Author Topic: Obama spent $823,000 to teach Africans how to wash their nuts after sex.  (Read 31642 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
okay so we should help people because they are rich and productive....wow....gre at logic.....lots of middle class are productive too...who is helping them,?

Obama and the Dems of course.   

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Obama and the Dems of course.   

so Republicans shouldn't help the middle class is what your saying?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
so Republicans shouldn't help the middle class is what your saying?

The best thing the Govt can do is stop spending on african ball washing programs, put the welfare bums in chain gangs and work camps, lower the taxes massively, and quarantine the infected savages and let them die off.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Bump for Andre - what do you disagree with in this clip?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

The best thing the Govt can do is stop spending on african neegar ball washing programs, put the welfare neegarbums in chain gangs and work camps, lower the taxes massively, and quarantine the infecteds savages neegars  and let them die off.   

correction

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

The best thing the Govt can do is stop spending on african ball washing programs, put the welfare bums in chain gangs and work camps, lower the taxes massively, and quarantine the infected savages and let them die off.   

why do I even bother having an intelligent conversation with you..it always deteriorates into the above..I keep forgetting your intellectual capacity isn't up to honest debate......sighhhhhhhhh ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
correction

Don't forget the mexis too.  

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Bump for Andre - what do you disagree with in this clip?

screaming drunk in front of concrete wall  :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
why do I even bother having an intelligent conversation with you..it always deteriorates into the above..I keep forgetting your intellectual capacity isn't up to honest debate......sighhhhhhhhh ::)

LMAO.  Did you watch Drinking w Bob?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

LMAO.  Did you watch Drinking w Bob?

whats that?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
whats that?

screaming drunk in front of concrete wall   

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
again better to spend some cash to treat it now than to wait until the diseases fester and then it costs us even more down the road...but we fund programs like this all over the world and in countries in Eastern Europe as well..no one complains about hat...I WONDER WHY????

also its a humanitarian mission ......should the U.S. just turn its back on people who are suffering?

I don't think the US should be funding ball washing programs anywhere.

How about the governments of said countries take care of their own people? The US is up to its eyeballs in debt, my position is America first, if there is anything left over then we help out.

On top of that we tried to help out in the Horn of Africa once, most people will recognize Blackhawk Down, is what we got for our trouble.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy

we fund studies all over the world...thousands of them......why pick on this one?..because they are Africans?..who probably need the help anyway?..funny how we waste time protesting stuff like this when rich farmers are getting huge billion dollar subsidies....but thats okay right?..and oil companies are getting windfall profits......because our tax dollars subsidize them as well...but again, okay right?

I am pretty much against helping people in other countries when people in our own country need help.

Most of the stuff you listed there is besides the point. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
I am pretty much against helping people in other countries when people in our own country need help.

Most of the stuff you listed there is besides the point. 

not besides the point at all.....lets not be hypocritical.....why are we helping the rich to get richer and meanwhile they still don't want to pay anything......General Electric and Mobil/Exxon paid no taxes last year.....

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
not besides the point at all.....lets not be hypocritical.....why are we helping the rich to get richer and meanwhile they still don't want to pay anything......General Electric and Mobil/Exxon paid no taxes last year.....

Fuck you with your racist tripe. We fund the UN, we fund the IMF, we fund NATO, we fund countless aid programs all over the world that cater to all manners of people regardless of race or creed.

And speaking of GE, would this be the same GE whose CEO your God-King Obama appointed to the head of his jobs council? Fuck, you're stupid.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Fuck you with your racist tripe. We fund the UN, we fund the IMF, we fund NATO, we fund countless aid programs all over the world that cater to all manners of people regardless of race or creed.

And speaking of GE, would this be the same GE whose CEO your God-King Obama appointed to the head of his jobs council? Fuck, you're stupid.

Oh my God....you are so fucking dumb its amazing....3333 brought up race, I just responded to it....which shows how obsessed you are with it....and u just made my point for me you stupid brain-dead fuck.....the point I was making is that the U.S. funds so many things in the world that there is waste everywhere that could be cut

can you please stick to the fucking GED test???..thats the level you are used to working on

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Oh my God....you are so fucking dumb its amazing....3333 brought up race, I just responded to it....which shows how obsessed you are with it....and u just made my point for me you stupid brain-dead fuck.....the point I was making is that the U.S. funds so many things in the world that there is waste everywhere that could be cut

can you please stick to the fucking GED test???..thats the level you are used to working on

We heed to fund chain gangs and work farms so these dopes are too tired to breed like rats.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy

Those are two separate issues.  1. We are wasting (unwise use of it) money in another country.  2. We are making it, trough our tax code, possible for large corporations not to pay taxes (this is a deep complex issue involving many pov's).  We shouldn't be doing either.  And we are talking about number 1 not number 2.  They are not related in any way except that they are things we shouldNT be doing.  Which is a long list.

So back to the issue we are talking about.  We should be far more shrewd about who and what we give money to outside our country.  It just practical, prudent and smart.  The less we waste the more we can help our own. The more we help our own the better we can help others in the long run. 

Kazan

• Getbig V

Its always class warfare, is that all you have? You can chastise GE Exxon........ but at the end of the day the government makes the tax code. Talk about hypocrisy, make the loop holes..... then criticize companies for using them
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Its always class warfare, is that all you have? You can chastise GE Exxon........ but at the end of the day the government makes the tax code. Talk about hypocrisy, make the loop holes..... then criticize companies for using them

Funny too that the abject dopes like Vince and andre scream about GE, yet fail to mention that Immelt is the head of Obama's so called jobs committee.  Same with Xerox CEO. 

Kazan

• Getbig V
Funny too that the abject dopes like Vince and andre scream about GE, yet fail to mention that Immelt is the head of Obama's so called jobs committee.  Same with Xerox CEO. 

They haven't realized yet that we have a ruling class. The same power brokers are always calling the shots.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
They haven't realized yet that we have a ruling class. The same power brokers are always calling the shots.

So long as its Obama doing it - its ok.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Obama spent $823,000 to teach Africans how to wash their nuts after sex.
« Reply #147 on: September 22, 2012, 06:16:51 AM »
bump for Andre

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: September 22, 2012, 06:18:50 AM »
bump for Andre

bump back for stupidity

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: November 02, 2012, 12:17:46 PM »
If you need no other reason to vote against obama. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feds Spent $800,000 of Economic Stimulus on African Genital-Washing Program
CNS News ^ | September 13, 2010

________________________ ________________________ _

The National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH), a division of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), spent $823,200 of economic stimulus funds in 2009 on a study by a UCLA research team to teach uncircumcised African men how to wash their genitals after having sex. The genitalia-washing program is part of a larger $12-million UCLA study examining how to better encourage Africans to undergo voluntary HIV testing and counseling – however, only the penis-washing study received money from the 2009 economic stimulus law. The washing portion of the study is set to end in 2011...

Because AIDS researchers have been unsuccessful in convincing most adult African men to undergo circumcision, the UCLA study proposes to determine whether researchers can develop an after-sex genitalia-washing regimen that they can then convince uncircumcised African men to follow...

The study’s lead investigator Dr. Thomas J. Coates was the fourth highest-funded researcher in the country in 2002 and is currently conducting HIV research on three continents. CNSNews.com asked both Coates and NIMH the following question: “The Census Bureau says the median household income in the United States is $52,000. How would you explain to the average American mom and dad -- who make $52,000 per year -- that taxing them to pay for this grant was justified?”

Coates, who was unavailable for comment, directed CNSNews.com to ask grant-related questions of his assistant, Darya Freedman, who did not respond. The NIMH also declined to respond to CNSNews.com’s question.

This is directly from the Recovery.gov website. 
________________________ ________________________ ___

http://www.recovery.gov/Transparency/RecipientReportedData/Pages/RecipientProjectSummary508.aspx?AwardIDSUR=12567&AwardType=Grants