Author Topic: do women prefer pretty boys?  (Read 21960 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: do women prefer pretty boys?
« Reply #100 on: October 12, 2010, 08:19:09 PM »
Unless you got the genetics to do it, staying ripped year round i a pain in the ass,  

I always like to stay within 15 -25 of target weight and just lift like an animal and enjoy myself alcohol and food wise.  

Leadog

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #101 on: October 12, 2010, 08:22:07 PM »

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #102 on: October 12, 2010, 08:27:34 PM »
im 245, close in height. u got no abs and your small... 235 is a stretch

Meltdown

Leadog

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #103 on: October 12, 2010, 08:44:35 PM »

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: October 12, 2010, 09:07:43 PM »
based on what i've seen as well as personal experience:

having a great body weather its at 180lb or 220lb or whatever, if you have a shit face you're not getting anything weather you're big or not so lets get that straight

the people who say girls hate the 240lb bb look well i got news for you, for example i know a guy who gets a shit load of girls but he's not ugly..

also if your personality and confidence are lacking then again, you won't get anything

this other friend of mine is ripped and he doesnt get anything,

what i'm trying to say is that having a good body is part of the equation and people don't seem to understand this concept they think "oh i have a good body i can get any girl"... doesn't work like that friends

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #105 on: October 12, 2010, 09:15:18 PM »
I'd rate it.

1. confidence
2. looks
3. charm/personality
4. body

taking money out of the equation(only whores attracted to that anyways, not you but the money)

ofcourse this varies from girl to girl but generally speaking.

just my 2 cents..

edit: drifting away from the topic. I'd say most girls choose pretty boy over ugly muscle guy.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: October 12, 2010, 09:35:49 PM »
very good maxx, you are not delusional like 96% of the ppl here thinking body is everything  ;)

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: October 12, 2010, 09:41:12 PM »
Leadog you look sick

was that at Parklife in Sydney?

Leadog

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #108 on: October 12, 2010, 10:03:41 PM »
Leadog you look sick

was that at Parklife in Sydney?

Close bro, parklife Brisbane. was awesome

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #109 on: October 12, 2010, 10:30:42 PM »
very good maxx, you are not delusional like 96% of the ppl here thinking body is everything  ;)

true you need ahandosme face but lets be honest how many bodybuilders at the national stage and pro ranks are really good looking? And its not so much that ugly people are drawn to bodybuilding, well maybe they are lol, but still the drug abuse let your looks go. Most bbers these days look very sick in the face.
trenbalone face plus acromology from gh abuse results in not exactly brad pitt like features
l

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: October 12, 2010, 11:05:17 PM »
true you need ahandosme face but lets be honest how many bodybuilders at the national stage and pro ranks are really good looking? And its not so much that ugly people are drawn to bodybuilding, well maybe they are lol, but still the drug abuse let your looks go. Most bbers these days look very sick in the face.
trenbalone face plus acromology from gh abuse results in not exactly brad pitt like features

very very few in the pro ranks are considered "good looking"... drug use is an addiction when it comes to bodybuilding, once you start you cant let go and from then on depends on how far you're willing to go.. as a bodybuilder you're never satisfied with your look to the point where your ego is so high that you don't care what society thinks of you

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #111 on: October 12, 2010, 11:22:10 PM »
Two males.
One is fairly attractive in the face at 240 pounds and lean. So a legit bodybuilder. So think frank mcgrath,gunter,kevin levrone, etc So decent looking guys but nothing movie star like.

The other guy has movie star looks but an average 170 pound male body. Say brad pitt.

Who will women prefer?

Frank McGrath looks like Jason Ckles from Supernatural

Jason Ackles

Kevin Levrone reminds me of Eric Benet

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #112 on: October 13, 2010, 02:25:29 AM »
i know it is cliche' at this moment BUT SERIOUSLY don't these "what women prefer" threads get done to death around here

They all end up the same- a bunch of dudes post pics of what THEY LIKE and it all ends up looking really gay in the end

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #113 on: October 13, 2010, 02:31:50 AM »
thats not levrone

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #114 on: October 13, 2010, 02:37:06 AM »
btw, the ranking goes
1. Sense of humor
2. "Personality"
3. Career
4. Money
5. What type of "Relationship Material" the guy is
6. Looks/Body

END OF THREAD........at least for now until this same fucking thread starts up again in two weeks

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: October 13, 2010, 02:38:58 AM »

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #116 on: October 13, 2010, 02:45:37 AM »
btw, the ranking goes
1. Sense of humor
2. "Personality"
3. Career
4. Money
5. What type of "Relationship Material" the guy is
6. Looks/Body

END OF THREAD........at least for now until this same fucking thread starts up again in two weeks
You don't have "cawk size"...you are slipping Mon Ami

And yes, these threads are cliche, it shows just how insecure, ahem, some men really are, or how lonely they are...it is nothing to flirt with a woman, be she pretty or otherise, it cost nothing to make eye contact, and NOT say something stupid...It costs nothing to be in control of your domain, keep your cool, and be "mysterious"... so WTF are all these these threads really about?

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: October 13, 2010, 02:50:41 AM »
its still always better to have threads related to women than to men in thongs

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: October 13, 2010, 05:59:30 AM »
based on what i've seen as well as personal experience:

having a great body weather its at 180lb or 220lb or whatever, if you have a shit face you're not getting anything weather you're big or not so lets get that straight

the people who say girls hate the 240lb bb look well i got news for you, for example i know a guy who gets a shit load of girls but he's not ugly..

also if your personality and confidence are lacking then again, you won't get anything

this other friend of mine is ripped and he doesnt get anything,

what i'm trying to say is that having a good body is part of the equation and people don't seem to understand this concept they think "oh i have a good body i can get any girl"... doesn't work like that friends

All true. Plus height is a major factor.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: October 13, 2010, 06:19:31 AM »

"Women" do not prefer pretty boys...."girls" do.

In briefly scanning this thread these two posts are spot on imo.
R

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: October 13, 2010, 06:26:26 AM »
its also easier to flirt with older women.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #121 on: October 13, 2010, 06:27:55 AM »
Most women don't like this look. 

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: October 13, 2010, 07:20:34 AM »
Most women like guys that are in shape.  The whole Ryan Reynolds with abs look.  There are some women aka the Snookie NJ type bitches that like their men built like "gorrillas".  But most of the time they are black women, maybe a few hispanic women, and short fat women who don't want their man to outshine them in the physical features department.  If you think most women want to be around a big bodybuilder you're nuts.  Most women DO NOT like that look.  And it's not so much the size they don't like.  It's all the other shit......acne, veins, bald/shaved heads, the ability to pant walking up a flight of stairs, not being able to fit into stylish clothes is a big one. 

Height is probably just as important as build.  You can be a lanky geek with an ugly face but if you're over 6 feet with a flirty/charming/confident personality women will eat you up.  Personality probably matters more than anything..........hence one more reason why women don't like bodybuilders.  Most have no personality.  It's all about their appearance.  If you understand women the most important skill you could ever have is the ability to make them feel special and unique and MAKE THEM LAUGH!  Some of the goofiest motherfuckers I see dating the hottest chicks.  Women in general are immature, simple creatures with a basic outlook on life.  They like laughing at stupidity. 

OMFG...for the umpteenth time.....women DON'T CARE ABOUT A MAN'S PHYSIQUE...

...sure, it does help to have a good build but it isn't a "make or break" factor in a woman's eyes

it's all about sense of humor, "personality" (whatever the fuck that means) and money

QFT

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #123 on: October 13, 2010, 07:31:26 AM »
Johnny is correct in his post's in this thread.

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: October 13, 2010, 07:37:47 AM »
The thing is, the majority of bbers are short. 5'7" 220 looks like over compensating. 6'1" 250 (similar size on the taller frame) gives a completely different impression. I think it's hard to look 'too big' the taller you are. A buddy of mine is 6'4" 260 on stage 280-290 off season and gets insane female attention.