Author Topic: Dave Palumbo fires John Romano! The saga continues...  (Read 56040 times)

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
Re: Dave Palumbo fires John Romano! The saga continues...
« Reply #175 on: October 15, 2010, 01:28:46 PM »
Read the website and sign my guest book.  say nice stuff though ;)

you fat lump of shit..........do you realize how many words you typed in the last 8 pages arguing with a homosexual black man in a Carolina trailer park
and bitching about dave palscumbo

its time to end it for yourself you fucking waste of space...........

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #176 on: October 15, 2010, 02:16:01 PM »
'
You loser....

You had the thread deleted...

No the thread was moved to the Y board
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #177 on: October 15, 2010, 02:23:05 PM »
Did Keith promote events all over the world, or is this more bullshit? And what was he a world champion at?

THE BEEF

Ok, here's the run down.

Keith was a World Arm Wrestling Champion
Keith ran a suntan lotion business in Hawaii....very popular at the time.
Keith did a lot of commercials in the 80's and early 90's

After 1997 however, I believe it when things went downhill for Onlyme.  There's a lot of people looking to kick Keith's ass for ripping them off, not just Travis. 
A

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #178 on: October 15, 2010, 08:16:25 PM »

Ok, here's the run down.

After 1997 however, I believe it when things went downhill for Onlyme.  There's a lot of people looking to kick Keith's ass for ripping them off, not just Travis. 

THE BEEF will accept this, however did he promote events all over the world?

THE BEEF

Robgun1

• Getbig III
« Reply #179 on: October 15, 2010, 08:33:33 PM »
I just heard that Palumbo FIRED ROMANO.. NO more BOSS 2 or Heavy Muscle Radio...

Not sure if its because of his move over to VPX

Romano took on a new venture but I have it from a reliable source that while he thought he was going to continue to be involved with RX in some capacity, Dave pulled the rug up from under him, in true Palumbo fashion and took that away.

Being that they have been friends for so long, there is a large amount of tension between them right now. Out of kindness Dave is letting this look as if this is all a part of Johns plan. When in reality, Dave took away his private access to the control panel at RX and all ties. It is somewhat like when a job gives you the choice of leaving or being fired. John took the choice his ego could handle.

Dave was originally okay with the new arrangement but soon realized he had a huge problem on his hands and had to cut John completely loose.

Props on Palumbo in staying true to character.  ::)

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #180 on: October 15, 2010, 08:33:47 PM »

Ok, here's the run down.

Palumbo said Keith was a crook too I remember.  He is in Vegas so I am sure anyone who has issues with him can find him pretty easy.

Robgun1

• Getbig III
Re: John Romano Fires
« Reply #181 on: October 15, 2010, 08:40:42 PM »
Romano's big and ripped at 49 years old.

He's dating a smokin' hot law graduate, half his age.

She's makin the $$$ to support him well into his twighlight years.

He's livin the life,

lots of haters.

Hi John, this is more like it.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #182 on: October 15, 2010, 10:26:42 PM »
fail.  thats not to shabby for a 50 year old guy. and she can always get implants

Robgun1

• Getbig III
« Reply #183 on: October 15, 2010, 11:12:58 PM »
fail.  thats not to shabby for a 50 year old guy. and she can always get implants

I hope when I am 50 I set my standards a little higher.  ;D

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #184 on: October 15, 2010, 11:31:59 PM »
What sort of mildly retarded individual refers to himself in the 3rd person!!?!? and word beef in his nickname?!! LOL

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #185 on: October 16, 2010, 12:48:44 AM »
What sort of mildly retarded individual refers to himself in the 3rd person!!?!? and word beef in his nickname?!! LOL

C EQ are you saying Huricane Beef = "Blows" "Meat" ???  :D

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #186 on: October 16, 2010, 01:35:48 AM »
CQ are you saying Huricane Beef = "Blows" "Meat" ???  :D

chances are >80%.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: October 16, 2010, 02:11:21 AM »

hahaha

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: October 16, 2010, 07:51:32 AM »

Son, THE BEEF WILL ONLY SAY THIS ONCE . . . DON'T TRAVEL THIS PATH. CAPTAIN??? WATCHED A LITTLE TOO MUCH STAR TREC AS A KID DID YA, AND EQ??? THE BEEF COULD ONLY PICTURE THE RESULTS OF THAT ON YOU. ASSHOLE.

THE BEEF

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: October 16, 2010, 07:58:18 AM »
Keith ( as CEO of epic sports club )

http://keithdjones.com/EPIC/kdj.htm#

THE BEEF

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: October 16, 2010, 08:00:18 AM »
so OnlyMe is a well to do business man that has mingled with the stars yet is squibbling about paying back a few hundred dollars.

lol, classic. ::)

dude, pay the guy his money.
I

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #191 on: October 16, 2010, 09:05:56 AM »
Romano took on a new venture but I have it from a reliable source that while he thought he was going to continue to be involved with RX in some capacity, Dave pulled the rug up from under him, in true Palumbo fashion and took that away.

Being that they have been friends for so long, there is a large amount of tension between them right now. Out of kindness Dave is letting this look as if this is all a part of Johns plan. When in reality, Dave took away his private access to the control panel at RX and all ties. It is somewhat like when a job gives you the choice of leaving or being fired. John took the choice his ego could handle.

Dave was originally okay with the new arrangement but soon realized he had a huge problem on his hands and had to cut John completely loose.

Props on Palumbo in staying true to character.  ::)

I said last year what was going to happen and that was that Palumbo was going to eventually cut the dead weight.  RX Muscle has always been Palumbo's and now that the money is rolling in, he's simply cleaning house.   

Palumbo is a modern day Jimmy the Gent.  Just like the Lufthansa heist when he started having his associates killed after stealing 6 million to keep the profits, Palumbo is gunning down all of his associates to keep sponsor money.  He just bought a new home and in New York, that pretty much says that he's raking in a lot of loot.
A

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #192 on: October 16, 2010, 09:32:31 AM »
FUCK!!!!! I jsut wrote a long response and it got erased.  Anyway I am not retyping it all.

THE BEEF

It was in response to this.  I moved to Vegas for this.  We had the best team to start a new gym chain.  Everythign was in place but times changed and it was a no go. Man I went into detail in the erased message. 

so OnlyMe is a well to do business man that has mingled with the stars yet is squibbling about paying back a few hundred dollars.

lol, classic. ::)

dude, pay the guy his money.

That isn't the problem.  Obviously you don't do business.  It was more the principle.  I delivered the goods in perfect condition and he decided not to take them.  Anyway, me and Travis have worked it out.  He will be satisfied this week.  So everything is fine.  I do business every week with companies that do more than $100 million a year in sales.  They hire me and use my services because I do what I say I can do and they are happy.  I was just offered a job from a NY PR firm who I do business with.  They offered me a salaried job with incentives as the President of New Business Development.  A real title.  Why woudl they do that if I was so bad.  Because what I do in real life is about as far from Getbig as you can get.  Why does the owner of a company that does $150+ million a year call me for advice and then hires me to represent them.  Maybe cause I do what I say.  Why does the 2nd largest company in the country of its type hire me when every other company like mine they said no too and was doing in-house.  because I know how to do business and in one week time I fulfilled the exact thing I promised them and now every week 14 million people see them on TV.  So I know what I am doing that is why CEO's and President and owners of companies call me or I talk to them.  So don't take my assholeness on Getbig as how I really am.  There are only a few people on here I don't much.  One in particular (jeez who is that).  Other than that I think everyone else is cool here especially a few.  I may be fat as hell but I still do what I do.  Even more now since I don't go out much.
No Worries 4 me

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: October 16, 2010, 12:30:42 PM »
Whats is the principle behind not paying THE BEEF his $100?

THE BEEF

American Muscle

• Getbig II
  • POW in the WOD
« Reply #194 on: October 16, 2010, 01:14:07 PM »
Whats is the principle behind not paying THE BEEF his $100?

THE BEEF

Keith plans to give you his winnings from tommywishbone, upon receipt of that.  It was part of the agreement when you accepted the bet.
Fight the Enemy

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: October 16, 2010, 03:11:45 PM »
FUCK!!!!! I jsut wrote a long response and it got erased.  Anyway I am not retyping it all.

It was in response to this.  I moved to Vegas for this.  We had the best team to start a new gym chain.  Everythign was in place but times changed and it was a no go. Man I went into detail in the erased message.  

That isn't the problem.  Obviously you don't do business.  It was more the principle.  I delivered the goods in perfect condition and he decided not to take them.  Anyway, me and Travis have worked it out.  He will be satisfied this week.  So everything is fine.  I do business every week with companies that do more than $100 million a year in sales.  They hire me and use my services because I do what I say I can do and they are happy.  I was just offered a job from a NY PR firm who I do business with.  They offered me a salaried job with incentives as the President of New Business Development.  A real title.  Why woudl they do that if I was so bad.  Because what I do in real life is about as far from Getbig as you can get.  Why does the owner of a company that does $150+ million a year call me for advice and then hires me to represent them.  Maybe cause I do what I say.  Why does the 2nd largest company in the country of its type hire me when every other company like mine they said no too and was doing in-house.  because I know how to do business and in one week time I fulfilled the exact thing I promised them and now every week 14 million people see them on TV.  So I know what I am doing that is why CEO's and President and owners of companies call me or I talk to them.  So don't take my assholeness on Getbig as how I really am.  There are only a few people on here I don't much.  One in particular (jeez who is that).  Other than that I think everyone else is cool here especially a few.  I may be fat as hell but I still do what I do.  Even more now since I don't go out much.
[/b]

PROVE IT FAT MAN AND OH YEAH PAY THE BEEF HIS $100.

THE BEEF

American Muscle

• Getbig II
  • POW in the WOD
« Reply #196 on: October 16, 2010, 03:20:22 PM »
lol..calm down, dummy.  Keith will pay you when he wins that "Luciano Pavarotti" lookalike contest he entered.
Fight the Enemy

unracked

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: John Romano Fires
« Reply #197 on: October 16, 2010, 03:23:04 PM »

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #198 on: October 16, 2010, 06:10:19 PM »

THE BEEF

Epic Sports Club was what he was pushing in 2007 at the Olympia.  The gym never came to be
A

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: October 16, 2010, 06:13:23 PM »
IS THAT THE ONE HE ROBBED PAUL HUPP FOR?

THE BEEF