Author Topic: Getbig poster has bones made of steel!!!!!  (Read 2554 times)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
Getbig poster has bones made of steel!!!!!
« on: September 28, 2010, 11:40:57 AM »
In another topic "swede" says how in a back alley fight hed pick up and smash someone to the ground onto hard concrete and only "graze my knee."
Any normal person smashing their knees into concrete would badly hurt themselves, i once did it playing football on concrete where i cracked my kneecap but not "swede" he must have bones made of steel!!!!  ::)

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
Re: Getbig poster has bones made of steel!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2010, 11:42:00 AM »
In another topic "swede" says how in a back alley fight hed pick up and smash someone to the ground onto hard concrete and only "graze my knee."
Any normal person smashing their knees into concrete would badly hurt themselves, i once did it playing football on concrete where i cracked my kneecap but not "swede" he must have bones made of steel!!!!  ::)
Its called having chubby little gnome knees.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2010, 11:42:03 AM »
yes swede is one of a kind.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2010, 11:42:47 AM »
Its called having chubby little gnome knees.

lol

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2010, 11:43:17 AM »
Who on Getbig isn't made of steel is a better question to ask
You Can't Do It!!!

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2010, 11:43:55 AM »

Swede's knees are a foot closer to the pavement than yours when standing.

Fuckin' hemphead dwarf...

spinnis

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2010, 11:44:26 AM »
Any normal person smashing their knees into concrete would badly hurt themselves, i once did it playing football on concrete where i cracked my kneecap but not "swede" he must have bones made of steel!!!!  ::)

lol. I were talking about how RANDY COUTURE would be able to take down a boxer on concrete and only scrape his knee if he did what he did against james toney. Didnt mention me in tne entire scenario.

Man oh man some people try too hard haha.

Didnt know mcanus had a lover  ;D

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2010, 01:03:13 PM »
he could do it i played football on concrete many times and got tackled head first by three 200lb plus guys.............duuuhhh what were we talking about again.
F

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2010, 01:08:36 PM »

get a life dude

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2010, 01:10:16 PM »
Any normal person smashing their knees into concrete would badly hurt themselves, i once did it playing football on concrete where i cracked my kneecap but not "swede" he must have bones made of steel!!!!  ::)

Thanks a lot for the cool story asshole

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2010, 01:11:51 PM »
Darren AVey's secret love for Swede has clearly been shown with his made up stories, clearly he wants  our resident superstars cock in his mouth

DArren Avey,.....OUTED

spinnis

« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2010, 01:15:33 PM »
Darren AVey's secret love for Swede has clearly been shown with his made up stories, clearly he wants  our resident superstars cock in his mouth

DArren Avey,.....OUTED

I mean hating on me for something I Actually said/done is one thing or something that I Am like short? Make fun of that all you want because I am lol.. OR something vie done like the robbery shit. Im ok with people hating on that because it was stupid.

Its just so lame when people just Make up shit to make me like bad. It just gets tiering. And then people buy into it. I know thats the entire point from obvius obsessed retards like darren or whatever his "name" is. But man is it lame and tiering

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2010, 01:16:28 PM »
Swede is a hardcore member of THG.

THG approved.
I hate the State.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2010, 01:18:58 PM »
Man, I was expecting Wolverine, damn he must be out sucking Sabertooth's cawk.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2010, 01:18:58 PM »

I mean hating on me for something I Actually said/done is one thing or something that I Am like short? Make fun of that all you want because I am lol.. OR something vie done like the robbery shit. Im ok with people hating on that because it was stupid.

Its just so lame when people just Make up shit to make me like bad. It just gets tiering. And then people buy into it. I know thats the entire point from obvius obsessed retards like darren or whatever his "name" is. But man is it lame and tiering

lol you robbed somebody? lol me too - a gay guy not proud of it but happened.
The funny thing was an undercover cop was right behind us in a bush and we ran away after it and police was everywhere I got arrested but the guy
decided not to press charges.

spinnis

« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2010, 01:20:39 PM »

yes. ko'd a drunk dude 3 years ago which I shouldn't have and people fucking obsess about it lol.

It went from me koing him one on one to all of a sudden people claiming me and 5 other friends jumped him. just fucking Tiering. It makes getbig suck and always from lame ass gimmicks

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2010, 01:21:29 PM »
The funny thing was an undercover cop was right behind us in a bush and we ran away after it and police was everywhere I got arrested but the guy
decided not to press charges.

Did you steal his virginity?

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2010, 01:31:13 PM »

hahahahahahahahahaha

stark is one of the hardest men in the universe. he robs gay guys and burns korans  ::)
175lbs by 31st July

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
  • ...and Doom shall control the world!
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2010, 01:32:14 PM »

Perhaps laced with adamantium?  Bah!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2010, 01:33:31 PM »

all I got was a pack of smokes :( wasn't worth it and I was fucking lucky, but I was 18 and you do a lot of shit when you're that young.

hahahahahahahahahaha

stark is one of the hardest men in the universe. he robs gay guys and burns korans  ::)

gtfo you redundant fat protoplasm.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2010, 01:50:09 PM »
hahahahahahahahahaha

why do you laugh at others when you are so embarrassed by your own appearance you wont go to a real gym. You work out at home with 1 bench and 2 dumbells.

Please dont make up other reasons either,.....you dont go to a real gym because you are too embarrassed

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2010, 03:31:58 PM »
why do you laugh at others when you are so embarrassed by your own appearance you wont go to a real gym. You work out at home with 1 bench and 2 dumbells.

Please dont make up other reasons either,.....you dont go to a real gym because you are too embarrassed

hahahahahahahahha oh brother  ::)

still trying your best to own me i see  ;D

please keep it up, its extremely amusing, each post/thread/video is more pathetic than the last.

p.s. you could not press half of what i lift with those 2 dumbbells.
175lbs by 31st July

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2010, 03:33:15 PM »
look how all these bitches creeping out of their caves to start beef with swede
swede owns you little deepthroaters

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2010, 03:41:54 PM »
hahahahahahahahha oh brother  ::)

still trying your best to own me i see  ;D

please keep it up, its extremely amusing, each post/thread/video is more pathetic than the last.

p.s. you could not press half of what i lift with those 2 dumbbells.

gee i guess so
I guess peeling off 8 on the incline with 245 (first chest workout in months) yesterday is far below what you are lifting

panda--learn this--I am strong and getting stronger so attack me on another area where you can at least win

good lord man you dont even squat

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2010, 03:43:26 PM »
gee i guess so
I guess peeling off 8 on the incline with 245 (first chest workout in months) yesterday is far below what you are lifting

panda--learn this--I am strong and getting stronger so attack me on another area where you can at least win

good lord man you dont even squat

oh brother  ::) the bowflex doesn't count.
175lbs by 31st July