Author Topic: do women prefer pretty boys?  (Read 22202 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
do women prefer pretty boys?
« on: October 12, 2010, 04:56:58 PM »
Two males.
One is fairly attractive in the face at 240 pounds and lean. So a legit bodybuilder. So think frank mcgrath,gunter,kevin levrone, etc So decent looking guys but nothing movie star like.

The other guy has movie star looks but an average 170 pound male body. Say brad pitt.

Who will women prefer?
l

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
Re: do women prefer pretty boys?
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2010, 04:58:01 PM »
Two males.
One is fairly attractive in the face at 240 pounds and lean. So a legit bodybuilder. So think frank mcgrath,gunter,kevin levrone, etc So decent looking guys but nothing movie star like.

The other guy has movie star looks but an average 170 pound male body. Say brad pitt.

Who will women prefer?

MACGRUBER!
G

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2010, 05:04:22 PM »
Movie star looks...and it goes beyond women,...employers and Human Resource departments do too...

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2010, 05:07:15 PM »
most girls think that "pretty boys" are "gay"......

.....dumb bitches

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2010, 05:08:07 PM »
Depends on the woman really.
Some like the faggy 150lb look, others like man muscle.
N

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2010, 05:09:41 PM »

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2010, 05:11:33 PM »
most girls think that "pretty boys" are "gay"......

.....dumb bitches

Empirical evidence proves you wrong...

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2010, 05:13:39 PM »
Most women prefer the athletic "prettyboy" to date, but they love a real man to sling the meat!
You Can't Do It!!!

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2010, 05:17:22 PM »
Movie star looks...and it goes beyond women,...employers and Human Resource departments do too...

My mum and dad had jobs quite high up in local govt and they used to sit on the panel for job interviews. They are forever at me for being big and bulky with a shaved head as employers do not like that and you cannot help but judge when you see someone.

I recently got a job for local govt. However, I did let my hair grow a bit longer and wear clothes that cover my bulk. 240 is pretty big tbh and many women would not pick a guy that size. As long as a man is bigger than a woman they seem content.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2010, 05:22:10 PM »
Most women like guys that are in shape.  The whole Ryan Reynolds with abs look.  There are some women aka the Snookie NJ type bitches that like their men built like "gorrillas".  But most of the time they are black women, maybe a few hispanic women, and short fat women who don't want their man to outshine them in the physical features department.  If you think most women want to be around a big bodybuilder you're nuts.  Most women DO NOT like that look.  And it's not so much the size they don't like.  It's all the other shit......acne, veins, bald/shaved heads, the ability to pant walking up a flight of stairs, not being able to fit into stylish clothes is a big one. 

Height is probably just as important as build.  You can be a lanky geek with an ugly face but if you're over 6 feet with a flirty/charming/confident personality women will eat you up.  Personality probably matters more than anything..........hence one more reason why women don't like bodybuilders.  Most have no personality.  It's all about their appearance.  If you understand women the most important skill you could ever have is the ability to make them feel special and unique and MAKE THEM LAUGH!  Some of the goofiest motherfuckers I see dating the hottest chicks.  Women in general are immature, simple creatures with a basic outlook on life.  They like laughing at stupidity. 

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2010, 05:26:48 PM »
Most women like guys that are in shape.  The whole Ryan Reynolds with abs look.  There are some women aka the Snookie NJ type bitches that like their men built like "gorrillas".  But most of the time they are black women, maybe a few hispanic women, and short fat women who don't want their man to outshine them in the physical features department.  If you think most women want to be around a big bodybuilder you're nuts.  Most women DO NOT like that look.  And it's not so much the size they don't like.  It's all the other shit......acne, veins, bald/shaved heads, the ability to pant walking up a flight of stairs, not being able to fit into stylish clothes is a big one. 

Height is probably just as important as build.  You can be a lanky geek with an ugly face but if you're over 6 feet with a flirty/charming/confident personality women will eat you up.  Personality probably matters more than anything..........hence one more reason why women don't like bodybuilders.  Most have no personality.  It's all about their appearance.  If you understand women the most important skill you could ever have is the ability to make them feel special and unique and MAKE THEM LAUGH!  Some of the goofiest motherfuckers I see dating the hottest chicks.  Women in general are immature, simple creatures with a basic outlook on life.  They like laughing at stupidity. 

and when your in a club and can half ass talk to women with a good build; you can take those women from the goofy good personality guy...It may not be for the long hull, but promise you will get much more poon than the good personality guy...Hell, I am a short fucker and have gotten laid a lot off of just having muscle and a half ass personality...
You Can't Do It!!!

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2010, 05:27:25 PM »
This is the ideal for most women.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2010, 05:29:43 PM »
and when your in a club and can half ass talk to women with a good build; you can take those women from the goofy good personality guy...It may not be for the long hull, but promise you will get much more poon than the good personality guy...Hell, I am a short fucker and have gotten laid a lot off of just having muscle and a half ass personality...

Total package is personality, height, build in that order.  Of course money trumps all of them. 

And your personal experience doesn't mean anything.  There are tons of bar skanks out there that will fuck anything that will buy them a drink.  The real question is how would you rate among a room full of legit 8-9's on a 10 scale surrounded by tall, good looking alpha males?  Probably not too well buddy!  :)

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2010, 05:30:28 PM »
DING DING  the obvious. Hugh jackman is as big and mainly as you can get and still be hot by womens standards. Woman of course will settle for less in real life. But they always aim for ever could be the best shot in hollywood.

A leading man as it were. Not to anything able to trasition to each and every situation. Rich/charming/smart/athletic/caring/funny etc.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2010, 05:32:10 PM »
I do very well now that i'm a skinny twink.  Unfortunately, I'm stupid and got married.  So I deter any advances and go home and spank it, as you can imagine.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2010, 05:33:08 PM »
I do very well now that i'm a skinny twink.  Unfortunately, I'm stupid and got married.  So I deter any advances and go home and spank it, as you can imagine.

You've got premature blading and thinning hair. 

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2010, 05:33:30 PM »
This is the ideal for most women.

Agreed

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2010, 05:34:57 PM »
You've got premature blading and thinning hair. 

can't argue with that

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2010, 05:35:10 PM »
Total package is personality, height, build in that order.  Of course money trumps all of them. 

And your personal experience doesn't mean anything.  There are tons of bar skanks out there that will fuck anything that will buy them a drink.  The real question is how would you rate among a room full of legit 8-9's on a 10 scale surrounded by tall, good looking alpha males?  Probably not too well buddy!  :)

Still pulled great lookin tail in that environment, just gotta have that don't give a fuck attitude and you would be amazed how well it works
You Can't Do It!!!

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2010, 05:53:25 PM »
This right here. As women mature they prefer men who weigh more than them.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2010, 05:56:14 PM »
OMFG...for the umpteenth time.....women DON'T CARE ABOUT A MAN'S PHYSIQUE...

...sure, it does help to have a good build but it isn't a "make or break" factor in a woman's eyes

it's all about sense of humor, "personality" (whatever the fuck that means) and money

newmom

« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2010, 05:58:11 PM »

no offense, damn your skinny, but if your happy, that's all that matters

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2010, 06:01:09 PM »
OMFG...for the umpteenth time.....women DON'T CARE ABOUT A MAN'S PHYSIQUE...

...sure, it does help to have a good build but it isn't a "make or break" factor in a woman's eyes

it's all about sense of humor, "personality" (whatever the fuck that means) and money

I am working on making my physique worse, but my bank roll bigger and surprise surprise...Women still give ya the time of day when ya offer them a weekend paid for at Catalina Island lol
You Can't Do It!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2010, 06:02:40 PM »
no offense, damn your skinny, but if your happy, that's all that matters

I eat so much food, you woudn't believe it.  I am just cursed with a high metabolism.  I'm about 180 in that pic at 5 10 when I stand up straight.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2010, 06:03:25 PM »
I am working on making my physique worse, but my bank roll bigger and surprise surprise...Women still give ya the time of day when ya offer them a weekend paid for at Catalina Island lol

you might be being facetious but your statement is 100 percent true.