide clavicles, he wasn't wider than Ronnie, or Gunter, now is waist is wide as hell, but that is about it. Jay was gifted his O wins, nothing more...Jay's nickname should be TheGift not Phil's...
jay cutler is wider then coleman. And he is shorter also. All the way wide dude

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #76 on: September 15, 2010, 09:38:28 PM »
Lee Haney was
Compare to other Mr.o, Lee Haney's arms not big enough

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #77 on: September 15, 2010, 09:49:03 PM »
Compare to other Mr.o, Lee Haney's arms not big enough

Agree.

I'd say 93 Dorian was about as good as it got - no major flaw (incl. his arms in the FDB) and looked great in every pose, while absolutely dominating the line-up.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: September 15, 2010, 10:00:45 PM »
Agree.

I'd say 93 Dorian was about as good as it got - no major flaw (incl. his arms in the FDB) and looked great in every pose, while absolutely dominating the line-up.
I disagree

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: September 15, 2010, 10:01:01 PM »
  If Jay shows up exactly like he did in 2009, he will win. There are only two physiques in history that can beat Jay 2009, Ronnie 1998 and Dorian 1995.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Agreed on the first part, but Ronnie 2004 will not be beatin for many years to come.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #80 on: September 15, 2010, 10:01:43 PM »
jay cutler is wider then coleman. And he is shorter also. All the way wide dude
Unfortunately, I'm at work, so can't post pics, but I'm sure if you look at the Mr. O line up, you'll be surely mistaken in that assumption...Cutler had a wider waist...

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #81 on: September 15, 2010, 11:16:47 PM »
he is articulate, he is smart, he is well mannered, he is multi racial, and he loves the sport.

Is Phil multiracial?  In terms of various traits including his eye colour, I would think he is, but is that the case?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: September 15, 2010, 11:22:54 PM »
Is Phil multiracial?  In terms of various traits including his eye colour, I would think he is, but is that the case?
Moast "black americans" are multiracial...unless you stepped off the boat from Africa, then the majority of AA's are mixed.."black" in AMerica, doesn't mean  "pure stock African", just that the majority of your genes are colored...think of a coffee, you pure milk in it, it is still brown, correct? Well, a lot of us got "milk" in our coffee.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #83 on: September 15, 2010, 11:25:37 PM »
Moast "black americans" are multiracial...unless you stepped off the boat from Africa, then the majority of AA's are mixed.."black" in AMerica, doesn't mean  "pure stock African", just that the majority of your genes are colored...think of a coffee, you pure milk in it, it is still brown, correct? Well, a lot of us got "milk" in our coffee.

Parker, check this out:

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/111611-obama-calls-african-americans-a-mongrel-people-

President Obama waded into the national race debate in an unlikely setting and with an unusual choice of words: telling daytime talk show hosts that African-Americans are “sort of a mongrel people.”

Do you find this offensive?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: September 15, 2010, 11:37:52 PM »
Parker, check this out:

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/111611-obama-calls-african-americans-a-mongrel-people-

Do you find this offensive?
No, it's because "we" are...what is a mongrel, a mix breed. Brazil has a over 80+ classifications, I believe, so many so that i looks like a dog list...Just to appease everybody...I'm tri-racial...but look black, but if you were to look closely at my face, you would be able to pick out the Indian nose and cheekbones, the white bi-lobed chin...and my mom had blonde hair as a child...

And we will not get into the stories that were told about certain white men not waiting until chores were done because they were feening for a taste of chocolate...cause that's how my mom's got blonde hair, and some of my family have blue eyes...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #85 on: September 15, 2010, 11:47:45 PM »
No, it's because "we" are...what is a mongrel, a mix breed. Brazil has a over 80+ classifications, I believe, so many so that i looks like a dog list...Just to appease everybody...I'm tri-racial...but look black, but if you were to look closely at my face, you would be able to pick out the Indian nose and cheekbones, the white bi-lobed chin...and my mom had blonde hair as a child...

And we will not get into the stories that were told about certain white men not waiting until chores were done because they were feening for a taste of chocolate...cause that's how my mom's got blonde hair, and some of my family have blue eyes...

Bingo...I just say I'm black to keep it simple.  You fellas know my story. Black, white, Jew

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #86 on: September 16, 2010, 12:47:49 AM »
Agreed on the first part, but Ronnie 2004 will not be beatin for many years to come.

i agree- i was at the O that year.

he looked ungodly.
b

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #87 on: September 16, 2010, 01:16:47 AM »
No, it's because "we" are...what is a mongrel, a mix breed. Brazil has a over 150 classifications, I believe, so many so that i looks like a dog list...Just to appease everybody...I'm tri-racial...but look black, but if you were to look closely at my face, you would be able to pick out the Indian nose and cheekbones, the white bi-lobed chin...and my mom had blonde hair as a child...

fixed. 
case study 1# - Morena Clara

some completely overlap.  just away around not being called preta (black).  works the same in other coutries...just different wording. 

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: September 16, 2010, 01:16:55 AM »
i agree- i was at the O that year.

he looked ungodly.
Jay is Hercules, Ronnie was Zeus, "Come my Child, back to Mount Olympus' stables with you..."

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: September 16, 2010, 01:22:16 AM »
fixed. 
case study 1# - Morena Clara

some completely overlap.  just away around not being called preta (black).  works the same in other coutries...just different wording. 
Look at Boris Becker's wife and girlfriends
 Barbara Feltus, Angela Ermakova (only lasted 2 minutes in a broom cupboard with her), Caroline Rocher (nice Playboy pics), Sabrina Setlur, Sharlely Kersenberg...think he has a thing for mulatta chicas?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-471702/My-Boris-Beckerlike-Tennis-stars-ex-wife-dating-doppelganger.html

And he said about his ex-wife, Barbara Feltus, that he didn't know she was a different color, until she was lying in the bed with him and the moon light hit her...

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: September 16, 2010, 04:51:22 AM »
Look at Boris Becker's wife and girlfriends
 Barbara Feltus, Angela Ermakova (only lasted 2 minutes in a broom cupboard with her), Caroline Rocher (nice Playboy pics), Sabrina Setlur, Sharlely Kersenberg...think he has a thing for mulatta chicas?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-471702/My-Boris-Beckerlike-Tennis-stars-ex-wife-dating-doppelganger.html

And he said about his ex-wife, Barbara Feltus, that he didn't know she was a different color, until she was lying in the bed with him and the moon light hit her...

i'll be in london in dec, can see myself getting played by some of these ladies. 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #91 on: September 16, 2010, 04:52:32 AM »

i'll be in london in dec, can see myself getting played by some of these ladies. 

All horrible but the last one.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: September 16, 2010, 05:13:38 AM »

All nice but first one.

fixed.

kai getting in those last O workouts

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #93 on: September 16, 2010, 05:21:32 AM »
fixed.

Tough to say whose the bigger Jackass in this pic...

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: September 16, 2010, 06:41:29 AM »
fixed.

LMAO

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: September 16, 2010, 07:25:40 AM »

All horrible but the last one.
First one's is Angela Ermakova, if you google her, that pic ain't her best, she is fine ass mulatta. 2nd from right is Caroline Rocher, she was in German Playboy, did a Josephine Baker type of photoshoot, she is a dancer (ballet), beautiful, legs and chest and backside...Boris Becker has a thing for mulattas, unfortunately, his daughter with Angela Ermakova looks like him in the face, and he treats her like ugly step child. His son with his first wife looks like his wife, but with Boris' nose, and close together eyes, giving him a look akin to Bert and Arnie.