Author Topic: Milos Sarcev speaks on his arrest  (Read 106315 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: Milos Sarcev speaks on his arrest
« Reply #325 on: January 11, 2011, 08:20:27 AM »
Oh, of course...Sounds redicoulous?

Three arrests, 20 businesses registered with my name and address of the gym...my wife forging my signature and me getting fired from $250.000.00/salary job...that she is getting now...numerous properties and Loans...bank accounts, merchant accounts and diamond registry...with 3 life and accidental death insurances on me /with cancelled health insurances?/.

My synthol accident...Movie accident...robbery of Milos Sarcev's Koloseum Gym Accident...Terroristic threat...etc...etc...

It does sound redicoulous...so I was away from computers and saw many doctors....and guess what?

Things got worse...
Yes in bold. A sad Story Milos marriage will kill you.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #326 on: January 11, 2011, 08:22:00 AM »
The bipolared ramblings by Milos are very disturbing.

He presents a thousand conspiracies & angles that I don't even think he can keep track of.

Imagine the detectives having to hear this garbage and Milos being a prick to them the whole time.

Imagine that...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #327 on: January 11, 2011, 08:24:02 AM »
Those of you who are not married or in business with a wife have no idea what can happen. I am saying nothing but I can appreciate what happened to Milos. This is a case where you trust in God but tie your camel. Humans can cheat, lie, steal, and do all manner of bad things to you. When you protest they will call you a lunatic, etc.

It really makes you conclude that it really is impossible to trust another human completely. If love enters the equation you can say goodbye to good sense and logic.

What I wonder is, assuming everything Milos has written is true, is what motivated his wife to do all this crap. Sometimes men stray and women will get even. I have no idea here, but

this saga seems more bizarre by the month. It seems stranger than fiction. A good movie here for sure.

Sometimes kids will get brainwashed by one parent and side with them. To the other parent this is very sad and unfortunate. It would be preferable if kids knew the whole truth and not only what

one parent told them. I hope his daughter comes out of this okay.

I doubt anyone here wants to be in Milos's shoes.

Me included... :-[

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #328 on: January 11, 2011, 08:26:46 AM »
Milos if you accept your buisness and family as you knew it are finished and decide to wake up tommorrow accepting that and look to start from scratch again on your own you, your ex wife and daughter will be better off, Move away from where you live, go rent an aprtment start personal training in a gym and forget all that has happened and have no meaningful contact with your wife ever again, re start your relationship with your daughter after you have sorted yourself out, forget the long drawn out stories, put it in the past, start again or two things look certain jail or suicide if you continue down this path. Get yourself sorted and accept all thats happened and you will be on your way to a better future, one where you can have a positive influence in your daughters life. Anyway thats my doctor phil thought of the day, I hope you find peace soon.

My ex wife?

Hmmm, you must know more than I do. Did she secretly divorced me too?

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #329 on: January 11, 2011, 08:31:23 AM »
Hi,Milos
Back on your feet again!
Daughter always go with mother ,i had same story.
But she will remind you and back with you in the future when she grow up.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #330 on: January 11, 2011, 08:32:29 AM »
Milos is letting emotions get in the way of personal survival here. I don't think it is a good idea to bail out his soon to be ex with money his friends gave him. No matter what he does she will not change either her behaviour or feelings for him. He is riding a dead horse I am afraid and if he doesn't watch out she will take him down with her. Oh, I forgot, she already has taken everything!

Sooner or later Milos will have to stop playing the saint and victim.

Vince...I am not playing...I am the saint and victim...and time will prove that.

In the mean time I am posting my saint/victim story here on most sensitive/understanding forums of all... ::)

newmom

« Reply #331 on: January 11, 2011, 08:34:14 AM »
Hi,Milos
Back on your feet again!
Daughter always go with mother ,i had same story.
But she will remind you and back with you in the future when she grow up.

but why is that the kid always go with the mom? It's not always a good idea to do so. Not saying in this case because like ALL of us here, we don't know the whole story and really it's none of our beez wax. Honestly, this stuff shouldn't be aired out publicly. Can hurt a side in a court case

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #332 on: January 11, 2011, 08:35:46 AM »
Vince has shown Milos the way out of this mess!  Sell your story to hollywood, make millions!  I suggest Aronofsky!

Stay positive!

I am casting for someone to play me in the movie...Anyone interested?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #333 on: January 11, 2011, 08:36:05 AM »
I am the saint and victim...and time will prove that.

No it will not.

You are fucked and you know it.

8)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #334 on: January 11, 2011, 08:38:49 AM »
Check with Disturbia he just quit his job he may want to get you in Aversher production.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #335 on: January 11, 2011, 08:39:23 AM »
No it will not.

You are fucked and you know it.

8)

Really?

You want to bet?

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #336 on: January 11, 2011, 08:40:25 AM »

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #337 on: January 11, 2011, 08:42:00 AM »

maybe Chick will play you, just like how he played Louie?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: January 11, 2011, 08:50:17 AM »
After more than 6 months of my initial BS arrest - I am making myself available for ANY questioning here on most unforgiving board on the Internet...

Anyone saw my lovely wife post anything anywhere? Maybe EVER...remotely positive about me...or explaining the situation?

What I learned recently - she was married twice before me /not once!/ and she had immigratrion problems getting back in US...and officers were telling me back in 1996 to better stay as far away as possible...as woman is just TROUBLE...and I said...I guess it is my trouble from now on...as I have married her already...

And it is...My trouble of EXTREME proportions...just the way I like it - eeeeeeeeeextreme or nothing...

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #339 on: January 11, 2011, 08:52:00 AM »
Didnt you put your sons picture on the internet for people to photoshop?Havnt you shown your son that divorce is ok?Havnt you shown you son its ok to use illegal drugs?Havnt you shown your son its ok to bitch in public about former famous clients?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: January 11, 2011, 08:54:01 AM »
maybe Chick will play you, just like how he played Louie?

Chick is actually someone who would be perfect for the job...and since he owes me 50 grand for testicular fortitude bet he lost here on this board - it would be nice he reports ASAP...

Young Milos is already taken by Binais Begovic... ;D

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #341 on: January 11, 2011, 08:54:09 AM »
Oh, of course...Sounds redicoulous?

Three arrests, 20 businesses registered with my name and address of the gym...my wife forging my signature and me getting fired from $250.000.00/salary job...that she is getting now...numerous properties and Loans...bank accounts, merchant accounts and diamond registry...with 3 life and accidental death insurances on me /with cancelled health insurances?/.

My synthol accident...Movie accident...robbery of Milos Sarcev's Koloseum Gym Accident...Terroristic threat...etc...etc...

It does sound redicoulous...so I was away from computers and saw many doctors....and guess what?

Things got worse...

Pure unalterated mix of both drug and hereditary, genetically induced paranoia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoia

get a job, stop the drugs, get a psychologist to explore your past and the underlying unconscious schemes you re following that originate in your parents and grand parents lives, develop a sane, healthy relationship with your daughter and get the fuck out of here. You re not going to find anything positive here anymore at this point. How many warnings do you need you full of synthol and fake muscles insecure, immature and uneducated wimp.

newmom

« Reply #342 on: January 11, 2011, 08:54:44 AM »
Chick is actually someone who would be perfect for the job...and since he owes me 50 grand for testicular fortitude bet he lost here on this board - it would be nice he reports ASAP...

OUCH

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #343 on: January 11, 2011, 09:02:25 AM »

Paranoia is her favorite word...but it is not related with case when you can prove everything you are saying with numerous facts...as I do have boxes filled with her signatures on Loans, contracts, Insurance Claims, Credit Card Frauds, Real Estate Listings, Drugs Online orders, currency exchanges, Vip phone charges, bank deposits, transactions...etc...

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #344 on: January 11, 2011, 09:04:08 AM »
Paranoia is her favorite word...but it is not related with case when you can prove everything you are saying with numerous facts...as I do have boxes filled with her signatures on Loans, contracts, Insurance Claims, Credit Card Frauds, Real Estate Listings, Drugs Online orders, currency exchanges, Vip phone charges, bank deposits, transactions...etc...

LOL !   :D

cant believe this guy. Maybe you should connect the dots if everyone says you re paranoid...Im pretty sure one or both your parents have these traits too, look into it... We are only the sum of what precedes us, physically and psychically, it cannot be otherwise. Life long drug use reinforces some traits.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #345 on: January 11, 2011, 09:05:49 AM »

get a job, stop the drugs, get a psychologist to explore your past and the underlying unconscious schemes you re following that originate in your parents and grand parents lives, develop a sane, healthy relationship with your daughter and get the fuck out of here. You re not going to find anything positive here anymore at this point. How many warnings do you need you full of synthol and fake muscles insecure, immature and uneducated wimp.

Is this why you educated and above secured self posts under your real name and uses wikipedia as ULTIMATE educational tool /just like my wife does?/

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #346 on: January 11, 2011, 09:07:15 AM »
Is this why you educated and above secured self posts under your real name and uses wikipedia as ULTIMATE educational tool /just like my wife does?/
dude get a grip im helping you here. You came for help  in the firstplace , for support, someone to listen to your crap and give you advices cause nobody helps you in real life. You got it. Dont bite the hand that s feeding you...again.

By the way have you been abandonned by your father when you were an infant or a teen? Has your father been rejecting you, your mother?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #347 on: January 11, 2011, 09:12:24 AM »
LOL !   :D

cant believe this guy. Maybe you should connect the dots if everyone says you re paranoid...Im pretty sure one or both your parents have these traits too, look into it... We are only the sum of what precedes us, physically and psychically, it cannot be otherwise. Life long drug use reinforces some traits.

Well, my father was doctor of neuro-psychiatric science wanted by UN to work for their forensic team of experts...as one of the most educated individuals at the time...

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #348 on: January 11, 2011, 09:14:15 AM »
Well, my father was doctor of neuro-psychiatric science wanted by UN to work for their forensic team of experts...as one of the most educated individuals at the time...
hard to believe... these peopel have smart kids and they dont abandon them.. either you re lying (narcissistic, mythmaniac as well as paranoid)... either your father abandonned you and mother....

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #349 on: January 11, 2011, 09:16:29 AM »
dude get a grip im helping you here. You came for help  in the firstplace , for support, someone to listen to your crap and give you advices cause nobody helps you in real life. You got it. Dont bite the hand that s feeding you...again.

By the way have you been abandonned by your father when you were an infant or a teen? Has your father been rejecting you, your mother?

Oh...sorry...You are helping me?

Well, THANX...but I really didnt come here for help...Just to reach some of my friends who are trying to get a hold of me and inform them about important things...

I dont ask for HELP ...almost NEVER...