Author Topic: Milos Sarcev speaks on his arrest  (Read 107334 times)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
Re: Milos Speaks
« Reply #200 on: September 22, 2010, 08:46:01 AM »
Yep, just got home a little while ago.

I wonder why you were not allowed in for quite some time also......want to tell me why? PM? :D

Since JULY 6TH...because of restraining/protective order, before that...as my "partner" constantly warned me about calling police...for any reason...whatsoever...an d I would be one" voice" against few...(as she has sister+  best friends working there...)...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
Re: Milos Sarcev speaks on his arrest
« Reply #201 on: September 22, 2010, 08:49:17 AM »
Milos claims a lot that he cannot proof when the day is long.

You wish Bozzo...

DAY IS 24 hours long...BTW...You need a proof?
How about if sky is blue and grass is green?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: September 22, 2010, 08:53:09 AM »
Milos, what are your picks for the Olympia this year? Will you be there? ;D

I might be there....

VICTOR MARTINEZ if everyone comes at their all time best...
otherwise...KAI...or "the Gift" P. Heath....

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #203 on: September 22, 2010, 08:59:06 AM »
Since JULY 6TH...because of restraining/protective order, before that...as my "partner" constantly warned me about calling police...for any reason...whatsoever...an d I would be one" voice" against few...(as she has sister+  best friends working there...)...

Hopefully all gets settled soon.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: September 22, 2010, 09:02:03 AM »
don't tell him that, his fucking big head will get even more swollen

Maybe he just happen to have an opinion...guts to publically express it...and reason to speak up...?

newmom

« Reply #205 on: September 22, 2010, 09:02:46 AM »
Maybe he just happen to have an opinion...guts to publically express it...and reason to speak up...?

I was busting his chops, it was no offense to you

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: September 22, 2010, 09:04:16 AM »
just in two minutes I found some arrogance  hahhah
 hahahahaha ironic isnt it ...

Don't confuse confidence with Arrogance PILLIPINO...

newmom

« Reply #207 on: September 22, 2010, 09:06:14 AM »
mmmmmmmmmm lumpia and pancit (sp?)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: September 22, 2010, 09:06:26 AM »
Milo's, Is it customary for men in your homeland to eat the pussy of whores and then marry them?

NO...how about in your Homeland Yetti? SNOW freezed your brain?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: September 22, 2010, 09:09:11 AM »
Do you think we could raise enough investors for a LBO, hostile takeover?

IN A HEART-BEAT...IF and I repeat IF I want...and IF is the right time....Obviously right now I am still not there...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: September 22, 2010, 09:10:14 AM »
Best of luck Milos,I hope you come out on top my friend.

Thx...

I have no doubts...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: September 22, 2010, 09:20:20 AM »

As a majority shareholder in any US corporation you have complete and total control over the company. You can appoint directors or fire them at a board meeting at any time. You can appoint yourself as director and hire and fire any officer of the company. If you were truly the majority shareholder (51% or more) no one can remove you from a position of director, officer and employee against your will.

I was one of 3 equal partners owning between us 95% of the NATURADE Inc, and had no employment contract as owner CSO and co-CEO...I have found out upon returning to US from my KNS promotional seminars in Canada in late January of 2009...that my partners asked my wife to sign some contracts...and as she claim I told her to...Than again she was reminded that same day I was arriving back...that contracts could be faxed or emailed in 21st Century...that even for my new house in Chino with 1 million LOAN at the time (2007/Sept) I didn't let her sign my name...but gave her" power of attorney"...Nobody was allowed ever to sign my name...but as I am learning now my signatures are all over the place....

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: September 22, 2010, 09:27:45 AM »
I was busting his chops, it was no offense to you
no need to apologize...I am never offended with" BS"...However i also happen to have reason to talk...have gzillion opinions...and guts to speak up....as everyone knows it...thus my new title" The Mouth of the Mind"...as Mouth is treadmarked to Shawn...and Mind to... Milos...Ooops....and who is posting...?...Well, police or authorities can put some effort in finding out if identity theft took place in "my life"...here...or whatsoever...Something I actually hope it happens...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: September 22, 2010, 09:29:01 AM »
mmmmmmmmmm lumpia and pancit (sp?)

Masarap...na masarap...?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: September 22, 2010, 09:40:10 AM »
I was one of 3 equal partners owning between us 95% of the NATURADE Inc, and had no employment contract as owner CSO and co-CEO...I have found out upon returning to US from my KNS promotional seminars in Canada in late January of 2009...that my partners asked my wife to sign some contracts...and as she claim I told her to...Than again she was reminded that same day I was arriving back...that contracts could be faxed or emailed in 21st Century...that even for my new house in Chino with 1 million LOAN at the time (2007/Sept) I didn't let her sign my name...but gave her" power of attorney"...Nobody was allowed ever to sign my name...but as I am learning now my signatures are all over the place....

In jail in San Bernandino cops were insisting I sign some paperwork and i refused it as they didn't let me read it...OK mf...than go back to your cell...you could have been released by the end of the day (after I spent more than 24 hours in the" loop" with no right for my 3 phone calls...

I repeated to few officers ( as there was typical play good cop-  bad cop...)...I AM NOT SIGNING ANYTHING IF I DON'T READ IT, UNDERSTAND IT and decide I would want to sign it...None of you will make me sign it....Just like none of them made me eat the meal i was served...As i always told each and every officer that insisted i should eat...including Psychologist that asked me why wouldn't I eat when i have to be hungry...I told sweet lady...after you mdme....She wouldn't take a bite...
ok....why don't you take a bread at least....

Oh, i love bread...but could you take a bite first....

NOPE...I guess your wife is right....you are too" paranoid"....

Oh, you know what my wife thinks...? Hmmmmm?

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #215 on: September 22, 2010, 09:44:55 AM »
I don't believe a word of your nonsense.  I believe you're a compulsive narcissistic liar.  Your stories are as hollow as some three year old caught stealing cookies.

More than one of those felony charges are going to stick and you will be in the California prison system for a long time.

newmom

« Reply #216 on: September 22, 2010, 09:58:22 AM »

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: September 22, 2010, 11:33:01 AM »
If flies are trouble, Milos is ___________.

a) misunderstood
b) misjudged
c) misdiagnosed
d) poo poo

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #218 on: September 22, 2010, 12:47:54 PM »

Well obviously you are NOT a majority owner as you claimed in your previous post. Majority means 51% or more. Per your last admission you only own 1/3 of 95% which comes to 31.66%. So, the other shareholders can easily get together and vote you out, which means you will have no involvement or rights other than being a silent minority shareholder. They can even deny you entry to the offices and premises. Your partners wouldn't need your wife for anything to get you out of the day-to-day operations. By getting together they have a majority and there is nothing you can do about it.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #219 on: September 22, 2010, 07:57:04 PM »
You wish Bozzo...

DAY IS 24 hours long...BTW...You need a proof?
How about if sky is blue and grass is green?

The sky hasn't been blue in a over a decade(because of the Chem-trails). And your wife has been doppelgangered by "the dark" after your conte arrest ;)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: September 22, 2010, 08:04:17 PM »
Well obviously you are NOT a majority owner as you claimed in your previous post. Majority means 51% or more. Per your last admission you only own 1/3 of 95% which comes to 31.66%. So, the other shareholders can easily get together and vote you out, which means you will have no involvement or rights other than being a silent minority shareholder. They can even deny you entry to the offices and premises. Your partners wouldn't need your wife for anything to get you out of the day-to-day operations. By getting together they have a majority and there is nothing you can do about it.

something tells me "milos" isnt the sharpest tool in the box...

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: September 22, 2010, 08:07:09 PM »
Since JULY 6TH...because of restraining/protective order, before that...as my "partner" constantly warned me about calling police...for any reason...whatsoever...an d I would be one" voice" against few...(as she has sister+  best friends working there...)...

dont you think you might have done something wrong  to anger all of these people who gave you a lot of chances in the past  ::)
She even had a daughter with you... and youre trying to use her to look better...

something tells me you re an egocentrical manipulative asshole who likes to beat women.

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
  • Johnny Falcon for President
« Reply #222 on: September 22, 2010, 08:21:36 PM »
Yo Milos hang in there bro. Sorry to hear you are going thru some whack ass shit

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #223 on: September 22, 2010, 08:40:46 PM »

Oooh, who are her best friends?

It seems obvious you are not at home, where are you staying these days? With family?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #224 on: September 23, 2010, 09:12:09 PM »
IN A HEART-BEAT...IF and I repeat IF I want...and IF is the right time....Obviously right now I am still not there...

If you weren't such an asshole and would provide me life long steroid supply, i would find investors, buy the fucking gym and make it a present to you und the premise that you work for me.  :-* :-* :-*

(Now before anyone here cries about how much money i have or not, look up LBO)