Author Topic: Dave Palumbo fires John Romano! The saga continues...  (Read 56041 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Dave Palumbo fires John Romano! The saga continues...
« Reply #100 on: October 11, 2010, 04:41:48 PM »
I'm listening to it.

Dave glosses over it all

This doesn't answer S***

Anthony Roberts already found out.  Romano was pimping VPX Sports products which does not have a contract with RX Muscle over the weekend and that's that.

But I'm disappointed in Dave not just stating the facts and just getting it out there because all its going to do is draw out more curiousity and speculation
A

IndustryInsider

• Getbig II
  • and one and two
« Reply #101 on: October 11, 2010, 05:33:41 PM »
Dave talks about what happened with Romano (Plus I guest host):

http://www.rxmuscle.com/radio/HeavyMuscle10-11-10aa.mp3

Aaron can you give us some insight as to why John was fired? The radio show answered absolutely nothing like usual. Perfect opportunity for Dave to explain what happened as the owner of RX and he skirted around the issue like a pussy. Fucking Copout

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #102 on: October 11, 2010, 06:15:31 PM »
well we can all agree on one thing................... .....there was NEVER a "Boss 2"...............there was dave, and the highway

everyone else are just replaceable role fillers

IndustryInsider

• Getbig II
  • and one and two
« Reply #103 on: October 11, 2010, 06:22:46 PM »
well we can all agree on one thing................... .....there was NEVER a "Boss 2"...............there was dave, and the highway

everyone else are just replaceable role fillers

this is true.. John was the bitch who whined and moaned for DAVE.. Definitely some HOMO Shit going on over there

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #104 on: October 11, 2010, 07:16:05 PM »

It was an amount that Keith agreed to pay him for.  Keith not only stiffed him on the money but also wrote him a fake check so he wouldn't get his ass beat by Dave for not paying him.  By the time he found out, he was back in New York.

No different than Keith not paying Shawn Ray or stiffing Travis out of 2500 bucks or Ryan Kennelly.

All of these people CAN'T BE WRONG..... ::)

Vince, in the past you have stated you had the 411 on his business, can you give it to us? THE BEEF would like to track this POS down and get his $100. Also, any insight into the law suit between that POS and Paul Hupp?

THE BEEF

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #105 on: October 11, 2010, 07:28:40 PM »

It was an amount that Keith agreed to pay him for.  Keith not only stiffed him on the money but also wrote him a fake check so he wouldn't get his ass beat by Dave for not paying him.  By the time he found out, he was back in New York.

No different than Keith not paying Shawn Ray or stiffing Travis out of 2500 bucks or Ryan Kennelly.

Hahahah, you're such a moron. The same way ALL these people can't be wrong about Keith, is saying the same thing as ALL these people can't be wrong when they say you look like shit. Yet you don't believe ALL the people who say you look like shit. So why should we believe ALL the people that say Keith stiffed them out of money.

EPIC contradiction and fail om your part.

You look like a 5 pound bag of shit.
X

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #106 on: October 11, 2010, 09:03:44 PM »
Vince, in the past you have stated you had the 411 on his business, can you give it to us? THE BEEF would like to track this POS down and get his $100. Also, any insight into the law suit between that POS and Paul Hupp?

THE BEEF

Keith designs websites from what I know.  Honestly, I think he's collecting disability.  The only address I have is his daughter who runs a surfboard shop but I won't be giving that info out
A

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: October 11, 2010, 09:41:59 PM »
Dave will be just fine without him.
It's Hip to be Square!

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #108 on: October 12, 2010, 01:23:13 AM »

Keith designs websites from what I know.  Honestly, I think he's collecting disability.  The only address I have is his daughter who runs a surfboard shop but I won't be giving that info out

Fair enough, THE BEEF had no idea he had a daughter . . . can't picture any woman sleeping with that POS. It was also rumored he was same sex oriented, he may have adopted her.

THE BEEF

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #109 on: October 12, 2010, 01:26:57 AM »

Goodrum you are as stupoid as ever.  First off you have noi crediability since you are a compulsive liar and I have outed everytime.  Sean owes me by the way.  See youy are just ot stupid.  And in fact Palumboi owes me since Ipaid him $300 for nothing.  See get your facts straight.  By the way when are you coming to Vegas again.  The funny thing is I am still more successful than you and you scam people everyday and you still are a loser.  You have got fired from every job you have ever had.  Tell us why.  Why have you been fired fdrom every job.  Scamming people like you do can only go so far.  Sorry monkey boy you lose agian.,
No Worries 4 me

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #110 on: October 12, 2010, 01:30:29 AM »
Fair enough, THE BEEF had no idea he had a daughter . . . can't picture any woman sleeping with that POS. It was also rumored he was same sex oriented, he may have adopted her.

THE BEEF

Oh yea you owe $200 so when do I get paid.

hahahaaha you are so stupid.  she doesn't run a surf board shop  how do you make this shit up.  You have no idea about anything.  Again you are caught in a lie.  Give her address I give you 100% permission.  I swear to god I will not do one thing about it.  She has seen photos of you and knows what a loser you are.  You don't understand what a laughing stoick you are to everyone.  In fact if you have her address trhe $200 Beef Pussy owes me you can have,
No Worries 4 me

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #111 on: October 12, 2010, 02:24:47 AM »

THE BEEF

hahahaaha oh lord you are a pussy.  what in the fuck you think you would do.  you would pee your pants.  god what a pussy.  you owe me $200 where is it.
No Worries 4 me

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: October 12, 2010, 02:30:40 AM »
Noworries, you come across like a 12yr old on speed when you post, it doesn't help your cause.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #113 on: October 12, 2010, 03:08:21 AM »
Noworries, you come across like a 12yr old on speed when you post, it doesn't help your cause.

I don't have a cause.  I don't hide shit and Goodrum lies all the time.  It is that simple.  He makes shit as he goes along.  He is full of shit and scams people.  If some of you don't mind that then great.  Me personally along with the majority of every poster on every board he goes on knows he is full of shit.  So there is no cause except to make sure as many people know how he scams people and bullshits them
No Worries 4 me

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: John Romano Fires
« Reply #114 on: October 12, 2010, 03:11:08 AM »

He looks like our very own "Crotch" in 10 years, LOL.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #115 on: October 12, 2010, 03:37:02 AM »
I don't have a cause.  I don't hide shit and Goodrum lies all the time.  It is that simple.  He makes shit as he goes along.  He is full of shit and scams people.  If some of you don't mind that then great.  Me personally along with the majority of every poster on every board he goes on knows he is full of shit.  So there is no cause except to make sure as many people know how he scams people and bullshits them
We all know Vince is full of shit.just look at the guy he gets on a bb stage without lifting weights or dieting but you are just a tad OCD with him.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #116 on: October 12, 2010, 03:46:23 AM »
Romano's big and ripped at 49 years old.

He's dating a smokin' hot law graduate, half his age.

She's makin the $$$ to support him well into his twighlight years.

He's livin the life,

lots of haters.

Damn, they are just giving away JD's! She's obviously not that smart, or she doesn't read GetBig either...

travisma

• Getbig II
« Reply #117 on: October 12, 2010, 03:47:51 AM »

Keith you should speak the truth. I have many emails from you stating your position and your ability to pay debts to people.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #118 on: October 12, 2010, 04:16:48 AM »
What is this thread about?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: October 12, 2010, 04:29:30 AM »
What is this thread about?

Lost innocence, abandonment, and someone owing someone some mutherfocking money.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: October 12, 2010, 05:05:48 AM »
Fact is Romans is the biggest POS out there.

Tries to pyramid mortgages on stated income, this is another form of robbery. All the BS about going to Mexico to train a boxer ( a fool trying to fool us all ) dating a kid 1/2 his age too young to see through his lies and big talk. And when he sold his Porshe, how much of that cash went to his creditors he ripped off ? ZERO, JUST LIKE JOHN HIMSELF AND BIG FUCKEN ZERO.

THE BEEF

Yes, shame on him for dating young hot women
Also shame on him for trying get ahead in the real-estate game

I also think that he is a douche but nothing you said makes him a bad guy.
I

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: October 12, 2010, 06:15:42 AM »
nah he looks really good for a 50 year old. you cant compare him with a 25 year old. not many at his age who are in the same or better shape den schmoe romano

He has advantage over 25-year-olds. Every bodybuilder who keeps training until they are 50 will be bigger than when they were 25.

Genius

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #122 on: October 12, 2010, 06:20:18 AM »

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #123 on: October 12, 2010, 07:30:43 AM »
Oh yea you owe $200 so when do I get paid.
hahahaaha you are so stupid.  she doesn't run a surf board shop  how do you make this shit up.  You have no idea about anything.  Again you are caught in a lie.  Give her address I give you 100% permission.  I swear to god I will not do one thing about it.  She has seen photos of you and knows what a loser you are.  You don't understand what a laughing stoick you are to everyone.  In fact if you have her address trhe $200 Beef Pussy owes me you can have,

I don't keep up with your daughter or your grandkids life and personally I don't care much about the people you owe money to.  You already admitted to writing Dave a bad check....you simply could have told him that because of his "behavior" that he wasn't going to get paid but instead you wrote him a check and then cancelled it.  Sound to me like you did it to avoid an ass beating.

A

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #124 on: October 12, 2010, 09:38:44 AM »
Keith you should speak the truth. I have many emails from you stating your position and your ability to pay debts to people.

not debts when u don't owe them  I did the work and delivered the goods to Travis.  He did not take them.  They were fine.  Palumbo was never supposed to get anything he changed our deal and he is lucky I paid what I did cause I sure didn't have too and I could have taken his hotel away from him.  Never owed Sean he actually owes me $600 for running out on a hotel bill in Honolulu that my friend paid for him (who was the manager of the hotel).  So I don't these people shit and I don't pay people I don't owe anything.  Beef for some reason thinks I owe him $100 for something I have no idea about.  Some bet made on the internet.  another thing NO ONE pays on or Tommywishbone would have paid me and Stuntmovie.  Goodrum twqists shiot like he always does but he has NO facts on the matter.  i do.  Palumbo is an ex con who steals from friends, family and others who trusted him.  Siding with him shows the exact character of Goodrum and that is why he is a loser and nobody like him.  Pure and Simple.

I don't keep up with your daughter or your grandkids life and personally I don't care much about the people you owe money to.  You already admitted to writing Dave a bad check....you simply could have told him that because of his "behavior" that he wasn't going to get paid but instead you wrote him a check and then cancelled it.  Sound to me like you did it to avoid an ass beating.

Again monkey you talk out of your ass.  Don't you realize you have the worst reputation on this board and every other board you go on.  What you say is bullshit 99% of the time.  Quit trying to pretend you are in the know.  You already look stupid
No Worries 4 me