Author Topic: POLITICAL EDITION of "Would you hit it?"  (Read 109736 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: POLITICAL EDITION of "Would you hit it?"
« Reply #275 on: July 25, 2018, 08:45:47 AM »
Michelle is built like LeBron James.  Vile wookie.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #276 on: October 25, 2018, 10:02:50 PM »
Poll: Former Clinton Foundation Head Slides Behind Republican Salazar in Key Florida House Race

Breitbart News recently identified the district as one of twenty remaining toss-up districts in the midterm elections whose outcomes will determine which party controls the House of Representatives when the 116th Congress convenes in Washington, D.C., this January.

When incumbent Rep. Ilyana Ros-Lehtinen (R-FL-27) announced that she was retiring, the 77-year-old Shalala was expected to easily win the seat, but the campaign has not gone well for her so far.

“The narrow Democratic primary victory in August by 77-year-old Donna Shalala, the former Secretary of Health and Human Services in the Bill Clinton administration, and the emergence of a rising Republican star as her general election opponent, former Spanish language broadcaster Maria Elvira Salazar, has catapulted the race from “Likely Democratic” to “Toss-up,” as Breitbart News reported earlier this month:

The Sunshine State News reported that Salazar “has been remarkably efficient in using her name strength in Congressional District 27 to her advantage, and has turned this into a competitive race.”

Salazar also speaks both Spanish and English, while Shalala speaks only English, a key disadvantage for her because “the district is heavily Latino, with 57 percent of the registered voters being Hispanic.”

“Salazar also has an edge beyond her name advantage — she can campaign comfortably in the area to most audiences because she is bi-lingual; Shalala is not,” the Sunshine State News noted

Just as Hillary Clinton failed to generate the requisite enthusiasm among Florida voters to win the state’s electoral college votes in the 2016 Presidential election, the enthusiasm gap for Shalala among rank and file Democrats in the 27th Congressional District is palpable.

Shalala served as CEO of the Clinton Foundation from 2015 to 2017.

“After a two-year stint amid a bruising U.S. presidential campaign for the Clintons, Shalala, 76, called it a wrap Tuesday as president and chief executive of the Bill, Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation,” the Miami Herald reported in April 2017.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/10/23/poll-former-clinton-foundation-head-slides-behind-republican-salazar-in-key-florida-house-race/

Who wouldn't want to slide behind Salazar? 

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #277 on: October 25, 2018, 10:14:58 PM »

How do you double quote from another thread?  How?  HOW?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #278 on: October 25, 2018, 10:15:47 PM »

Trade secret.   ;D

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #279 on: October 25, 2018, 11:24:01 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #281 on: November 13, 2018, 04:08:35 PM »

Cut and paste bro...c’mon...I thought chew knew? ???

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #282 on: November 13, 2018, 05:35:39 PM »
Cut and paste bro...c’mon...I thought chew knew? ???

Man, I just don’t see it.

Ah, I'm a bit slow this month.

Thanks!   :D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #284 on: August 02, 2019, 06:07:50 PM »

Being married to an islander, I happen to have a thing for them. A lot beautiful Samoan women out there.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: August 02, 2019, 06:13:56 PM »
Being married to an islander, I happen to have a thing for them. A lot beautiful Samoan women out there.

True story.  The beauty quotient is pretty high.   :)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #286 on: August 02, 2019, 06:15:35 PM »
a couple Republican beauties

Pffft…Chances are you've got the Sock Monkey puppet on your right hand and are forcing "him" to wrestle the "Mighty Boa of Love" whilst gazing intently into a painting of Obama majestically balanced on the horn of a pink Unicorn with Michael Jackson holding onto his weiner.

You are one fucked up fucktard you insufferable twatling.  No one, neither here nor in the real world, likes you.  No one.

You anti-American colostomy bag.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: August 02, 2019, 06:19:33 PM »

I beg to differ.  Most Samoan women are HUGE in body and nose.  I've lived in the islands and seen just how not attractive the majority of Samoan women are. Majority.  Not all of them.   Just the majority.

There exceptions to the rule but they are rare.  I am talking 100% Samoan.  If you dispute this, that's your take but I will say it is incorrect. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #288 on: August 02, 2019, 06:50:03 PM »
I beg to differ.  Most Samoan women are HUGE in body and nose.  I've lived in the islands and seen just how not attractive the majority of Samoan women are. Majority.  Not all of them.   Just the majority.

There exceptions to the rule but they are rare.  I am talking 100% Samoan.  If you dispute this, that's your take but I will say it is incorrect. 

He said island women, of which Samoans make up a small part.  There are beautiful Samoan women in Hawaii.  And if you have lived in Hawaii then you know the majority of women are not 100 percent anything.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: August 02, 2019, 06:57:11 PM »
He said island women, of which Samoans make up a small part.  There are beautiful Samoan women in Hawaii.  And if you have lived in Hawaii then you know the majority of women are not 100 percent anything.

I have and he said "Samoan" women and I quote verbatim: "A lot beautiful Samoan women out there".  To me that means, "Samoan women".  To me that means 100% Samoan.  I have seen many beautiful women that are of different variations on the theme of humanity.  By that I mean the so-called "mixed" races.  I tend to think we are of one race, human.  But there are as I said, variations on that  theme just as there are exceptions to the "rule" I cited.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: August 02, 2019, 07:09:51 PM »
I have and he said "Samoan" women and I quote verbatim: "A lot beautiful Samoan women out there".  To me that means, "Samoan women".  To me that means 100% Samoan.  I have seen many beautiful women that are of different variations on the theme of humanity.  By that I mean the so-called "mixed" races.  I tend to think we are of one race, human.  But there are as I said, variations on that  theme just as there are exceptions to the "rule" I cited.

You left out the first part of his comment:  "Being married to an islander, I happen to have a thing for them."  Samoan women make up a comparative handful of the women in Hawaii. 

In any event, let's not muck up what remains the best thread on the Politics Board.   :)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: August 02, 2019, 09:30:10 PM »

I imagine you still have a poster of John Edwards prominently displayed in your abode.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #292 on: August 02, 2019, 10:09:52 PM »
But for the record my wife is Chamorro not Samoan

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #293 on: August 03, 2019, 03:46:46 AM »

What do you care ?   You like dudes no?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: September 03, 2019, 02:06:15 PM »
But for the record my wife is Chamorro not Samoan

Women from Guam are beautiful. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: September 03, 2019, 02:59:30 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: September 03, 2019, 04:50:50 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: September 04, 2019, 01:45:26 PM »
Meet the ’super pro-cop’ gorgeous young Latina running for Congress who calls herself ‘the anti-AOC’
American Thinker ^ | 09/04/2019 | Thomas Lifson
Posted on 9/4/2019, 10:39:34 AM

Catalina Lauf is 26-years-old and running for Congress in Illinois, hoping to unseat a Democrat incumbent and push aside Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez as the youngest woman ever to be elected to Congress. Kyle S. Reyes of Law Enforcement Today writes:

She’s a young Latina. She’s from Illinois.  She’s running for Congress.  And she’s the polar opposite of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

She’s conservative. She’s smart.  She’s gorgeous.  She supports law enforcement.  She actually loves America.  Her idol is Ronald Reagan.  And she’s not afraid to ruffle feathers.

Photo via Law Enforcement Today

Her name is Catalina Lauf, and she’s 26-years-old.  Her goal is to steal a Democratic-held seat outside Chicago.

Ms. Lauf announced her bid for the GOP Primary in the 14th Congressional District of Illinois, a GOP-leaning district cover a swath of western suburbs of Chicago.

(source)

(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ...