Author Topic: I want so bad to jump on board.  (Read 3929 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
I want so bad to jump on board.
« on: September 18, 2010, 07:13:04 AM »
I want so bad to jump on board with a new movement to do away with the bullshit we've had to deal with but I don't see it there.  And I think both left and right on some level can agree with that.  We're both unhappy with what's going on and both the left and right have had major and repeated disappointments from the people they've elected.

Lets look back:  A lot of people here supported Ron Paul, and yes even several on the left.  Paul kept it simple and to the point.  He said things that were so common sense, it's almost impossible to argue against and we were all behind that here.  I held a poll here during the election and overwhelmingly, almost everyone supported Ron Paul except for neocons like BB and they were the minority.  That didn't happen without support from the left too.  Ron Paul was able to deliver a conservative and responsible message that didn't entirely turn off the left.

Now look where we are today.  back divided bigtime and it looks like it's only going to get worse.  We've come a long way from what Ron Paul started!  And were has it gone?  Into the hands of Fox News and Glenn Beck and bringing forth candidates that only the far right would like.  Such as O'Donnell....  

What is the goal here?  Just replace the leftwing psychos with rightwing psychos and then watch the pattern repeat?  Come on, there is something bigger we can do than this fucking bullshit.  We do not have to keep playing this fucking game and it is a game.... played on us all...  And yes, I expect no replies to no worry ;D

James

Re: I want so bad to jump on board.
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2010, 07:27:36 AM »

Right now at this very point, you have 2 boards, the Washington Establishment, or the anti-establishment (the tea party)  Just look at Ron Paul's son Rand Paul for example. during the primary you had the RNC attacking him, and now the DNC attacking him, he is as anti-establishment as his Father is.  If the Tea party can be successful in November, I think it will flower into many more groups, and in this you will see the Washington establishment start to slowly shrink in power, that is why you see even Carl Rove going after O'Donnell,  as she is not part of the Washington Establishment either.  They are afraid of losing their power.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2010, 07:28:32 AM »
I want so bad to jump on board with a new movement to do away with the bullshit we've had to deal with but I don't see it there.  And I think both left and right on some level can agree with that.  We're both unhappy with what's going on and both the left and right have had major and repeated disappointments from the people they've elected.

Lets look back:  A lot of people here supported Ron Paul, and yes even several on the left.  Paul kept it simple and to the point.  He said things that were so common sense, it's almost impossible to argue against and we were all behind that here.  I held a poll here during the election and overwhelmingly, almost everyone supported Ron Paul except for neocons like BB and they were the minority.  That didn't happen without support from the left too.  Ron Paul was able to deliver a conservative and responsible message that didn't entirely turn off the left.

Now look where we are today.  back divided bigtime and it looks like it's only going to get worse.  We've come a long way from what Ron Paul started!  And were has it gone?  Into the hands of Fox News and Glenn Beck and bringing forth candidates that only the far right would like.  Such as O'Donnell....  

What is the goal here?  Just replace the leftwing psychos with rightwing psychos and then watch the pattern repeat?  Come on, there is something bigger we can do than this fucking bullshit.  We do not have to keep playing this fucking game and it is a game.... played on us all...  And yes, I expect no replies to no worry ;D
forst of all good luck getting the left on this board to admit that obama sucks...

second of all if you remember obama ran on a platform of bringing ppl together and governing from the middle as well, even though many on here exposed him for the far left loon that he is it was dismissed by you and others as being along time ago etc..etc...

I agree that odonnel is a nut but are you going to admit the same the next time another obama comes around is the question?

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2010, 07:35:08 AM »

Fuck off...KILL YOURSELF.  :)
!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2010, 07:38:08 AM »
Right now at this very point, you have 2 boards, the Washington Establishment, or the anti-establishment (the tea party)  Just look at Ron Paul's son Rand Paul for example. during the primary you had the RNC attacking him, and now the DNC attacking him, he is as anti-establishment as his Father is.  If the Tea party can be successful in November, I think it will flower into many more groups, and in this you will see the Washington establishment start to slowly shrink in power, that is why you see even Carl Rove going after O'Donnell,  as she is not part of the Washington Establishment either.  They are afraid of losing their power.
I can't get behind people like O'donnell...  Rand Paul is ok imo... not as good as Ron but that's ok.  People like O'donnell and Palin, that can not be what the original people following Ron Paul had in mind.  these are far right ditzy candidates that scare the shit out of the left and me.  You guys want to get more people up there talking like Ron Paul and dump the Glenn Beck leadership bullshit and you will see a real revolution of the people. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2010, 07:40:45 AM »
Just what I expected from the extreme left.  I've heard this shit from you assclowns forever.  predictable as the far right.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2010, 07:45:06 AM »
I want so bad to jump on board with a new movement to do away with the bullshit we've had to deal with but I don't see it there.  And I think both left and right on some level can agree with that.  We're both unhappy with what's going on and both the left and right have had major and repeated disappointments from the people they've elected.

Lets look back:  A lot of people here supported Ron Paul, and yes even several on the left.  Paul kept it simple and to the point.  He said things that were so common sense, it's almost impossible to argue against and we were all behind that here.  I held a poll here during the election and overwhelmingly, almost everyone supported Ron Paul except for neocons like BB and they were the minority.  That didn't happen without support from the left too.  Ron Paul was able to deliver a conservative and responsible message that didn't entirely turn off the left.

Now look where we are today.  back divided bigtime and it looks like it's only going to get worse.  We've come a long way from what Ron Paul started!  And were has it gone?  Into the hands of Fox News and Glenn Beck and bringing forth candidates that only the far right would like.  Such as O'Donnell.... 

What is the goal here?  Just replace the leftwing psychos with rightwing psychos and then watch the pattern repeat?  Come on, there is something bigger we can do than this fucking bullshit.  We do not have to keep playing this fucking game and it is a game.... played on us all...  And yes, I expect no replies to no worry ;D

Message.  Money.  Infrastructure.  Unless another movement can put all three together, I don't see it happening, IMO.  The tea party has made a lot of progress with all 3, but they still have a lot of problems, lots of criticisms, and questionable infrastructure.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2010, 07:47:11 AM »

Message.  Money.  Infrastructure.  Unless another movement can put all three together, I don't see it happening, IMO.  The tea party has made a lot of progress with all 3, but they still have a lot of problems, lots of criticisms, and questionable infrastructure.
Ive never really thought about this much but youre right this is an extremely important part of each political party and something start up independent groups dont have

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2010, 07:47:39 AM »
I can't get behind people like O'donnell...  Rand Paul is ok imo... not as good as Ron but that's ok.  People like O'donnell and Palin, that can not be what the original people following Ron Paul had in mind.  these are far right ditzy candidates that scare the shit out of the left and me.  You guys want to get more people up there talking like Ron Paul and dump the Glenn Beck leadership bullshit and you will see a real revolution of the people. 

Hugo - this is apeoples' movement, not a slick professional politician movement that gave us the likes of Obama, Bush, etc.  

Are some of these people wacky?  Yes!  But I really dont think they can be any worse than we have now and I for one am thrilled that they will get a shot.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2010, 07:49:15 AM »

Skip, this movement is less than 2 years old and just getting rolling!  The two party cartel has had a well oiled machine going for over two hundred years. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2010, 07:50:45 AM »

Screw off jack ass.  Hugo is being honest here and we are having a discussion.  Go away. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2010, 07:52:19 AM »
forst of all good luck getting the left on this board to admit that obama sucks...

second of all if you remember obama ran on a platform of bringing ppl together and governing from the middle as well, even though many on here exposed him for the far left loon that he is it was dismissed by you and others as being along time ago etc..etc...

I agree that odonnel is a nut but are you going to admit the same the next time another obama comes around is the question?
I have to school you a bit.  The left was calling out Obama as soon as the right was if not more so.  You can't just go by the clips of Olbermann or madcow to know what's going on from the left.

As far as the left on this board, there really isn't much of a left on this board left!  Take a look through the last 10 or so pages and you'll see... There are only a few left.  And even though there are only a few leftwingers here still I get calls to have those last few banned.  LOL, this makes me wonder, does the right posting here really just want this forum to be a rightwing circlejerk?  Who are you guys going to be arguing against when it's all rightwing opinions...  Sounds like a circlejerk to me lol....

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2010, 07:55:54 AM »
Screw off jack ass.  Hugo is being honest here and we are having a discussion.  Go away. 
thank you 33333, and that's what I would love to see more of here.  people dropping the bullshit and opening up for honest discussion.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2010, 07:56:28 AM »
I have to school you a bit.  The left was calling out Obama as soon as the right was if not more so.  You can't just go by the clips of Olbermann or madcow to know what's going on from the left.

As far as the left on this board, there really isn't much of a left on this board left!  Take a look through the last 10 or so pages and you'll see... There are only a few left.  And even though there are only a few leftwingers here still I get calls to have those last few banned.  LOL, this makes me wonder, does the right posting here really just want this forum to be a rightwing circlejerk?  Who are you guys going to be arguing against when it's all rightwing opinions...  Sounds like a circlejerk to me lol....

Its not a circle jerk.  Hugo, you have been one of the very few honest people here.  

This tea party thing is a response to the craziness from both parties.  The Tea Party is taking on the RINO establishment and I would think even lefties should admire that and at least try to take on the hacks in their own party.  I don't see that at all but on the margins.  

I would prefer more lib posters here, but who can possibly defend this admn and congress?  Blaming bush/  blah blah blah.  

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2010, 07:59:02 AM »
thank you 33333, and that's what I would love to see more of here.  people dropping the bullshit and opening up for honest discussion.

Honest discussion?

Reality is the government in place will not allow itself to be changed how the people want to change it.

Civil War will be the only thing to allow a new government to be set in place.

In my opinion.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2010, 07:59:37 AM »

As far as the left on this board, there really isn't much of a left on this board left!  Take a look through the last 10 or so pages and you'll see... There are only a few left.  And even though there are only a few leftwingers here still I get calls to have those last few banned.  LOL, this makes me wonder, does the right posting here really just want this forum to be a rightwing circlejerk?  Who are you guys going to be arguing against when it's all rightwing opinions...  Sounds like a circlejerk to me lol....
hahahaha well ive never asked for any of the guys posting now to be banned but some of them need to be or at least needed to be put in time out a while ago...mons, tito/chompsky/whatever his other gimmicks were...

no I disagree that the left was calling him out, they did when he got in office but not during the election. They were zombies for obama just like alot of the left on this board. You wonder why there arent any leftys on this board when there were alot during the election? I cant say for certainty but one thing I would think is that obama is doing a shit job with horrible policies and they dont want to face the music.

the only person other than you and bf that were for obama before the election that ive seen criticize him is straw man...and that is b/c he thinks he isnt far left enough...is that the kind of criticism you are talking about from the rest of the left?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2010, 08:01:10 AM »
Honest discussion?

Reality is the government in place will not allow itself to be changed how the people want to change it.

Civil War will be the only thing to allow a new government to be set in place.

In my opinion.

Well, at least middle america, the rabble, and the rest of os working slobs are at least first trying something, before resorting to that. 

James

« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2010, 08:04:04 AM »
I can't get behind people like O'donnell...  Rand Paul is ok imo... not as good as Ron but that's ok.  People like O'donnell and Palin, that can not be what the original people following Ron Paul had in mind.  these are far right ditzy candidates that scare the shit out of the left and me.  You guys want to get more people up there talking like Ron Paul and dump the Glenn Beck leadership bullshit and you will see a real revolution of the people.  

You don't have to support her, just support the tea party movement, they are taking on the Washington Establishment, and that in itself is a good thing.  Wouldn't you like to see people like Carl Rove made a fool of ? This will be the care if O'Donnell wins, and as I wrote earlier, if the tea party is successful in November, you will then  begin to see more groups taking on the Washington Establishment.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2010, 08:04:50 AM »

Message.  Money.  Infrastructure.  Unless another movement can put all three together, I don't see it happening, IMO.  The tea party has made a lot of progress with all 3, but they still have a lot of problems, lots of criticisms, and questionable infrastructure.
both you and tony are talking about the tea party like they are an actual differnet party.  They're not... They're running as repbulicans.  I'm sure you both know that so I don't know why you make it sound like they're something other than that. My big problem is that the movement started out under Ron Paul being something that people from all sides could join into and then it quickly somehow shifted to being led by goons like Glenn Beck and Fox News and candidates with masterbation campaigns lol...   It went far right asap and don't think for a second that there wasn't someone out ther working to make that happen bigtime.  In the end the people lose out over that kind of manipulation.

So again, I want on board, but I'm not a fucking moron...  It needs redirected toward what it should be.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2010, 08:07:32 AM »
both you and tony are talking about the tea party like they are an actual differnet party.  They're not... They're running as repbulicans.  I'm sure you both know that so I don't know why you make it sound like they're something other than that. My big problem is that the movement started out under Ron Paul being something that people from all sides could join into and then it quickly somehow shifted to being led by goons like Glenn Beck and Fox News and candidates with masterbation campaigns lol...   It went far right asap and don't think for a second that there wasn't someone out ther working to make that happen bigtime.  In the end the people lose out over that kind of manipulation.

So again, I want on board, but I'm not a fucking moron...  It needs redirected toward what it should be.

I think the reason that is because right now the main enemies are percieved as Obama/Reid/Peolisi and the only real way to stop those crazies is by getting elected unde rthe GOP banner.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2010, 08:09:52 AM »
Also Hugo - most in the Tea Party movement just want to be left the hell alone.  They dont cap & Trade, massive taxes, nanny state crappola, atacks on our heritage, etc etc. 

Right now those assaults seem to be mainly coming from the left. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2010, 08:10:09 AM »
I think the reason that is because right now the main enemies are percieved as Obama/Reid/Peolisi and the only real way to stop those crazies is by getting elected unde rthe GOP banner.  
yea, puke, I'm staying out of this next election for the first time in my life.  If the kind of people you guys are getting are extreme right on the tea party, thanks but no fucking thanks.  I just won't vote I guess...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2010, 08:11:51 AM »
Also Hugo - most in the Tea Party movement just want to be left the hell alone.  They dont cap & Trade, massive taxes, nanny state crappola, atacks on our heritage, etc etc. 

Right now those assaults seem to be mainly coming from the left. 
no, obviously you're getting people that have moral issues with how other people live.  I have a problem with that.

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2010, 08:13:12 AM »

I agree. Beck is only playing on people's fear unlike Ron Paul who actually has something to offer and I'm sure would offer clear details about how to move forward. O'Donnell and Palin are a complete joke.
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2010, 08:20:22 AM »
I agree. Beck is only playing on people's fear unlike Ron Paul who actually has something to offer and I'm sure would offer clear details about how to move forward. O'Donnell and Palin are a complete joke.

Rand Paul is getting elected, Rubio, etc etc.  Its a start.