Author Topic: Fort Hood shooter, Major Hassan, had 177 unspent rounds (Article 32 Testimony)  (Read 6173 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I'll take that as you have no example of anyone on the right doing what those two did. 

BTW - I take you are voting for Boxer regardless of what she did correct? 

why would I need an example

it's doesn't change the fact that you are the true traitor and vile enemy of this nation

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
why would I need an example

it's doesn't change the fact that you are the true traitor and vile enemy of this nation

Why am I an enemy to this nation?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Why am I an enemy to this nation?

god, are you really this stupid

I don't actually think you're an enemy to our nation (though I think some of your beliefs are bordering on it).

The only enemies of this nation are people like Hassan.

You have this weird need to demonize anyone who doesn't share your radical beliefs and all it does is make you like like (even more of) an idiot

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
god, are you really this stupid

I don't actually think you're an enemy to our nation (though I think some of your beliefs are bordering on it).

The only enemies of this nation are people like Hassan.

You have this weird need to demonize anyone who doesn't share your radical beliefs and all it does is make you like like (even more of) an idiot

Straw - I demonize the far left because they make friends and allies with our sworn enemies.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Straw - I demonize the far left because they make friends and allies with our sworn enemies.   

that's bullshit

are you going to use the example of people providing humanitarian aide to civilians and twist that in your addled brain to = making friends and allies with our sworn enemies?

if so that's exactly the kind of nonsense "demonizing" that I'm refering too

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
that's bullshit

are you going to use the example of people providing humanitarian aide to civilians and twist that in your addled brain to = making friends and allies with our sworn enemies?

Right, insurgents are now civilians needing aide?   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Right, insurgents are now civilians needing aide?   

somehow you can't make a distinction between civilians and insurgents

why is that?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
somehow you can't make a distinction between civilians and insurgents

why is that?

::)  ::)

Are you really that stupid?  Talk to anyone who has been over there.  The insurgents use the civilian population to hide weapons, launch attacks, use civilians to carry messages and armanents, tell of hide outs and sniper locations, etc. 

IT CALLED AIDING AND ABETTING THE ENEMY.   

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Good grief! ...just when I was starting to grow fond of the little bugger, he says something so stupid it boggles the mind.

Honestly, sometimes the very thought that he actually has guns is enough to make a sane person pee their pants.

333386... did you ever drop acid?
w

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
::)  ::)

Are you really that stupid?  Talk to anyone who has been over there.  The insurgents use the civilian population to hide weapons, launch attacks, use civilians to carry messages and armanents, tell of hide outs and sniper locations, etc. 

IT CALLED AIDING AND ABETTING THE ENEMY.   

so the entire country of Iraq and all it's citizens are our sworn enemy?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
so the entire country of Iraq and all it's citizens are our sworn enemy?

No, but in Fallujah it was.   The story I posted about dealt with Fallujah where the largest battle took place and we lost a lot of soldiers. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
No, but in Fallujah it was.   The story I posted about dealt with Fallujah where the largest battle took place and we lost a lot of soldiers. 

so everyone in Fallujah was an enemy combatant

didn't most of the inhabitants of Fallujah flee the city before the first battle (April 2004) and were only "allowed" to return after the second battle was over

didn't your fellow Americn citizens (the ones you call vile traitors) actually  travel to Fallujah in LATE 2004, when the 200000+ displaced inhabitants were allowed to return?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
so everyone in Fallujah was an enemy combatant

didn't most of the inhabitants of Fallujah flee the city before the first battle (April 2004) and were only "allowed" to return after the second battle was over

didn't your fellow Americn citizens (the ones you call vile traitors) actually  travel to Fallujah in LATE 2004, when the 200000+ displaced inhabitants were allowed to return?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

no answer to the timeline I laid out?

think about this for a moment

do you think the military is going to allow US Civilians to show up and offer aid and comfort to the enemy?

again, you'd rather ignore obvious facts so that you can live in your dream world were anyone who doesn't share your radical views is a vile enemy and a traitor

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Go read through my thread on this topic.  They got the waiver letter from Boxer and Waxman. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Go read through my thread on this topic.  They got the waiver letter from Boxer and Waxman. 

they provided humanitarian aid to civilian refugees who were allowed to return the city after the second battle.

learn some facts or at least try to use your brain for something other than being angry

The US military allowed civilians to return and tagged and tracked them like animals

So if our military controlled the city and the population how was it that they the woman of Code Pink provide aide to enemy combatants?

Isn't it fucking obvious that they would not and did not and you're just angry about something that simply never happened?

from Wiki: 

In mid-December, residents were allowed to return after undergoing biometric identification, provided they wear their ID cards all the time. Reconstruction progressed slowly and mainly consisted of clearing rubble from heavily-damaged areas and reestablishing basic utilities. Only 10% of the pre-offensive inhabitants had returned as of mid-January, and only 30% as of the end of March 2005.[32]

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
that's bullshit

Humanitarian aid to civilians? LOL.

You think any of that $600k or the medical supplies and the like actually went to "the families"? I would all but guarantee the majority of that stuff ended up right in the hands of people actively killing American citizens. It's cool that pieces of shit like yourself justify that stuff, though. And one wonders why California is $23 billion in debt while its populace perpetuates the insanity. The fairy tale world you people live in is astounding.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Humanitarian aid to civilians? LOL.

You think any of that $600k or the medical supplies and the like actually went to "the families"? I would all but guarantee the majority of that stuff ended up right in the hands of people actively killing American citizens. It's cool that pieces of shit like yourself justify that stuff, though. And one wonders why California is $23 billion in debt while its populace perpetuates the insanity. The fairy tale world you people live in is astounding.

if that's the case then you must also blame our military since they controlled the city and the popluation and clearly must have allowed the woman of code pink to do as you have suggested (or was it imagined)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
The aid may or may not have ended up in the wrong hands.  The aid was given to Iraqi humanitarian workers on the Jordanian/Iraqi border.  I know of no follow-up on where there those supplies went, or who they went to.  It's hardly a stretch to think that it ended up in the wrong hands and I seriously doubt it went to the truly needy.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
The aid may or may not have ended up in the wrong hands.  The aid was given to Iraqi humanitarian workers on the Jordanian/Iraqi border.  I know of no follow-up on where there those supplies went, or who they went to.  It's hardly a stretch to think that it ended up in the wrong hands and I seriously doubt it went to the truly needy.

great point.  none of us knows where the $ went, and its not like any us govt official just handed it to terrorists.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
great point.  none of us knows where the $ went, and its not like any us govt official just handed it to terrorists.

But a wink wink and nod nod either don't hurt right?   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
And your statement on your first post on this thread is still a fucking ridiculous as ever

Calling Hassan a hero to the left is just sick.    Statements like that are why I can't have a serious discussion with you.

Calling Boxer a traitor is also just a fucking stupid when you look at the facts of the situation

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
And your statement on your first post on this thread is still a fucking ridiculous as ever

Calling Hassan a hero to the left is just sick.    Statements like that are why I can't have a serious discussion with you.

Calling Boxer a traitor is also just a fucking stupid when you look at the facts of the situation

No, she is a hero right? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Straw - care to explain?

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
you're a traitor and a vile enemy of the nation

you're also very stupid

why would I waste my time trying to explain anything to you?

So you don't have any examples of the right, even of the nutjobs on the far right, doing what Boxer did.

I am not surprised. Most of your lame posts are absent of any evidence or logic.