Author Topic: After many years, it's my turn. Chime in on this one gh15 lol.  (Read 10736 times)

BobbyObrad

• Getbig II
Re: After many years, it's my turn. Chime in on this one gh15 lol.
« Reply #75 on: October 13, 2010, 09:06:40 PM »
I've gotten advice both ways because of my height and long legs.  Seriously as you can see my legs are freaking 3/4 of my body lol

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #76 on: October 13, 2010, 09:10:19 PM »
Look good dude....BTW, I think we have a close mutual acquaintance. Tell your bro and future sister-in-law I said hi. (at least I think it's you, LOL)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #77 on: October 13, 2010, 09:24:37 PM »

Epic hat turned backwards to take attention away from the beach ball shaped head.

Monster lack of traps.

Brutal lack of tricep existance.

LOL@ wearing wrist wraps to pose in a storage closet. haha I can see the conversation now......

BobbyO: Hey stranger in the gym, can you follow me to the storage closet and take a couple pics of me half naked so I can post them on the internet and find out what other dudes think of me?

Stranger: Uh.......

BobbyO: It's OK dude, I'll keep my pants on this time.

Stranger: OK, as long as I can take mine off........

BobbyO:  That'll be $50 and I charge extra to catch!

At least you cut the pic off at the waist to hide the "little guys", and your weiner too.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BobbyObrad

• Getbig II
« Reply #78 on: October 13, 2010, 09:38:43 PM »

Epic hat turned backwards to take attention away from the beach ball shaped head.

Monster lack of traps.

LOL@ wearing wrist wraps to pose in a storage closet. haha I can see the conversation now......

BobbyO: Hey stranger in the gym, can you follow me to the storage closet and take a couple pics of me half naked so I can post them on the internet and find out what other dudes think of me?

BobbyO:  That'll be $50 and I charge extra to catch!

At least you cut the pic off at the waist to hide the "little guys", and your weiner too.

hahahaha,

you sound like a lot of my friends.  they would say the same exact shit lol.  Except my girlfriend took the pictures in the breakroom of my work right after training.  She was the one who said wtf do you want me to take pictures for. lol....and there you go again about my wiener....Chaos - "God of wieners".  Good times man.

BobbyObrad

• Getbig II
« Reply #79 on: October 13, 2010, 09:43:44 PM »
Your right too... I have a huge dome peice... I think I wear like a size 8 hat...you forgot my brutal little ears to go along with my beach ball head.   :o

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #80 on: October 13, 2010, 09:45:49 PM »
Your right too... I have a huge dome peice... I think I wear like a size 8 hat...you forgot my brutal little ears to go along with my beach ball head.   :o

You do this well....I would have melted down by now and deleted my account.....again.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: October 13, 2010, 09:53:33 PM »
you'll never make it as an IFBB pro. you handle criticism way too well!!  very good structure by the way

epic_alien

« Reply #82 on: October 13, 2010, 09:54:35 PM »
if your not on gear you may as well start, you already have the acne all over so i say go for it. i think your already on, but just are weak mentally and do not know how to train or eat, thus the legs, ect

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #83 on: October 13, 2010, 09:57:09 PM »
Listen to some of the board experts. Your forearms are huge which shows you must train hard, heavy and fairly strictly. Your lack of triceps might mean you aren't doing the right exercise to isolate them. Recommend lying extensions with upper arms fixed on a pad. Your pecs are very large. Your legs are below your upper body. It remains to be seen if you can bring them up a lot.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #84 on: October 13, 2010, 10:00:41 PM »
Listen to some of the board experts. Your forearms are huge which shows you must train hard, heavy and fairly strictly. Your lack of triceps might mean you aren't doing the right exercise to isolate them. Recommend lying extensions with upper arms fixed on a pad. Your pecs are very large. Your legs are below your upper body. It remains to be seen if you can bring them up a lot.

No shit Vince, ya really think his legs are below his upper body? Great f**king observation. I thought his forearms were huge because he squats on his hands.....fuck!

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #85 on: October 13, 2010, 10:02:28 PM »

Monster lack of traps.

BobbyO:  That'll be $50 and I charge extra to catch!

coming from a lard ass with cancles and a cone shaped head  ::)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #86 on: October 13, 2010, 10:02:47 PM »
Just listen to whatever Big Dicked Bob says.
X

BobbyObrad

• Getbig II
« Reply #87 on: October 13, 2010, 10:07:25 PM »
you'll never make it as an pro. you handle criticism way too well!!  very good structure by the way

Isn't that what they told Jay Cutler?! lol... I'm totally joking, by no means would I ever compare myself too him or any other IFBB pro at that....as for handling criticism, why would I let it get too me?!  Haha, I'm a mellow ass dude.  Anyone who wants to try to rip on me that's totally cool with me.  They will get over it before I will :)  They might as well start liking me  8)...I have friends that say the same shit too me day in and day out.  I find it funny myself!  Part of the game, I understand that.  Hazbin, you're the one with the ridiculous vascularity ya?  Trying to remember everyone...

BobbyObrad

• Getbig II
« Reply #88 on: October 13, 2010, 10:10:44 PM »

I definitely need to work on the girth of my triceps, I have some pretty dam good split and definition.  But i'm totally lacking the thickness of the tricep.  I had to stop training the tricep heavy cause I had a little slight tear in one.  Went waaaay too heavy on skull crushers. lol...Close grip bench press good for thickness ya?

BobbyObrad

• Getbig II
« Reply #89 on: October 13, 2010, 10:11:46 PM »
No shit Vince, ya really think his legs are below his upper body? Great f**king observation. I thought his forearms were huge because he squats on his hands.....fuck!

Hahaha coach.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #90 on: October 13, 2010, 11:25:40 PM »
Ya I'm hoping things come in very nicely when I diet...my bf is up there right now..but it can be =)..I'm a dumbass cause I never workout abs? In offseason what should the ab workout look like?

Same as on-season, lol.

You have to work abs, especially the core muscles. Helps a lot with squats and deadlifts. If you have a plateau with Squats, try to work your core more, it might help.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #91 on: October 14, 2010, 12:13:24 AM »
Lovely. Just lovely. Some guy with no legs, a microwave oven the size of a q-tip, he's also one of the few bodybuilders in the world who isn't suing the makers of Accutane (because he clearly didn't use it), he wears wrist wraps in his kitchen, waits four years to post and then he post this photo. Lovely.

Dude looks pretty good.

Welcome runt.  
a

BobbyObrad

• Getbig II
« Reply #92 on: October 15, 2010, 11:03:05 AM »
Lovely. Just lovely. Some guy with no legs, a microwave oven the size of a q-tip, he's also one of the few bodybuilders in the world who isn't suing the makers of Accutane (because he clearly didn't use it), he wears wrist wraps in his kitchen, waits four years to post and then he post this photo. Lovely.

Dude looks pretty good.

Welcome runt.  

Haha, thanks for the warm getbig welcome tommy 8)

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: October 15, 2010, 11:21:53 AM »
you'll never make it as an IFBB pro. you handle criticism way too well!!

haha