Author Topic: nasser vs. cutler  (Read 11301 times)

ag2

• Getbig III
  • President of the Peanut gallery.
Re: nasser vs. cutler
« Reply #50 on: September 26, 2010, 02:54:36 PM »
Look at all the Pakis crawling out of their caves for this thread, fantastic. 

lol and you live in what a 10,000 sq ft mansion, aren't you still renting like a shit ass apartment and working odd jobs  ?

ag2

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: September 26, 2010, 02:59:04 PM »

I don't even know who you are.......all of you Nasser gimmicks blend after a while.....so i have no idea what you are talking about, although you must be joking with the last part of your post

Really? check your pm's, last time you and I went head to head you cried and had a meltdown, also yes obviously I was joking as evidenced by the wink wink at the end of my post, I don't waste time with broke, out of job tv repair men, you are an insect and beneath me, you came trolling on this post because you saw Bob's name and couldn't resist, also check my join date and you will see I am no gimmick, many people on these boards know me and can verify that. 

You should spend less time obsessing with bobs and pay more attention to your girl, before she leaves you like that the last few did, let go of the hate little man  :-*

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #52 on: September 26, 2010, 03:03:22 PM »
ag2 - who are your top 5 bodybuilders ?
175lbs by 31st July

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #53 on: September 26, 2010, 03:06:27 PM »
Really? check your pm's, last time you and I went head to head you cried and had a meltdown, also yes obviously I was joking as evidenced by the wink wink at the end of my post, I don't waste time with broke, out of job tv repair men, you are an insect and beneath me, you came trolling on this post because you saw Bob's name and couldn't resist, also check my join date and you will see I am no gimmick, many people on these boards know me and can verify that. 

You should spend less time obsessing with bobs and pay more attention to your girl, before she leaves you like that the last few did, let go of the hate little man  :-*

apparently i own your mind as well.....I'm gonna have to take inventory, this is getting out of hand

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: September 26, 2010, 03:14:36 PM »
the thread that comes after every olympia ;D

to give jay the title again over some better bbs is fine but to compare him to the best bb ever is something cant be accepted >:(

Nasser is far from the best bb ever, but he does kill Jay there.  Nasser's biggest prob was that he competed during an era where there were at least 5 other all time greats he was being compared to.  It's a shame really

ag2

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: September 26, 2010, 03:14:39 PM »
apparently i own your mind as well.....I'm gonna have to take inventory, this is getting out of hand
oh wow, let see your join date is Dec 2004 and you have 10,000 posts
Mine is Oct 2004 and I am 650+
Obviously you have way more time to post on getbig than I do so you are obsessed with this and hence getbig and all of it's members own your mind, the point of me posting on this thread was to point out the fact that it was pretty sad for Kiewol to call out bobs at 2 am on Saturday night while we were out having a good time and he was posting on a semi gay internete message board.  Do you not see how pathetic that is?
And then you come in and try to pick a fight  and start calling me a gimmick etc.  Well since I joined before you, that makes you the gimmick and not me, now let me enjoy the broncos game in piece and you can go back to post stalking  :-*

ag2

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: September 26, 2010, 03:15:34 PM »
ag2 - who are your top 5 bodybuilders ?

Arnold, sergio,  Zane, lou and Robinson

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 26, 2010, 03:20:09 PM »
i personally never liked sergios physique or robinsons.

no complaints about arnold zane or louie

what about Serge Nubret ?
175lbs by 31st July

ag2

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: September 26, 2010, 03:22:28 PM »

Groink: averaging 5.092 posts per day
ag2:  0.296  posts per day and has been a member 2 months longer

Conclusion: Getbig owns Groink, he has no job, rarely gets laid  so takes out his frustration by chain posting on get big and talking about all of his personal problems here in some vain attempt at finding a connection with someone, It's ok Groink, I am sure you will find a friend to someday just keep keep searching that world wide web bro!  The fact that you always resort to talking about how alpha you are and try to be a big tough man just proves how empty your life is and how much your insecurities haunt you. 

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 26, 2010, 03:24:50 PM »
Groink: averaging 5.092 posts per day
ag2:  0.296  posts per day and has been a member 2 months longer

Conclusion: Getbig owns Groink, he has no job, rarely gets laid  so takes out his frustration by chain posting on get big and talking about all of his personal problems here in some vain attempt at finding a connection with someone, It's ok Groink, I am sure you will find a friend to someday just keep keep searching that world wide web bro!  The fact that you always resort to talking about how alpha you are and try to be a big tough man just proves how empty your life is and how much your insecurities haunt you. 

half of the steroid abusers posts have been attacking me, the other half bobs and team nasser  ::)
175lbs by 31st July

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 26, 2010, 03:25:37 PM »
oh wow, let see your join date is Dec 2004 and you have 10,000 posts
Mine is Oct 2004 and I am 650+
Obviously you have way more time to post on getbig than I do so you are obsessed with this and hence getbig and all of it's members own your mind, the point of me posting on this thread was to point out the fact that it was pretty sad for Kiewol to call out bobs at 2 am on Saturday night while we were out having a good time and he was posting on a semi gay internete message board.  Do you not see how pathetic that is?
And then you come in and try to pick a fight  and start calling me a gimmick etc.  Well since I joined before you, that makes you the gimmick and not me, now let me enjoy the broncos game in piece and you can go back to post stalking  :-*

that's because i only post under one account......gimmick  ;)   this is one of about five you use just to stalk me....

i'm flattered, but you realize how pathetic it is that you actually do this....right?

ag2

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: September 26, 2010, 03:32:50 PM »
that's because i only post under one account......gimmick  ;)   this is one of about five you use just to stalk me....

i'm flattered, but you realize how pathetic it is that you actually do this....right?

lol at the gimmick comment again, Groink let me get this straight, you are implying that Bob's and I are the same person, so you think that bobs had the forsight to create ag2 way back in 2004 and then created Bigbobs a few years later ? wow Bob's I mean me I mean ag2 must have ESP  :o

If you were smart which is clear that you are not, you would realize via typing style, IP adresses etc.

Anyways I was here first so you should find another board   ;)

ag2

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: September 26, 2010, 03:36:01 PM »
half of the steroid abusers posts have been attacking me, the other half bobs and team nasser  ::)

Don't worry Panda, it's called "I have no job and have a small dick syndrome"  I mean Groink has admitted on these boards that he had taken meds for his depression so now he feels the need to pick in others and spread his misery.  He can;t handle the fact that Bob's is more sucessful and in better shape than him.  He is just a bully and the best way to treat a bully to bitch slap him whenever he shows his face

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 26, 2010, 03:38:15 PM »
lol at the gimmick comment again, Groink let me get this straight, you are implying that Bob's and I are the same person, so you think that bobs had the forsight to create ag2 way back in 2004 and then created Bigbobs a few years later ? wow Bob's I mean me I mean ag2 must have ESP  :o

If you were smart which is clear that you are not, you would realize via typing style, IP adresses etc.

When did i imply that you idiot?

i don't know or care who you "are"...when you joined, how many posts you have....i just know your'e a douche

hope this helps

ag2

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: September 26, 2010, 03:38:53 PM »

lol at me stalking you, you always start shit with me first and when I use facts to shut you up you revert back to the one thing you know, screaming "GIMMICK" ! , Hey I got an idea Groink, stop being a bitter broken man, grow a pair and face your problems instead of being an internet tough guy.

ag2

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: September 26, 2010, 03:42:03 PM »

i don't know or care who you "are"...when you joined, how many posts you have....i just know your'e a douche

hope this helps

Oh the typical Groink response when he is owned, reverts to silly name calling, what are you 12? you are a typical bully you can't do anything else but call names and challenge people to fights, if you don't  know or care who I am the fuck off this post, I unlike you didn;t spill my guts on a an internet message board so really you don't have much to use against me.  On the other hand I know exactly how to puch you buttons big boy  :-*

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 26, 2010, 03:43:24 PM »
LOLOLOL........it's comical how hard you are trying to provoke me.

I've acknowledged you......you had your moment, but the moment's over now.

Bye gimmick

ag2

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: September 26, 2010, 03:45:39 PM »

hope this helps

What do you have like short term memory loss?   see below:

that's because i only post under one account......gimmick     this is one of about five you use just to stalk me....

I am curious what are the five accounts? list them and I will have Ron verify that they are not me just shut your 40 year old acting like a high school tough guy face

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: September 26, 2010, 03:45:51 PM »
lol and you live in what a 10,000 sq ft mansion, aren't you still renting like a shit ass apartment and working odd jobs  ?

I live in a home in the  3rd richest county in America and work the same job I've been working for five years.  I haven't lived in a "shit-ass apartment"  in about 7 years.  

ag2

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: September 26, 2010, 03:47:45 PM »

Bye gimmick

lol, bye Groink, one last thing, what did you get for father's day?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #70 on: September 26, 2010, 03:48:57 PM »
Well at 2 am on a saturday night, Bobs and I were out partying at a local joint called treasury hanging out with some broads and drinking grey goose, where as you were posting on getbig  ::)

Go get laid or find a hobbie loser.

Hey retard, I live in NZ, which is in a different time zone. And I was out while you posted this reply, so does that make you a loser?

It doesn't - it just makes you a fool who doesn't realize people posting from other countries live in different time zones. Bear that in mind next time before you meltdown. Bobs and I are cool FYI, and I just made that post for a laugh.

ag2

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: September 26, 2010, 03:50:21 PM »
I live in a home in the  3rd richest county in America and work the same job I've been working for five years.  I haven't lived in a "shit-ass apartment"  in about 7 years.  

Yeah and I am a billionaire with movie star good looks  ::)

So you are rich and sucessful and yet you revert to saying racist things like paki in caves, doesn't fit, I call bs, you must be trailer trash and are likely inbred, and since America is now a 3rd world country is the 3rd richest county like the new ghetto?

ag2

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: September 26, 2010, 03:51:36 PM »
Hey retard, I live in NZ, which is in a different time zone. And I was out while you posted this reply, so does that make you a loser?

It doesn't - it just makes you a fool who doesn't realize people posting from other countries live in different time zones. Bear that in mind next time before you meltdown. Bobs and I are cool FYI, and I just made that post for a laugh.

Yeah I know jerk, I was just messing around, sheehs why so mad?

ag2

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: September 26, 2010, 03:52:24 PM »

Bye gimmick

game set match, groink loses again and runs and hides.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #74 on: September 26, 2010, 03:52:55 PM »
Panda, agree with you on a couple of points. On top of the ones you mentioned, I also didn't like Superman making lame, empty threats at Darkseid, like, "And don't come back!", after getting the shit kicked out of him.

The Doomsday scene was explained by someone in IMDB and their take is that the monster was cloned using leftover DNA (or something like that), that would make the clones a lot weaker.

There's a new, short movie out called Green Arrow that I'll be watching next.