Author Topic: Where is the best place to go for training routines? (books, online, etc)  (Read 865 times)

Trent Ament

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
Hello, and thanks in advance for your time. I have been working out for the last couple of years pretty consistently and I am not seeing the results I am looking for. One of my main problems, if not the biggest problem is my diet. I need to completely revise my current way of eating. I am in some ways wasting my time in the gym because I don't follow a strict diet. I take a protein shake right after I work out, however, the rest of the diet is not that great. The diet part is something I think I can figure out, as far as what types of foods I should be taking. My question is, where should I be getting my actual workout routines from?

I always hear people on bodybuilding forums saying to stay away from the routines from muscle magazines, and admittedly this is where I have gotten most of my routine work-outs from. So where should I go then for training routines? Is there a certain book I should check out, or online article/example?

thanks again