Author Topic: Milos Sarcev speaks on his arrest  (Read 107321 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Milos Sarcev speaks on his arrest
« Reply #100 on: September 16, 2010, 06:25:23 PM »
Alot of people in this thread must live in Milos' head as they all seem to know what's going on....... ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #101 on: September 16, 2010, 07:08:22 PM »
Milos posted that he is still 100% owner of his gym but naturally his wife owns half of all property and assets. Somehow he doesn't have access to the money coming in and is in custody and has a restraining order against him. I presume by his wife. Not a strong position to be in.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Well, I have no idea but clearly things are not well in the Sarcev marriage. When your partner is your wife you find that shit can happen when things go wrong in the relationship. I don't advise anyone to go into business with their wives! Ditto for the reverse, of course.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: September 16, 2010, 07:10:20 PM »
Milos posted that he is still 100% owner of his gym but naturally his wife owns half of all property and assets. Somehow he doesn't have access to the money coming in and is in custody and has a restraining order against him. I presume by his wife. Not a strong position to be in.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Well, I have no idea but clearly things are not well in the Sarcev marriage. When your partner is your wife you find that shit can happen when things go wrong in the relationship. I don't advise anyone to go into business with their wives! Ditto for the reverse, of course.

Have you ever been married?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #103 on: September 16, 2010, 07:16:07 PM »

Vince, we all know that you should NEVER make business with your wife. EVER.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #104 on: September 16, 2010, 08:10:53 PM »
I was married for 30 years. Am still in business with my ex and this is 11 years after a divorce. Working as a team with a wife can be great. It is when things go wrong that things collapse. Too many gym owners suffer from gym owners disease. That is when hotter women present and the temptation is too much. When wives discover the infidelity things hit the fan. Hair dressers have the same worry. Sometimes the wives are better in business and keep you afloat. So it isn't all bad. As long as you have the same goals and dreams and work as a team then it does work well.

Stavios

« Reply #105 on: September 16, 2010, 09:04:43 PM »
Totally convinced Milos is bipolar/manic, his actions are a dead give away. Its everyone elses fault but his!

that would be called narcissic personality actually

many many many bodybuilders are like this (manipulative pieces of shit)

not saying Milos is

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #106 on: September 17, 2010, 11:32:02 AM »
Don't worry, my friend. Per your incessant nagging I've dropped my protein intake considerably (before it was 300-350 grams/day at a body weight of 180-185lbs -- LOL!) and increased my carb consumption. I want to (blasphemy!) hold more water and look fuller rather than drawn and depleted. I still probably get close to 200 grams of protein because I'm an unrepentant carnivore but at least no more protein drinks. I'll take those weight gainers like Up Your Mass or Cytogainer (whatever is on sale) as a meal replacement when I'm short on time or just don't feel like eating (I'm like Matt C in that I don't have a big appetite and could easily get by on two meals a day rather than the four I force down). But I think of those drinks more as meal replacement because of the macro nutrient profile. More carbs than protein at an almost 2 to 1 ratio. Both brands have very little, just few grams, of sugar.

If nothing else at least I'm saving some considerable ching by not downing all those protein drinks to get that magic 1.5 to 2 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight. That's an awesome marketing tool that I fell for hook, line and sinker for many years.

And who says GetBig is a complete waste of time?

Have you ever tried alternating your protein intake? Something like

mon- 200 grams
tues-250 grams
wed-300 grams
thurs-125 grams
Fri-150 grams
sat-250 grams
sun-100 grams

3 out of the 7 days with protein intake of 150 grams or lower. Giving the kidneys a slight break on those days.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Milos Speaks
« Reply #107 on: September 17, 2010, 11:49:30 AM »
i was once, maybe if you put in the effort and up the dose of steroids you are already abusing you will too one day.

I see the Bloated Quitter is still taking shots at his betters

You will never be as big and muscular as I am......your genetics are too shitty fatso

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #108 on: September 17, 2010, 11:52:16 AM »
I see the Bloated Quitter is still taking shots at his betters

You will never be as big and muscular as I am......your genetics are too shitty fatso

I bet he could out eat you, big guy.... ;D

newmom

« Reply #109 on: September 17, 2010, 12:00:27 PM »

:o :o

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #110 on: September 17, 2010, 12:15:52 PM »
Damn Dorian banged her too? LOL....Any brotha's get in on that or were we too "boo-coo"
There is a pic of Shawn Ray showing/telling Milamar how contest are judged, he was in a intense discussion...notice how similar to Brooke Burke, whom he used to date, Milamar looks? She also dated Lonnie Teper...chica has been around. She knows the deal, I wouldn't trust neither Milos nor Milamar, both are users...and typically users tend to get involved with one another...the sad fact is, that there is a child involved, and what is she witnessing, she will have a life time of he said/she said, and a criminal father (I did nothing wrong, I'm a victim)

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: September 17, 2010, 12:31:00 PM »
Pretty abstract post by Sarcev.

I like how there's a 'logical' explanation for everything.  If everything was just a big misunderstanding then there's no way he would be charged.

His explanation seems banal & dubious.

American Muscle

• Getbig II
  • POW in the WOD
« Reply #112 on: September 17, 2010, 01:08:55 PM »
Battle of inferior cultures.
Fight the Enemy

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: September 17, 2010, 01:57:53 PM »
I was married for 30 years. Am still in business with my ex and this is 11 years after a divorce. Working as a team with a wife can be great. It is when things go wrong that things collapse. Too many gym owners suffer from gym owners disease. That is when hotter women present and the temptation is too much. When wives discover the infidelity things hit the fan. Hair dressers have the same worry. Sometimes the wives are better in business and keep you afloat. So it isn't all bad. As long as you have the same goals and dreams and work as a team then it does work well.

thats actually a smart insightful comment from vince the pedophile.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: September 17, 2010, 01:58:43 PM »
that would be called narcissic personality actually

not saying Milos is

:D

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: September 17, 2010, 02:06:44 PM »
Yep...

"1. First arrest was on July 6th...I went with my daughter to my Gym to ask for deposit from daily business...as money was not deposited for weeks...
I also asked for MAIL...as it just happened that my $200+ traffic ticket that suppose to be paid while I was in Germany - was never paid...so my license was suspended...my Jury Duty date was given to me "2 days after"...and after spending 3 days and 2 nights in Dusseldorf airport (as someone I asked to help me rebook my flight ...didn't want to help...) I learned that my BMW Leased car was still in my garage...?!"

How many excuses can you put into one paragraph?

He acts all shocked that everything he should be doing isn't being done by someone else.  Pay your own parking tickets...why would you want anyone else doing that?
  He sounds like one of those clowns you see on Cops.  Always has an excuse..and it is always someone elses fault.

I laughed at the part about him getting upset that his mother in law was hitting his tumor.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #116 on: September 17, 2010, 02:15:18 PM »
Pretty abstract post by Sarcev.

I like how there's a 'logical' explanation for everything.  If everything was just a big misunderstanding then there's no way he would be charged.

His explanation seems banal & dubious.

Criminals, used car salesman, and charlatans usually always have a explanation for everything, and everything is a big "misunderstanding". I do admit it takes one that is quick of wit, and always thinking ahead (of a normal febble minded individual)...

Anytime there is a "explanation" and this individual's story falls to an exact timeline (I wnet to the store at 2:30, got home at 3:35 and 23 secs), chances are that story is a lie. 

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: September 17, 2010, 02:30:07 PM »
How is that one going to look in front of a judge?

Judge:  Why did you hit the woman?

Sarcev:  She hit me in the tumor!

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: September 17, 2010, 02:36:07 PM »
well that is a side effect from hitting the Tina too much.....
yeah he is sounding like a pipehead to me...

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #119 on: September 17, 2010, 02:54:20 PM »
All giant sets and insulinemia.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #120 on: September 17, 2010, 04:09:50 PM »
Milos is always in trouble it seems, sounds shady, hope the best for him though.

TEAM Nasser

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #121 on: September 18, 2010, 05:25:29 PM »
Have you ever tried alternating your protein intake? Something like

mon- 200 grams
tues-250 grams
wed-300 grams
thurs-125 grams
Fri-150 grams
sat-250 grams
sun-100 grams

3 out of the 7 days with protein intake of 150 grams or lower. Giving the kidneys a slight break on those days.

No, healthy kidneys don't need a break from protein or any other macro nutrient. It's just like when people insist that you need to fast regularly to give your body a "break." But of course most normal people's macro nutrient and caloric intake varies day by day. I probably eat much more protein on days that I train because I'm just hungrier and eat more. That includes fats and carbs and therefore calories. I guess if you're anal and eat pretty much the same thing everyday in the same amounts then everything is far more consistent. That's just not my thing.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: September 18, 2010, 05:28:21 PM »
thats actually a smart insightful comment from vince the pedophile.

Vince is not a pedophile.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: September 18, 2010, 05:29:15 PM »
Vince is not a pedophile.
Can you prove that? :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: September 18, 2010, 05:31:37 PM »
Can you prove that? :D

The burden of proof is on the accuser, my friend.