Author Topic: Phil Heath test-drives a Porsche  (Read 35102 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: Phil Heath's new Porsche
« Reply #100 on: October 06, 2010, 03:28:39 PM »
But once taxes are taken out how much is that?

$60,000 or so?

exactly. And he will be made fun of(by the brotha's)with the stock rims he is sporting. So look for him to drop another 10 to 15k on rims in the near future.

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: October 06, 2010, 03:30:53 PM »
I have driven both

owned an sti 2006 a year ago or so, BUT THE PORSCHE OWNS THE STI...

thats like comparin coleman to arvilla hahaha

I would still take the m5 over the panamera any day, or the new 7 series

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #102 on: October 06, 2010, 03:31:20 PM »
Thread over.

a

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #103 on: October 06, 2010, 03:34:06 PM »
let me do this for the third time.  did he purchase the martin or the porsche...or it's just fronting photos...as they say?

hey schmoe-ticket...answer the question because no one in 5 pages can.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #104 on: October 06, 2010, 03:36:33 PM »
Panamera weights 4123lbs

and a Hennessey V700 CTS-V weighs roughly the same at 4200lbs does 0-60 in 3.3 and the 1/4 in 11.1@129MPH probably costs less too

yeah, Road and track tested the Panamera at 3.2 secs. The CTS has 700 hp right? And seemingly doesn't hook up, look at the bodywork, no real huge flares for huge tires to handle all that. Plus, Hennessey cars are not known for their reliability, even though that's a ZR1 engine with boost turned up. I'd have a standard CTS-V, and the Panamera, and Hennessey's new supercar...which is based on the Elise, and looks curiously like Lotus' Elise GT1 car from a few yrs back, including GM engine.

thanks for going off for nothing but that's not my point.  the thread is about him fucking up his earnings and not saving but all i see is a guy test driving cars with his wife or whoever taking pics with a camera phn.  let me do this again.  did he purchase or lease one of these cars...or is he just posing photos

thanks.
G, no one knows.

But, I think we should give props to Phil, he's been plugging away since 2006, one of the top earners in the game, whether he buys, leases or is test driving these cars, it's still cool.
One thing for sure, we know if you don't compete like Evan, you aren't gonna have enought to even lease these vehicles.

I think he is test driving them, because both are white, with I believe are tan interiors...

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #105 on: October 06, 2010, 03:38:52 PM »
I have driven both

owned an sti 2006 a year ago or so, BUT THE PORSCHE OWNS THE STI...

thats like comparin coleman to arvilla hahaha

I would still take the m5 over the panamera any day, or the new 7 series

The ass-end of the Panamera just fucking kills me typical German design form following function , it looks like a Honda Accord cross-tour  :-X I guess you can't see that ugly ass-end inside  :-\

beautiful interior quality all the way , amazing performance but fuck me it's ugly and I like some ugly cars

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: October 06, 2010, 03:40:14 PM »
yeah, Road and track tested the Panamera at 3.2 secs. The CTS has 700 hp right? And seemingly doesn't hook up, look at the bodywork, no real huge flares for huge tires to handle all that. Plus, Hennessey cars are not known for their reliability, even though that's a ZR1 engine with boost turned up. I'd have a standard CTS-V, and the Panamera, and Hennessey's new supercar...which is based on the Elise, and looks curiously like Lotus' Elise GT1 car from a few yrs back, including GM engine.
G, no one knows.

But, I think we should give props to Phil, he's been plugging away since 2006, one of the top earners in the game, whether he buys, leases or is test driving these cars, it's still cool.
One thing for sure, we know if you don't compete like Evan, you aren't gonna have enought to even lease these vehicles.

I think he is test driving them, because both are white, with I believe are tan interiors...

bro, which would you choose as a 4 door car from the mentioned above?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: October 06, 2010, 03:40:34 PM »
let me do this for the third time.  did he purchase the martin or the porsche...or it's just fronting photos...as they say?

hey schmoe-ticket...answer the question because no one in 5 pages can.

He didn't buy either he's frontin

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: October 06, 2010, 03:41:48 PM »
G, no one knows.

not hating on phil one bit...it's nice to see he is going well.  it's more curiosity.

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: October 06, 2010, 03:42:33 PM »
The ass-end of the Panamera just fucking kills me typical German design form following function , it looks like a Honda Accord cross-tour  :-X I guess you can't see that ugly ass-end inside  :-\

beautiful interior quality all the way , amazing performance but fuck me it's ugly and I like some ugly cars

the front is nice, but the rear sucks, the interior of the panamera its real nice I just dont like the way these 4 door cars have the back seat divided in the middle, dont like it at all

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #110 on: October 06, 2010, 03:44:44 PM »
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #111 on: October 06, 2010, 03:50:11 PM »
Why does anyone feel the need to let the world know there every move via facebook/ twitter/ etc

Was that a jab at Phil Heath and his Twitter account?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: October 06, 2010, 03:50:42 PM »
bro, which would you choose as a 4 door car from the mentioned above?
Panamera, Porsche has rep for quality, and the cache of the brand. Sat in one a few months back (maybe I should have taken a pic), plus I like Porsches. STIs are cool as something to drive for fun, but Im not 25 anymore either. The CTS-V in stock form, would be a real world choice for me, as a alternative to the M5, CLS AMG, Audi RS6, and the possible Lexus GS-F.

But, in the end, I have no money for either ;D

like ND, Porsche ruined the car style wise, but 2 people can actually sit in the rear comfortably...and people are buying them like hotcakes.

Alejandro, the cars are divided like that because it's supposed to invoke a coups like atmosphere, it is suppose to be a 4 door coupe, and as such, they get rid of that minimal middle seat in the back, and carry the dash all the way back...

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: October 06, 2010, 03:54:43 PM »
Panamera, Porsche has rep for quality, and the cache of the brand. Sat in one a few months back (maybe I should have taken a pic), plus I like Porsches. STIs are cool as something to drive for fun, but Im not 25 anymore either. The CTS-V in stock form, would be a real world choice for me, as a alternative to the M5, CLS AMG, Audi RS6, and the possible Lexus GS-F.

But, in the end, I have no money for either ;D

like ND, Porsche ruined the car style wise, but 2 people can actually sit in the rear comfortably...and people are buying them like hotcakes.

Alejandro, the cars are divided like that because it's supposed to invoke a coups like atmosphere, it is suppose to be a 4 door coupe, and as such, they get rid of that minimal middle seat in the back, and carry the dash all the way back...

nice, I like the m5 better but its all a matter of opinion...

I still dont like the back seat thing hahaha also the 3 series coupe comes with that shit in the back!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: October 06, 2010, 03:57:25 PM »
G, no one knows.

The Panamera is in a league of it's own the CTS-V ( Hennessey ) is more raw , muscle-carish , unrefined and brutal , but it's just as fast , but the thing is how they both get to their respective times. The Porsche will do it all day long with the AC on while Puccini's Tosca is on the Burmester all the while carrying on a normal conversation , the CTV sounds like a 67 Vette 427 tri-power and seeing it's rear-wheel drive you need to really nail everything to replicate that time and that's with DOT- street tires

Panamera buyers aren't looking at a Hennessey CST-V way different demographic but you asked for similar numbers from a 4 door , check out this vid , On-Star calls after they launch the thing and it hits 0.99G to see if everything is okay lmao

for the record I would just get a C63 AMG over all  ;D

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: October 06, 2010, 04:13:08 PM »
Cool car and congrats to Phil. But, if it were me I'd be driving a new Camry, living in a medium sized inexpensive house, putting most of my money on my food and things that effect my bodybuilding. I would guess that Phil makes about 500K or so a year. I'd live like I only made about 1/4 of that and retire mid-late 30s a millionaire.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: October 06, 2010, 04:13:45 PM »
The Panamera is in a league of it's own the CTS-V ( Hennessey ) is more raw , muscle-carish , unrefined and brutal , but it's just as fast , but the thing is how they both get to their respective times. The Porsche will do it all day long with the AC on while Puccini's Tosca is on the Burmester all the while carrying on a normal conversation , the CTV sounds like a 67 Vette 427 tri-power and seeing it's rear-wheel drive you need to really nail everything to replicate that time and that's with DOT- street tires

Panamera buyers aren't looking at a Hennessey CST-V way different demographic but you asked for similar numbers from a 4 door , check out this vid , On-Star calls after they launch the thing and it hits 0.99G to see if everything is okay lmao

Haha, the vid!!
You know what I have never seen tested back to back is the CLK63 AMG Black Series vs the CLK DTM AMG...both coupe versions of the same car, both from AMG, both have 500+hp, and both have the wide fenders, although the CLK DTM is based on the DTM car...they are like twins, but one is more focused, but which one? It's like a Heath vs Levrone comparison or Freeman vs Dillett.

for the record I would just get a C63 AMG over all  ;D

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #117 on: October 06, 2010, 04:28:54 PM »
Well, here at getbig, we all have deep pockets, but just choose not to "blow" in nice cars. ;D
Nice job at the Expo.  You had me cracking up for the Mr. Puniverse.
One of the few well spoken bbers.

You went to the expo?  Wouldnt that be Croatch overload?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #118 on: October 06, 2010, 04:52:09 PM »
Well, here at getbig, we all have deep pockets, but just choose not to "blow" in nice cars. ;D
Nice job at the Expo.  You had me cracking up for the Mr. Puniverse.
One of the few well spoken bbers.

THank you bro!  Always the "crown Jewel" of the Olympia weekend...this was one of the more lame ones weve had, the last two years were outstanding.....

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #119 on: October 06, 2010, 06:31:41 PM »
Phil's making way more than 200K/ year...

Why would anyone else care what the fuck he decides to spend his money on?
Agreed. Phil made 200K just at the O. Prize money 100k and Muscletech matches their athletes winnings so that is another 100k. Cutler really made out well 400K one show.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: October 06, 2010, 06:34:14 PM »
:)

That is an ugly car. As the guys on Top Gear would say, "rubbish".

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: October 06, 2010, 06:35:30 PM »
I would drive one.  And I have owned several porsches
I

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #122 on: October 06, 2010, 06:37:08 PM »

lol.....only on getbig......most losers here are not making 6 figures and yet they're worrying about a Pro bodybuilder who's making a comfortable living, and trying to tell him how to spend his money....hahahahaha..... amazing, just amazing

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: October 06, 2010, 06:41:43 PM »

once again chick...trying to be the smart ass.  their fans ask for this kind of stuff and crib videos...so it's going to open them up for getbig BS.  and with a recent history of bbers fucking their money up over cars and nonsense...it just goes with the territory. 

i can just be "G"!

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #124 on: October 06, 2010, 07:43:03 PM »
I have owned several porsches

A true Getbigger speaking right there. LOL!