Author Topic: I Fail (again) - I dont have the willpower  (Read 16655 times)

marty31672

• Getbig IV
I Fail (again) - I dont have the willpower
« on: September 27, 2010, 09:20:05 PM »
i didnt even no he trained in ufc  :D

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: disturbia one his fight last weekend
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2010, 09:31:46 PM »
i wish i looked like that guy  :(

marty31672

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2010, 09:33:27 PM »
there is alot of resemblence in the face i think
i kept noticing that on saturday during the fight

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2010, 09:33:35 PM »
Sort of the same face as disturbia.
X

marty31672

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2010, 09:34:21 PM »
Sort of the same face as disturbia.

its easier to see on video i might try to find one on youtube soon

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2010, 10:31:23 PM »
worst part of it is that after its all said and done you lost the big gulp.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2010, 11:17:55 PM »
"Won"...

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
I Fail (again) - I dont have the willpower
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2010, 10:37:33 AM »
I can do the training, the cardio. I simply cant do the diet. I dont have the willpower. I completely fail at the diet. To Adonis and all those other guys who get so lean naturally, I give you all the credit in the world, it must take a lot to get there. And fatpanda, if you actually do make it all the way to the end, I will give you credit too.  

I lost 22 pounds, but I dont have the willpower to keep going. So feel free to say "I told you so".

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: I Fail (again)
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2010, 10:41:53 AM »
i had a big take out of chili cheese fries last night for dinner  :'(

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2010, 10:45:24 AM »
I can do the training, the cardio. I simply cant do the diet. I dont have the willpower. I completely fail at the diet. To Adonis and all those other guys who get so lean naturally, I give you all the credit in the world, it must take a lot to get there. And fatpanda, if you actually do make it all the way to the end, I will give you credit too.  I lost 22 pounds, but I dont have the willpower to keep going. So feel free to say "I told you so".

Can't you just slip in a few cheat meals during the week?

You might be stuck in that old-school bb mentality that eating clean's gotta taste like shit, but all your meals can be tasty with a little design and effort.

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2010, 10:46:18 AM »
Throw in a cheat day once a week. It's not hard to diet like that and the progress wont be much different. You can do it.  :D

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2010, 10:48:31 AM »
Disturbia...  The hardest thing about dieting is actually doing it for yourself.  

Whenever I diet for a show I can do it... its hard as balls but I do it because I have to, and I can drop anywhere from 70-50 lbs in 4 months..

Whenever I try to diet for myself to look better, to be healthier, whatever it is, I always FAIL and FAIL hard!  Even if its just 20 lbs LOL I can't ever diet in the off-season!

Something else I do when prepping for a show, I pay the the application fees as soon as I possibly can, and I tell every person in the world that would listen that I'm competing, all that adds to the motivation of staying on track!

I think setting a target, a legit target (not just saying... by this time I will weigh this much), makes a world of a difference.  Have you thought about competing?  Even as a novice... that maybe the solution to get you to reach your goals.  how much weight do you actually need to lose?

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2010, 10:51:23 AM »
I can do the training, the cardio. I simply cant do the diet. I dont have the willpower. I completely fail at the diet. To Adonis and all those other guys who get so lean naturally, I give you all the credit in the world, it must take a lot to get there. And fatpanda, if you actually do make it all the way to the end, I will give you credit too.  I lost 22 pounds, but I dont have the willpower to keep going. So feel free to say "I told you so".

takes a man to admit hes wrong, I respect you for that man.

TEAM Nasser

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2010, 10:51:24 AM »
I can do the training, the cardio. I simply cant do the diet. I dont have the willpower. I completely fail at the diet. To Adonis and all those other guys who get so lean naturally, I give you all the credit in the world, it must take a lot to get there. And fatpanda, if you actually do make it all the way to the end, I will give you credit too.  I lost 22 pounds, but I dont have the willpower to keep going. So feel free to say "I told you so".

There are legal supplements out there that will kill your appetite, you have to experiment, trust me dude.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2010, 10:51:53 AM »
Disturbia...  The hardest thing about dieting is actually doing it for yourself.  

Whenever I diet for a show I can do it... its hard as balls but I do it because I have to, and I can drop anywhere from 70-50 lbs in 4 months..

Whenever I try to diet for myself to look better, to be healthier, whatever it is, I always FAIL and FAIL hard!  Even if its just 20 lbs LOL I can't ever diet in the off-season!

Something else I do when prepping for a show, I pay the the application fees as soon as I possibly can, and I tell every person in the world that would listen that I'm competing, all that adds to the motivation of staying on track!

I think setting a target, a legit target (not just saying... by this time I will weigh this much), makes a world of a difference.  Have you thought about competing?  Even as a novice... that maybe the solution to get you to reach your goals.  how much weight do you actually need to lose?

I started at 278--got down to 256 where I now sit--I wanted to go to 225, which obviously isnt  lean or anything, it was just a weight goal.

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2010, 10:52:55 AM »
Yep, I can't diet for myself at all. I eat clean 4 days a week max and cheat 3 times at least. When I was younger I could do 6 days clean and 1 cheat day and then it was 2, then 3, sometimes 4. lol As you get older and you realize you're not going to compete anymore, it's hard as hell to diet just to lose some weight for yourself. I guess you have to set a goal -- something that makes you want to push through and keep going. Doing it just to lose weight to look better isn't usually enough for most people, especially those of us who have done all that shit and the past and been there done that shit.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2010, 10:54:53 AM »
Yep, I can't diet for myself at all. I eat clean 4 days a week max and cheat 3 times at least. When I was younger I could do 6 days clean and 1 cheat day and then it was 2, then 3, sometimes 4. lol As you get older and you realize you're not going to compete anymore, it's hard as hell to diet just to lose some weight for yourself. I guess you have to set a goal -- something that makes you want to push through and keep going. Doing it just to lose weight to look better isn't usually enough for most people, especially those of us who have done all that shit and the past and been there done that shit.

man I'll say. Just no interest in doing it for myself

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2010, 10:55:45 AM »

Try to set a legit goal... thats the only thing I can tell you.

And yeah having 1 cheat meal a week could definitely help!

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2010, 10:56:40 AM »
So are you saying you're done with training and cardio too just cuz you can't stay on a diet?  You will have to leave getbig if you don't at least keep training in your home gym and doing sets of 5 with the 15 lb dbells.  You could start your own forum.  www.crazyfuckingcanadian swhodontdoshit.com

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2010, 10:57:36 AM »
Don't give up Josh...

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2010, 10:59:25 AM »

Guilt yourself....it's gonna be an up and down battle.take a couple days and eat what you want and then remember what you looked like a few lbs lighter....then get back to the diet.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2010, 11:03:14 AM »
Don't worry dude, you're not the only one..I hate dieting as well...this is where gems like clen and t3 come into play..

being a mesomorph surely helps as well.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2010, 11:04:32 AM »
Don't give up.  Have a giant cheat day, get it out of your system, and get back on your diet.
You can do this man.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2010, 11:05:36 AM »
So are you saying you're done with training and cardio too just cuz you can't stay on a diet?  You will have to leave getbig if you don't at least keep training in your home gym and doing sets of 5 with the 15 lb dbells.  You could start your own forum.  www.crazyfuckingcanadian swhodontdoshit.com

nono not at all--Im loving the training and cardio, it feels great and is good for my mental health also---its the fuking eating part I fail at

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2010, 11:06:03 AM »
I can do the training, the cardio. I simply cant do the diet. I dont have the willpower. I completely fail at the diet. To Adonis and all those other guys who get so lean naturally, I give you all the credit in the world, it must take a lot to get there. And fatpanda, if you actually do make it all the way to the end, I will give you credit too.  I lost 22 pounds, but I dont have the willpower to keep going. So feel free to say "I told you so".

Adonis is about as natural as Tom Prince is.  He's been on the steroid board on his gimmicks talking about home brewing his own shit for years now.

Good on ya for giving it a try though, fat bastard.