Author Topic: The suicide of Tyler Clementi.  (Read 9876 times)

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
Re: The suicide of Tyler Clementi.
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2010, 09:55:47 AM »
Fuck that kid. How can you feel sorry for him?! He committed the ultimate act of selfishness and basically said screw you to his FAMILY, all of his friends, to anyone who means anything to him and willfully gave up his future...

Instead of being a pussy and taking his own life, he could have become a hero for gay rights (lol), sued the SHlT out of those kids that envaded his privacy, gotten them expelled, written a book and became a MILLIONAIRE all for getting caught banging another dude... LOL But no, instead he killed himself...

Whatever... Yawn.

When you were 18 (maybe you are), could you think that far ahead? Could you see what strife you may have caused your family/parents by any of your actions? Probably not. If you could, you wouldn't be here posting drivel like that. Take a trip to mydeathspace and see how many kids in that age bracket die over dumb shit like driving drunk, texting while driving, walking on train tracks, killing over a perceived slight, etc. Teens often don't think clearly on their BEST days. Now, imagine their worst.

Someone that wants to kill themselves isn't thinking rationally to begin with. It's easy for armchair activists to say what they SHOULDA/WOULDA/COULDA done if it was them. But if you were them, you'd probably do exactly what they did. It's not a rational in the sense of positive act on their behalf.

They're all in the same age group. If they were as smart as you'd like to think they are, the roommate would never have been as weird and insensitive as to do what he did in the first place. Your apathy shows that you're not as mature and smart as you'd like to think you are.
Almost always, yes.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2010, 10:15:57 AM »
someone that wants to kill themselves isn't thinking rationally to begin with.

agree, thats the point A DUB oversees.

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
  • Johnny Falcon for President
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2010, 10:23:21 AM »
Natural Selection. Only the strong survive dude.

What about all the children who grow up having lost one or both of their parents in freak accidents and tragedies like 9-11, or that MMA fighter with no arms or legs that continues to live basicaly like a "normal" man... ?! Or these kids that were raped and abused as children who overcome these hardships...

I'm sorry bro, but when I was 18, I had enough sense to know that life goes on even when bad shlt happens... I certainly blew things out of proportion (I was depressed as hell after being dumped by my first girlfriend) but I didnt take my own life over it... I manned up and moved on and learned a lesson from my first relationship and went on to pull even better pussy.

Fuck this kid Tyler.

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2010, 10:25:50 AM »
Have a nice life. There is no need for your smugness. :)
Almost always, yes.

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2010, 10:26:58 AM »
You guys can cry a river all you want over this, but I think his parents are partially to blame for not raising their kid better!

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2010, 10:27:51 AM »
Have a nice life. There is no need for your smugness. :)

You are so wise, coming from a retard who has a picture of some girls ass being jiggled as their avatar. LOL loser!

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2010, 10:33:18 AM »
...I think his parents are partially to blame for not raising their kid better!

Case in point.

You talk about my avatar, yet you have a muscled man posing in yours?

You can continue pumping up your post count however you'd like, but I'm done with you.
Almost always, yes.

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2010, 10:33:34 AM »
You guys can cry a river all you want over this, but I think his parents are partially to blame for not raising their kid better!

Maybe your parents are to blame for your lack of empathy for others.

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2010, 10:38:45 AM »
Case in point. I'll bring it up with your mum before dropping her off on the corner later.

You talk about my avatar, yet you have a muscled man posing in yours?

You can continue pumping up your post count however you'd like, but I'm done with you.

lol mom jokes... wow you are clever. Im sure your mom would be proud if she knew her son was shopping for steroids in costa rica LOL loser

my avatar is the getbig logo- you know the site you've posted 1700+ times on...

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2010, 10:40:27 AM »
Maybe your parents are to blame for your lack of empathy for others.

i have empathy when it's deserved. And believe it or not, not everyone agrees with you.

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2010, 10:49:17 AM »
lol mom jokes... wow you are clever. Im sure your mom would be proud if she knew her son was shopping for steroids in costa rica LOL loser

You're right. Your mum has little to do with your actions. I'm editing my prior posts related to you save for my initial responses because...well, they're silly and you're a troll. I don't mind if you keep the quotes. They don't matter.

Steroids are fabulous! If that is the worst thing you can say about me, I'd imagine my mum wouldn't have much to say about it when you consider what other sons and daughters do daily to other people. :)

RIP Tyler C.
Almost always, yes.

Anabolic Outlaw

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2010, 11:50:07 AM »

he won't recover.

sad, because it's not a huge deal to be gay these days.  Whatever makes you happy, do that.

240, your philosophy is clearly Satanic. Is that what you're teaching your kids?

God's word tells us to:

Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it. - Proverbs 22:6 (KJV)

Is that what you are teaching them? You are responsible for their souls, you are the head of the house.

240, to say:

"Whatever makes you happy, do that."

...is to align yourself with Satanist Aleister Crowley who said: "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law."

240, you are a Get Big puppet. You choose your words carefully on this board so as not to offend. You sprinkle your words with charm and wit making yourself a friend to the bodybuilding world so you can collect your 300 dollar paycheck.

Let me be the first to say to you... know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.
- James 4:4 (b,c)(KJV)

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? - Mark 8:36 (KJV)

240, put your skills to good use for God not the Devil. How about considering $300 web sites for churches? Doesn't appeal to you?

That's because you love darkness more than the light.

And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. - John 3:19, 20 (KJV)

For more information on Aleister Crowley and the philosophy he espoused (which 240 espouses in this thread) visit: http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Wicca%20&%20Witchcraft/aleister_crowley.htm

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2010, 11:51:42 AM »
What kind of "hetero" man tapes another dude having gay sex and then continually watches it? Must have been a Getbigger.

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2010, 12:07:35 PM »
You're right. Your mum has little to do with your actions. I'm editing my prior posts related to you save for my initial responses because...well, they're silly and you're a troll. I don't mind if you keep the quotes. They don't matter.

Steroids are fabulous! If that is the worst thing you can say about me, I'd imagine my mum wouldn't have much to say about it when you consider what other sons and daughters do daily to other people. :)

RIP Tyler C.

hahhaha I thought you were "done with me"... instead you go back and edit posts you've made that I have ALREADY responded to? LOL game over bro. I own you. good luck in life!

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2010, 12:36:48 PM »
Two weeks ago a friend of mine was at a gas station outside of his town, he asked a guy a question about a local restaurant and the guy told him "I don't talk to guys."  While my friend wanted to bash the guys skull in he simply told the guy thanks for nothing and went about his way. 

I dont get that?

WHAT?

He doesn't talk to guys, whats that mean?
TEAM LAURA LEE!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2010, 12:41:04 PM »
Maybe the guy just wanted to go diving.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2010, 12:42:46 PM »
NO, man!

His roommate set a webcam to film the guy without him knowing. Then, the roommate would watch with friends and post weird announcements on Twitter making comments about it. The kid found out and tweaked. I wish the kid didn't kill himself, but I can imagine his embarrassment didn't have him thinking straight (no pun intended).

He was 18. Everything seems more crucial at 18. Poor fucker.

OK, then yes that is fucked.  I scanned the first link and didn't get that out of it. 

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2010, 01:18:47 PM »
I dont get that?

WHAT?

He doesn't talk to guys, whats that mean?
Doesn't want to be tempted I guess.

I feel the same about 16 year old school girls.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #43 on: October 02, 2010, 01:43:55 PM »
And while we are at it, FUCK ELLEN and her agenda!!! College kids kill themselves ALL the time... especially law and med students around exam time... I've heard tons of stories about them jumping off the roof of parking garages and taking the swan dive off bridges... but you never hear Ellen being a champion for their causes... What about all the stress that is put on these kids because of various social factors? LOL

Oh but its a gay kid who got outted by his roommate so Ellen is gonna post a sappy video about "bullying" LOL

F her!

Exactly!  Great post A DUB!!!

3,000 people commit suicide on a daily basis, but it seems all of a sudden Ellen and her followers care when the person committing suicide is gay.  You have to love this so-called "equal" rights movement.  We are all equal - but I guess some are more equal than others.

The 3,000 people who commit suicide each day each have a story and each have loved ones who will miss them.  But it only matters when the person committing suicide has a certain sexual orientation?  And this group claims to be against discrimination?  To me, discrimination is treating a person differently based on the group they fall into [not merely acknowledging difference but acting on it in a negative way].  Isn't that exactly what is happening here?  The heterosexual people who commit suicide apparently don't matter to Ellen and her followers.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

4SP@RT@

• Getbig I
« Reply #44 on: October 02, 2010, 02:23:22 PM »
if his room mate would have filmed him banging some hot chic he would have been proclaimed a hero on campus and gained rep.  Since he was some insecure fag and obviously wasn't too proud of his "gayness" he offed himself. 

morale of the story, one less fag in the world, oh darn...

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #45 on: October 02, 2010, 02:30:46 PM »
When you were 18 (maybe you are), could you think that far ahead? Could you see what strife you may have caused your family/parents by any of your actions? Probably not. If you could, you wouldn't be here posting drivel like that. Take a trip to mydeathspace and see how many kids in that age bracket die over dumb shit like driving drunk, texting while driving, walking on train tracks, killing over a perceived slight, etc. Teens often don't think clearly on their BEST days. Now, imagine their worst.

Someone that wants to kill themselves isn't thinking rationally to begin with. It's easy for armchair activists to say what they SHOULDA/WOULDA/COULDA done if it was them. But if you were them, you'd probably do exactly what they did. It's not a rational in the sense of positive act on their behalf.

They're all in the same age group. If they were as smart as you'd like to think they are, the roommate would never have been as weird and insensitive as to do what he did in the first place. Your apathy shows that you're not as mature and smart as you'd like to think you are.

spot on.

the morons in GB still surprise me from time to time, but im getting used to reading ignorant, naive and immature posts by the GB majority.

its the minority that makes this place entertaining- those who dont tolerate the fools gladly.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #46 on: October 02, 2010, 02:43:07 PM »
It's a horrible thing that happened and the two kids that organized this disaster are going to have their lives ruined as well. It wouldn't shock me if one of them committed suicide as a result of this mess.

That said, this incident is being used as nothing more than an opportunity to advance the agenda of Gays and to continue the wholesale practice of victimhood in America. Now, I can totally understand why this kid flipped out. Being outed on facebook has got to be humiliating. At 18 years old, just starting college, it's not hard to tell why he went nuts and killed himself. Shit, it's even understandable if his parents, friends, or classmates had no idea and at some point they had unintentionally let it out that they didn't accept gays. The answer isn't making anti bully laws, gay empowerment laws or anything of the sort. There need to be laws put in place to protect the privacy and dignity of those on the internet. And Im not talking about banning the insults, doctored photos, and other stupid things that normally happen on this website.-- I'm talking about the wholesale invasion of someone elses privacy constituted by the intentional dissemination of embarassing material that was illegally obtained and then broadcasted over the internet. Ie- secretely filming someone and then reposting it, hacking into someones account or stealing their password to post their personal info, etc. That shit should be a felony. Once that happens, most people will be deterred from committing these kinds of harmless online "pranks". As it stands now, there are inadaquate safeguards in place to protect peoples privacy online. The law, if passed should have nothing to do with gays or any other specific group.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #47 on: October 02, 2010, 03:57:21 PM »

God's word tells us to:

Only fags are still quoting God in 2010.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #48 on: October 02, 2010, 04:02:11 PM »
now that i think about it, this whole "Tyler Clementi" thing has less to do with "cyber bullying" or "gay rights" and more to do with a over sensitive kid not being able to take a joke

listen, readers of this forum, I had a big nose even before it was broken twice and kids made fun of it ALOT...did i kill myself.....no

grow some thick skin america

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: October 02, 2010, 04:12:56 PM »
now that i think about it, this whole "Tyler Clementi" thing has less to do with "cyber bullying" or "gay rights" and more to do with a over sensitive kid not being able to take a joke

listen, readers of this forum, I had a big nose even before it was broken twice and kids made fun of it ALOT...did i kill myself.....no

grow some thick skin america

Yup... if this kid didn't kill himself now, he would have killed himself the first time his boyfriend cheated on him... etc.

Not for nothing, If I had your nose sal, I'd probably off myself... LOL jk