Author Topic: Britain goes Halal, but nobody tells the public. Where's PETA on this one?  (Read 3630 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Britain goes Halal, but nobody tells the public. Where's PETA on this one?
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2010, 01:17:47 PM »
They shouldn't be forced to eat halal killed meat i agree 100%.  But to act like this is a new issue and to act like it's such a big animal rights issue for you is a bit rich to take.  Sorry it just is.  

::)

Do you come here every day looking for threads I've started about Islam to post in? You never really accomplish anything (much like this thread).

And yes, it's a pretty big issue. The Western world is not governed by the laws of Islam (as much as you wish it to be so). No one should unknowingly eat Halal meat. PERIOD.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2010, 01:19:31 PM »

It's a problem that's a result of both issues, douche bag. This is an animal rights issue that's come into the light because of Islamic law taking precedent over everything else. Why should non-Muslims be forced to eat halal meat?

This.

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2010, 01:20:15 PM »
thats pretty much my whole goal in life.  to come here and look at your threads.  i dream about it every night just imagining a witty retort, a cunning quote, something to leave you crying while i stand victorious over your thread.   ;D
Abandon every hope...

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2010, 01:21:38 PM »
thats pretty much my whole goal in life.  to come here and look at your threads.  i dream about it every night just imagining a witty retort, a cunning quote, something to leave you crying while i stand victorious over your thread.   ;D

And yet, in every single thread, you end up running away and crying into your soup. You have failed miserably to achieve your only goal in life.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2010, 01:21:50 PM »

Sadly, there's a lot of truth in that statement of yours.

It's a problem that's a result of both issues, douche bag. This is an animal rights issue that's come into the light because of Islamic law taking precedent over everything else. Why should non-Muslims be forced to eat halal meat?

This.

Seems hard for him to grasp.

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2010, 01:49:53 PM »
And yet, in every single thread, you end up running away and crying into your soup. You have failed miserably to achieve your only goal in life.

that's what my mom says too.   :'(
Abandon every hope...