Author Topic: Milos Sarcev speaks on his arrest  (Read 106320 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: Milos Sarcev speaks on his arrest
« Reply #350 on: January 11, 2011, 09:18:29 AM »
Oh...sorry...You are helping me?

Well, THANX...but I really didnt come here for help...Just to reach some of my friends who are trying to get a hold of me and inform them about important things...

I dont ask for HELP ...almost NEVER...

You have troubles trusting other men cause you ve been abandonned by your father originally. You have a low self esteem as a result hence the steroid use. And your mother was everything for you, hence puting women on a pedestral once an adult.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #351 on: January 11, 2011, 09:21:28 AM »
hard to believe... these peopel have smart kids and they dont abandon them.. either you re lying (narcissistic, mythmaniac as well as paranoid)... either your father abandonned you and mother....

My father Dr. Andjelko Sarcev is paragon of what a man/husband/father should be...Died in 1991 and my mother would not remarry or leave Serbia - as his grave is there.

This kind of loyalty I am used to...so coming here and learning that you cannot trust anyone is kind of depressing...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #352 on: January 11, 2011, 09:23:15 AM »
You have troubles trusting other men cause you ve been abandonned by your father originally. You have a low self esteem as a result hence the steroid use. And your mother was everything for you, hence puting women on a pedestral once an adult.

And you are ubermoron...as it seems...

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #353 on: January 11, 2011, 09:24:10 AM »
My father Dr. Andjelko Sarcev is paragon of what a man/husband/father should be...Died in 1991 and my mother would not remarry or leave Serbia - as his grave is there.

This kind of loyalty I am used to...so coming here and learning that you cannot trust anyone is kind of depressing...
your father missed one thing or two if his son became a steroid addicted bodybuilder with low self esteem issues and dependant of women. Not buying this crap. I cannot believe a man so higly educated and socially evolved as the father you protray  could spawn and raise such a child. Dude , you re lying. You re a fucking mental case, a compulsive liar. It's typical of kids abandoned by their father to build themsevles a perfect and highly unrealistic father /familial figure because in fact they dont know him, didnt know this kind of familial atmosphere. Compulsive liars also tend to believe in their own lies as they age. They developed this as a defensive scheme originally to hide underlying schemes they didnt (couldnt) want to face/ werent able to comprehend being not affectively mature enough in their childhood.  Obviously you ve been fucked up in your childhood by those suposed to take care of your mental and physical development. Seek professional help.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #354 on: January 11, 2011, 09:33:07 AM »
When you post under your real name and make yourself accountable for your claims - you'll earn some respect...Now, dont waste my time please...

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #355 on: January 11, 2011, 09:34:40 AM »
your father missed one thing or two if his son became a steroid addicted bodybuilder with low self esteem issues and dependant of women. Not buying this crap. I cannot believe a man so higly educated and socially evolved as the father you protray  could spawn and raise such a child. Dude , you re lying. You re a fucking mental case, a compulsive liar. It's typical of kids abandoned by their father to build themsevles a perfect and highly unrealistic father figures because in fact they dont know him. Obviously you ve been fucked up in your childhood by those suposed to take care of your mental and physical development. Seek professional help.

you tend to always see faults with other poster's fathers....is that because you have "Father issues"?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #356 on: January 11, 2011, 09:39:28 AM »
When you post under your real name and make yourself accountable for your claims - you'll earn some respect...Now, dont waste my time please...
eeer... ::) is this all you have to come up with at this point?

looks like someone has no more arguments and has been exposed.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #357 on: January 11, 2011, 09:42:18 AM »
So for your info...I cannot say better things about my father as I consider him to be the very best example of a man, father, husband, human being...etc. So, if you are studying this subject consider what I am saying about my father on the public forum...would you?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #358 on: January 11, 2011, 09:44:06 AM »
eeer... ::) is this all you have to come up with at this point?

looks like someone has no more arguments and has been exposed.

It sure looks like...but someone that is uber...not me...

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #359 on: January 11, 2011, 09:48:50 AM »
So for your info...I cannot say better things about my father as I consider him to be the very best example of a man, father, husband, human being...etc. So, if you are studying this subject consider what I am saying about my father on the public forum...would you?

not being able to speak proprer english didnt help your case in front of the cops i guess.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #360 on: January 11, 2011, 10:14:53 AM »
not being able to speak proprer english didnt help your case in front of the cops i guess.

No, my English is not proper and I know that...so you got me there. Do you speak any other languages so we could communicate more accurately?

BTW - what is proprer?
English should be with capital E
didnt...should be didn't...I guess...should be with capital I?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #361 on: January 11, 2011, 10:33:58 AM »
Milos do you still have a full six pack and shredded glutes? no homo

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #362 on: January 11, 2011, 10:37:29 AM »
Milos do you still have a full six pack and shredded glutes? no homo

I do have six pack on my worst day...but never had shredded glutes even on my best day...

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #363 on: January 11, 2011, 10:48:18 AM »
if i remember what i was told in 1999, Milos' father was doctor of psychology, sister a surgeon, and mother a phd. as well. and Milos was schooled in nutrition at the university of Novi Sad (sp?)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #364 on: January 11, 2011, 10:49:57 AM »

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #365 on: January 11, 2011, 10:50:12 AM »
if i remember what i was told in 1999, Milos' father was doctor of psychology, sister a surgeon, and mother a phd. as well. and Milos was schooled in nutrition at the university of Novi Sad (sp?)

Milos claims he was schooled in hard knocks in Southern Cali.

... sometimes the apple falls far from the tree.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #366 on: January 11, 2011, 11:42:49 AM »
Uberman.....who thee fuck are you to tell me whether I'm a role model to my son or not? Do you know me besides on here? Do you know how I raise my son? No, you don't, so my advice to you is to shut the fuck up. Unless you know what my son and have been through over the years..SHUT THE FUCK UP! Commonsense should tell parents not to kids in the middle of parental fights. You're one dumb SOB!

sticky studs joe.
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #367 on: January 11, 2011, 11:46:37 AM »
you tend to always see faults with other poster's fathers....is that because you have "Father issues"?

its no surprise YOU would bring up father issues.
175lbs by 31st July

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #368 on: January 11, 2011, 11:47:45 AM »

Novi Sad, Capital of Northen Province of Serbia /called Vojvodina/...about 100km north of Belgrade...City I was born in 1964...
Father doctor of (neuro)psychiatry
Sister Laparoscopic Abdominal Surgeon + professor in Medical University in Novi Sad

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Re: Milos Speaks
« Reply #369 on: January 11, 2011, 11:49:21 AM »
Always something with that Milos guy.

8)

No shit the guy sounds like a fucking drama queen.....both a wreck in his business/professional life and his personal life.  Grow the fuck up and handle your business like a man and quit blaming everyone around you........wife,  cops, etc. 

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #370 on: January 11, 2011, 11:52:42 AM »
No shit the guy sounds like a fucking drama queen.....both a wreck in his business/professional life and his personal life.  Grow the fuck up and handle your business like a man and quit blaming everyone around you........wife,  cops, etc. 

You forgot the toomah!

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #371 on: January 11, 2011, 11:56:19 AM »
Novi Sad, Capital of Northen Province of Serbia /called Vojvodina/...about 100km north of Belgrade...City I was born in 1964...
Father doctor of (neuro)psychiatry
Sister Laparoscopic Abdominal Surgeon + professor in Medical University in Novi Sad
I have visited Nis...Varvarin...Bor great places..

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #372 on: January 11, 2011, 12:03:26 PM »

Oh..OK... ::)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #373 on: January 11, 2011, 12:07:15 PM »
milos - why haven't you taken my previous advice ?
175lbs by 31st July

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #374 on: January 11, 2011, 12:20:22 PM »
Oh..OK... ::)

Well you sound like a woman.....and for having lived in this country for so many years you don't seem to have a good grasp on the laws.  Not paying speeding tickets?  Teenagers do that shit.  If you can't pay a speeding ticket on time how can you run a business?  You seem to have a lot of excuses.  That's all.  Why do you have everyon else doing everything for you?  Rebooking flights?  Paying your speeding tickets?  Turning in your leased BMW?  WTF DUDE?  Like I said.......maybe you were spoiled as a young Serbian son of a doctor and you are used to everyone else doing everything for you.  Who knows.