Author Topic: Did anyone else feel disappointed with Kai  (Read 6295 times)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: Did anyone else feel disappointed with Kai
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2010, 04:01:11 AM »
I actually felt sorry about Kai. The guy wants it so bad...im sure he is a nice guy and humble but if he really wants an Olympia title, even top 3 spot, he should make some changes in his appearence and posing.
I got nothing but respect to the work he puts in but no respect at all to these gay acts he does.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2010, 04:10:49 AM »
you not gonna hear much from him now.........or  in the near future most likely

he is with flex now, and they are an embarrassment as far as promoting their athletes

no videos, no interviews.............j uzy a lazy company showing why they are a dinosaur in a competitive marketplace

im no fan of steve glute-man.....but at least they promote their athletes, there are tons of new videos goig up every day, giving the athletes a chance to communicate with the fans

flex has all the top guys, but sucks ass cause they are lazy.............that why cutler left there, they refuse to bring their media and way of doing business into the 21st century 

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2010, 04:11:32 AM »
simple.
1.cut that god awful peice of shit off your head.
2.Stop the gay dancing on stage , leave it for the private parties and cam shows.
3.your body cannot carry that mass, you are to short and your structure is not made for it.

Do the above and you will be number 2 in the world , you never will be Mr O though , your past will not allow it.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2010, 09:04:25 AM »
The problem is simple.Oscar has hinm on to much shit.What Kai needs to do is work with somebody like Chris Aceto.Someone who will bring him in tight and hard.Not just big.Oscar puts his guys on so much shi@@ !! He almost Killed Desmond Miller.Desmond could have been a top guy.
If you saw what oscare puts his guys on you, sh$# your pants.Things like 2500-3000 test a week, 36iu;s of HGH 150 of Decca,, plus other crap.
He puts them on alot of sh#$3 then over trains them.You dont need 36iu's or HGH 2500-3000mg of test, and you train for 2-3 hours.If you train more then 45-60 minutes with weights your an idiot.I even talked to Dorain brielfy at the expo for a few minutes.He made a comment.He said he went to Ny to do a seminar.He went to Bev and Steve;s gym and he saw KaI and Oscare there.I guess him and Steve left to go get something to eat.They come back 3 hours later and Kai and Oscar are at the gym training.Dorian asked Steve, do they always do that and Steve, yep.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2010, 09:16:07 AM »
as my mom noted...bbers are greedy. i wouldnt be  surprise if kai downed 7-8lbs of food 2-3 hrs before he hit the stage...but he looked good the next night after it digested.

btw...this is the REAL kai green, how he really talks...none of that philosophy BS.

BTW fu ck you for saying I'm off the Kai Bandwagon....Just because I'm a Kai fan doesn't mean I have to be jaded and pretend Phil wasn't good...Kai is still my favorite but I like Phil also...He was Narrow and solved it.

This is the Kai I like, not that mumbling, bumbling Kai.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2010, 09:18:01 AM »
Wiggs love of Kai can not be questioned.  Team Kai-Kock !!!!!  ;D

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2010, 09:21:49 AM »
Oscar has become a liability

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2010, 09:37:23 AM »
Wiggs love of Kai can not be questioned.  Team Kai-Kock !!!!!  ;D

8)

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2010, 09:57:23 AM »
playing the size game doesn't work for everyone. I'm sure Team Kai will make the adjustment for his next contest.....he will have to re-qualify for the O next year....I'm sure he's gonna do the 2011 Arnold
Get Big, or Die Trying

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2010, 10:21:19 AM »
Now we get a whole year of existential musings on his misstep.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2010, 10:21:26 AM »
I felt for the guy yesterday, it looked like something went tits up last minute. I'd still have him ahead of Wolf and Rockel. There's some shots of his front lat spread from the night show and he looks insane. In my opinion he was flat yet carrying water in the pre-judging and dry yet flat  on the night
Not me. He won the Arnold so he should have had his game on being the number 2 bbdr in the world. Next time he should focus better and get his game back on.

TruthHurts

« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2010, 11:01:39 AM »
gayer than being disappointed a man in a thong didn't look good enough for you.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2010, 11:05:45 AM »
gayer than being disappointed a man in a thong didn't look good enough for you.

And that's hard to top in the "gayer than" domain.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2010, 11:08:24 AM »
Its always strange to me how Bodybuilders look so damn ripped and in top shape 3 weeks out and then when they get onstage they look like total shit

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2010, 11:09:34 AM »
Kai reminds me of Aaron Baker

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2010, 11:23:39 AM »
The problem is simple.Oscar has hinm on to much shit.What Kai needs to do is work with somebody like Chris Aceto.Someone who will bring him in tight and hard.Not just big.

I think he needs a change too.  Oscar is a good friend & training partner for the off-season, but Kai needs a new pre-contest guru.  Maybe Joe McNeil?

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2010, 12:21:44 PM »
as my mom noted...bbers are greedy. i wouldnt be  surprise if kai downed 7-8lbs of food 2-3 hrs before he hit the stage...but he looked good the next night after it digested.

btw...this is the REAL kai green, how he really talks...none of that philosophy BS.
the negro is strooooong in kai

MisterGX

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2010, 12:32:37 PM »
The problem is simple.Oscar has hinm on to much shit.What Kai needs to do is work with somebody like Chris Aceto.Someone who will bring him in tight and hard.Not just big.Oscar puts his guys on so much shi@@ !! He almost Killed Desmond Miller.Desmond could have been a top guy.
If you saw what oscare puts his guys on you, sh$# your pants.Things like 2500-3000 test a week, 36iu;s of HGH 150 of Decca,, plus other crap.
He puts them on alot of sh#$3 then over trains them.You dont need 36iu's or HGH 2500-3000mg of test, and you train for 2-3 hours.If you train more then 45-60 minutes with weights your an idiot.I even talked to Dorain brielfy at the expo for a few minutes.He made a comment.He said he went to Ny to do a seminar.He went to Bev and Steve;s gym and he saw KaI and Oscare there.I guess him and Steve left to go get something to eat.They come back 3 hours later and Kai and Oscar are at the gym training.Dorian asked Steve, do they always do that and Steve, yep.

The dosages worked in getting that breakout mass explosion he got a few years back.  Everything needs to be cut in half to three quarters.  Kai is lucky there is no Cytadren around anymore.  As far as being an idiot for training more than an hour.. bullshit.  It works for him and quite a few other pros..

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2010, 12:35:11 PM »
just got off the phone with Kai.  when asked about the fan disappointment, Kai proceeded to list the recipe for Eggs Benedict, then delivered a spoken word soliloquy on the origin of the universe.
Did he quote Stephen Hawking?

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #44 on: September 27, 2010, 12:57:36 PM »
The question should be, "what the fuck happened to Victor Martinez & Tony Freeman?"