Author Topic: Dave Palumbo fires John Romano! The saga continues...  (Read 55747 times)

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
Re: Dave Palumbo fires John Romano! The saga continues...
« Reply #225 on: October 19, 2010, 04:20:23 PM »
hahahaahahahaha how funny are you trying to make up for being stupid.  Lets see if he refused them cna you explain why he has them.  Please tell me how that happens since you are so smart.  God so early in the morning and you are still this stupid

You say he has them, but after the way you fucked Paul hupp exposing that poor bastard, you have proven yourself to be a liar and nothing more.

THE BEEF

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #226 on: October 19, 2010, 06:49:37 PM »
You say he has them, but after the way you fucked Paul hupp exposing that poor bastard, you have proven yourself to be a liar and nothing more.

THE BEEF

Really what did I do to Paul Hupp.  I would love to hear this one.  Did I ever lie about Paul Hupp.  NO.  If you think so then you musy be him.  And if you are then I feel really sorry for you.  Like I said before you embarrass yourself do some research.  Jesus why do you do this to yourself.  Ar eyou just a kid or are you really this dumb.  Please show me
No Worries 4 me

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: October 20, 2010, 06:36:30 AM »
Really what did I do to Paul Hupp.  I would love to hear this one.  Did I ever lie about Paul Hupp.  NO.  If you think so then you musy be him.  And if you are then I feel really sorry for you.  Like I said before you embarrass yourself do some research.  Jesus why do you do this to yourself.  Ar eyou just a kid or are you really this dumb.  Please show me

You tried to con him into investing in a gym ( both of you were /are broke ) hoping to get something for nothing. When that went south, you put 619Rules personal info on this board and everyone attacked him by looking up legal documents and exposing him as the failed law school grad he is.

You are a snake.

THE BEEF

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: October 20, 2010, 10:05:55 PM »
Well . . .

THE BEEF

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: October 21, 2010, 10:31:59 PM »
Fat man, you here??

THE BEEF

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #230 on: October 21, 2010, 11:35:36 PM »
You tried to con him into investing in a gym ( both of you were /are broke ) hoping to get something for nothing. When that went south, you put 619Rules personal info on this board and everyone attacked him by looking up legal documents and exposing him as the failed law school grad he is.

You are a snake.

THE BEEF

You are full of shit agian.  He asked me how much and he said he had no  money.  Really you waste so much time finding out nothing.  Give it up you idiot.  Why would I ask a guy with money who listed his monthly income as under $1000 on court documents as the reason he had to file without haivng to pay the filing fees because he declared hardship.  Jesus Christ you are one dumb fuck.  I have a feeling you are related to him.  I had some of the biggest names in the fitness industry on my team why the fuck do you think I needed to con anyone.  Quit trying to make me look bad by telling lies you pathetic asshole.  Give it up cause you look more fucked up each time you post.
No Worries 4 me

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #231 on: October 22, 2010, 03:30:10 AM »
You are full of shit agian.  He asked me how much and he said he had no  money.  Really you waste so much time finding out nothing.  Give it up you idiot.  Why would I ask a guy with money who listed his monthly income as under $1000 on court documents as the reason he had to file without haivng to pay the filing fees because he declared hardship.  Jesus Christ you are one dumb fuck.  I have a feeling you are related to him.  I had some of the biggest names in the fitness industry on my team why the fuck do you think I needed to con anyone.  Quit trying to make me look bad by telling lies you pathetic asshole.  Give it up cause you look more fucked up each time you post.
just ignore the idiot.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #232 on: October 22, 2010, 04:36:12 AM »
just ignore the idiot.

If Keith could ignore all the idiots here on getbig he has beef with, he would have time to get lean again.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: October 22, 2010, 06:49:44 AM »
just ignore the idiot.

You can mind your business, assclown. The fact is that blob knows THE BEEF  is right on the money, he has been exposed more times then your ass in gay bath houses. So, shut the fuck up.

THE BEEF

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: October 22, 2010, 08:45:26 AM »
If Keith could ignore all the idiots here on getbig he has beef with, he would have time to get lean again.
lål  :D

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: October 22, 2010, 08:46:04 AM »
You can mind your business, assclown. The fact is that blob knows THE BEEF  is right on the money, he has been exposed more times then your ass in gay bath houses. So, shut the fuck up.

THE BEEF
im so sorry, i will never do it again  :-[

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #236 on: October 22, 2010, 09:22:39 AM »

THE BEEF

Still at it.  What happened mom didn't catch you last night.  Isn't the lunch shift about to start better to work.  hahahaha I own your mind so much it is laughable now.  Hurry post some shit cause I gotta go gamble.
No Worries 4 me

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: October 22, 2010, 08:11:09 PM »
Still at it.  What happened mom didn't catch you last night.  Isn't the lunch shift about to start better to work.  hahahaha I own your mind so much it is laughable now.  Hurry post some shit cause I gotta go gamble.

Pizza, cheese burgers and shakes are a gamble with your health, but fuck the buffets in Vegas . . . how can a fat man say no???

TEH BEEF

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #238 on: October 22, 2010, 09:57:05 PM »
Pizza, cheese burgers and shakes are a gamble with your health, but fuck the buffets in Vegas . . . how can a fat man say no???

TEH BEEF

Shopuldn't your name be Takin the Beef up my Ass.  I mean you admitted being gay last year and everyone knows it so why not just change the name finally. 
No Worries 4 me

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: October 23, 2010, 03:04:12 AM »
Shopuldn't your name be Takin the Beef up my Ass.  I mean you admitted being gay last year and everyone knows it so why not just change the name finally. 

THE BEEF stated that to support your coming out. Can you repost that for THE BEEF? Thx, Keith.

THE BEEF

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #240 on: October 24, 2010, 04:40:20 PM »
C EQ are you saying Huricane Beef = "Blows" "Meat" ???  :D

That's pretty much guaranteed.. he should change his name to hurricane queef

lol

I would respond to him but I don't talk to people with mental disorders or on medication prescribed by psychiatrists.

Robgun1

• Getbig III
« Reply #241 on: October 24, 2010, 04:45:49 PM »
Dudes, fucks sake, get off the shit already.

American Muscle

• Getbig II
  • POW in the WOD
« Reply #242 on: October 24, 2010, 06:15:35 PM »

Any relation to Robocop?  If so, we may have a conflict of interest.
Fight the Enemy

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: October 25, 2010, 06:27:38 AM »
No he's just a fool on the internet.

THE BEEF