Author Topic: Christine O'Donnell's Education Lies  (Read 1836 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Christine O'Donnell's Education Lies
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2010, 11:14:35 PM »
I have found that most education does not really give you knowledge in your field beyond being able to "speak" the required lingo.

I don't think anything a public official does before they are a public official should always be public... Just like I don't think my private life should become public just because I decide to run for office.

It should be about what I do for the public... how I perform THAT function, not how I got there or what my private life before contains.

This whole idea that because you're a public official your entire life should be produced for the public is ridiculous.
I totally agree with you about education and it not applying to the real world but that doesnt change the fact that education is very important to employers...

I never said that your private life should be public but youre school records arent a part of private life...they are public and should be so especially if youre running for public office. I have not concern what takes place in your house or in your relationships but things that take place in public should be available to the public...

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2010, 11:39:52 PM »
I totally agree with you about education and it not applying to the real world but that doesnt change the fact that education is very important to employers...

I never said that your private life should be public but youre school records arent a part of private life...they are public and should be so especially if youre running for public office. I have not concern what takes place in your house or in your relationships but things that take place in public should be available to the public...

I disagree... I think school records are private life.

I think that I pay for my education, (or have to repay as it were) or I have a scholarship which I earned... That's my private life and how I did in school is of no consequence to anyone but me.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2010, 11:47:45 PM »
imagine if Obama FAKED his college transcripts.  Great point.

Not some conspiracy theory cause they're sealed - I'm talking Harvard saying "Obama DID NOT GO HERE"

Holy shit, we'd never hear the end of it.  Good point man.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2010, 06:36:20 AM »
imagine if Obama FAKED his college transcripts.  Great point.

Not some conspiracy theory cause they're sealed - I'm talking Harvard saying "Obama DID NOT GO HERE"

Holy shit, we'd never hear the end of it.  Good point man.

Have you seen his records?His grades?His transcripts?His papers?His writings?They say he was the president of the Harvard Law Review,EVERY president of that must have papers published.Ever see one of his?Have you ever seen ANYTHING to prove he was even in Harvard?