Author Topic: California Governor: Two New Polls Confirm Brown Rebound  (Read 1956 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: California Governor: Two New Polls Confirm Brown Rebound
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2010, 10:46:33 AM »
Exactly... Find them guilty of invading our country or something and put them in prison.

Once enough people are in prison, people will stop crossing illegally... Freedom is a powerful motivator.

Will my taxes pay for some prison shit... sure... but I guarantee you that once a few people are in prison for being illegal, they won't be trying to be illegal.

Since I've already fixed the issue about paying taxes, then I don't see why people wouldn't be on board with it.

Tu  - no one trusts the govt to deport these scum bags after an amnesty goes through.    Why dont they deport the assholes first? 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2010, 10:48:28 AM »
Tu  - no one trusts the govt to deport these scum bags after an amnesty goes through.    Why dont they deport the assholes first? 

They don't deport them because the legals who are here will shit bricks... this is an instance where if you give them something, it will go a long way.

Don't give them anymore... no second chances... After the initial amnesty period, no breaks.

I personally think my plan is boss and I'm simply saying that if I were running shit, this is what I would do.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2010, 10:49:28 AM »

Deporting them first or giving them amnesty won't do a dam thing to solve this problem until the borders are sealed properly.  If you deport them they will be back very soon if you give them amnesty eventually ther will be moor illegals down the road.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2010, 10:53:58 AM »
Until there is real consequence to sneaking across the border it's not going to stop.

If Uncle Jose left for the border, and nobody hears anything from him for the next 5 years because he's in a hard labor camp somewhere, the rest of them might think twice about doing it themselves.

Expecting illegals to not break the law by coming here (and then giving them free everything once here) is like leaving the door to the pantry open and expecting the rats not to come in because it's 'not right'.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2010, 10:56:56 AM »
Exactly... Find them guilty of invading our country or something and put them in prison.

Once enough people are in prison, people will stop crossing illegally... Freedom is a powerful motivator.

Will my taxes pay for some prison shit... sure... but I guarantee you that once a few people are in prison for being illegal, they won't be trying to be illegal.

Since I've already fixed the issue about paying taxes, then I don't see why people wouldn't be on board with it.

You would need something much, much harsher than our current prison system, because honestly for a lot of the illegals it would be a step up.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2010, 11:12:58 AM »
You would need something much, much harsher than our current prison system, because honestly for a lot of the illegals it would be a step up.

Work camps?

I am open to suggestions on punishment.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2010, 11:15:35 AM »
Work camps?

I am open to suggestions on punishment.

Thats what I think.  We have tons of infrastructure jobs that need to be done, how about helping fight fires in Cali, etc...?  And I would set it up so that they could actually "build a resume" from the work they do so as to be a productive citizen when released. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2010, 11:17:07 AM »
Thats what I think.  We have tons of infrastructure jobs that need to be done, how about helping fight fires in Cali, etc...?  And I would set it up so that they could actually "build a resume" from the work they do so as to be a productive citizen when released. 

I'm open to that...

See... I'm better than politicians because I'm actually open to suggestions.

:)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2010, 11:20:58 AM »
How about a work camp where illegals caught inside of America are forced to work at Taco Bell for free until they pay off their debt to society. Upon satisfying the amount of money that they owe for breaking the law, they are deported. The method of deportation is as follows: Being driven across the border into the outskirts of towns that are currently Cartel strongholds. Individuals are then thrown out of  moving vans handcuffed and blindfolded. = For first time offenders

Edited for content so that high school drop out and all around moron Hugo Chavez can no longer can pat himself on the back for catching a typo. ***

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2010, 11:33:00 AM »
How about a work camp where are :D illegals caught inside America are forced to work at Taco Bell for free until they pay off their debt to society. Upon satisfying the amount of money that they owe for breaking the law, they are deported. The method of deportation is as follows: Being driven across the border into the outskirts of towns that are currently Cartel strongholds. Individuals are then thrown out of  moving vans handcuffed and blindfolded. = For first time offenders
oh sure, take away the jobs from American teens just starting out or other Americans that that can't get any other work in this time..  As if there hasn't been enough of that already you want to add to it at the worst time...  You're a fucking real genius GW....

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2010, 01:52:30 PM »
You're not too bright are you?

Is it a liberal affliction or some other sort of unexplained phenomneon that accounts for left wingers being too retarded to comprehend sarcasm?

If I have to explain why I wasn't serious about forcing detained illegals to work at Taco Bell, you shouldn't be moderating this forum. Actually if that is the case, you shouldn't be allowed to reproduce or own a computer either.